On a positive note: Randy Moore customs

General discussions about superheroines!
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Hey guys, I thought it would be nice to recommend Randy if you want a custom. They are reasonably priced and she always has given me exactly what I want!

I have done more than a couple with her and they were all great, done quickly and she is also really cool and professional to deal with in my experience. You can email her at [email protected]

(no, I am not a paid shill, just a satisfied customer!) :happy:
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Yes, and I did a custom with both Randy and yourself a coupla years back Ashley and you were great too! ;-)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I agree. I've ordered 2 customs from Randy and they were both excellent. She's professional, reasonably priced, and gave me exactly what I asked for. I would not hesitate to recommend her.
dafunga
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'll 4th that. I've done a few with her and she has always been very professional, fast and communicative. Tempted to do another again soon.
SHeroe
Neophyte
Neophyte

Randy is sooo fantastic :D I love all her Videos :D

Is Randy still producing custom Videos ? I wrote an e-mail to the adress from the first post on monday but i got no answear until today...
Is the adress still available ?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

It's a 3,yr old thread and I heard she had stopped a while back so you may be put of luck
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
SHeroe
Neophyte
Neophyte

Too bad... It looks like I´m too late...

Thanks for your information :)