SuperheroineHQ

General discussions about superheroines!
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

I am just wondering if anybody know how to get a invite code for superheroinehq?
i have tried sending email and never have heard anything. i think a member has to send you a invite? would like to join it? if any one can help that would be awesome.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I tried back in January. I just don't think the site is administrated by anyone anymore. No way to sign up.
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

Give me your email address and I'll see about sending the invite. I'm not familiar with this invite code thing, it wasn't there when I joined but I keep hearing about it from people like you. There seems to be an invite function so I can give it a try for you if you like.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

drh1966 wrote:Give me your email address and I'll see about sending the invite. I'm not familiar with this invite code thing, it wasn't there when I joined but I keep hearing about it from people like you. There seems to be an invite function so I can give it a try for you if you like.
i sent you a pm with my email address..hopefully it will work..thanks
Loki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I would also like to become a member of the site. Does anyone know how to get an invite code?
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

The invite codes don't seem to work. I sent one out as promised to another member and they said they still couldn't get in. I even sent an email to the admin letting him know the invite codes weren't working. Not sure what is going on with that site. Someone is taking care of it though, the homepage got messed up for a while (again) but it's been fixed.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

drh1966 wrote:The invite codes don't seem to work. I sent one out as promised to another member and they said they still couldn't get in. I even sent an email to the admin letting him know the invite codes weren't working. Not sure what is going on with that site. Someone is taking care of it though, the homepage got messed up for a while (again) but it's been fixed.

i hope they figure it out soon....really want to get there and join.......every invite i have got...no luck.....please keep a eye on it...if they get it working let me know..
PPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE..........