Holiday Havoc! Shooting Nov 26th - HeroineWrestling.com!

General discussion about wrestling all producers welcome!!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all!

It's not too often we have a custom event, but we are shooting our final wrestling videos of the year on Nov 26th!
Featuring:
Mutiny
Sinn Sage
Goldie
Tara Cardinal
&
Lucky O'Shea!
If you've ever wanted a custom from our studio with any of these hot ladies, now is your chance!
send an email to
[email protected] to get started!
Attachments
HOLIDAY_HAVOC_PROMO_STILL_2.jpg
HOLIDAY_HAVOC_PROMO_STILL_2.jpg (140.58 KiB) Viewed 3170 times
spandmound
Neophyte
Neophyte

I just hope we get to see a lot of thong leotards, shiny tights and boots! And don't forget the erotic crotch grabbing!!!!
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

and unitards!!!!!!

wheres Julie squeeze? she still rehabbing :(
admin

Unitards and crotch-grabbing, check!

Julie worked with us recently and we plan to bring her back again next year!

This will most likely be the last wrestling shoot of 2013.

If any of you have any other suggestions for our shoots, post it today! Tomorrow is the big day!

MH
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I'd like to see a tag team match featuring Goldie and Mutiny where one turns on the other at the end of it. Random idea, but....yeah.
eagle2it
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I just saw this post!!! I really hope to see a lot of pantyhose, unitard, leotard, sleepers and crotch grab!!
eagle2it
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

ehy Mighty, any chance to see again Akira Lane fighting on the heroinewrestling ring??
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

I happen to have a few Heroine Wrestling matches on DVD. And they're very interesting to watch. My best ones are Wonder Christina Vs Wonder Akira and her friend Wonder Nicole. Now that it's 2014,I'd like to see more ladies wrestling in their pantyhosed feet just to add to my Heroine Wrestling collection.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I definitely have more to add. I am a little behind on updating the websites. I hope to be caught up by the weekend.

MH
eagle2it
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Talking about Wonder Akira Vs Wonder Christina...Is there any chance to see a rematch between these two hot ladies? In the last match Akira was totally humiliated...I want to see more!!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think that can be arranged! I have been txting Akira lately we're overdue for a shoot. I just have to see if Christina is down for it. She's a busy gal these days.