Hello from Domain of the Restrained

General discussions about superheroines!
RosettaSnow
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself and the team behind a newish producer of superheroine / general heroine content.

My name is Rosetta Snow, I am one of the models working for Damien Kadaver (he has asked me to try and do the online conversations and introductions and updates - he is brilliant with knots and ropes but with remembering to go to forums he is pretty useless). Anyway, we have been experimenting with superheroine / general heroine bondage videos for a few months. So far nothing too elaborate just tied up girls struggling with their ropes and a couple with very minor plots but we have ambitions.

I have been tied up as Zatanna and have a Catwoman shoot approaching.

Our stuff is on C4S http://clips4sale.com/66639 and there are screencaps and some manipulations available at http://the-perilous-palace.deviantart.com/

So, I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully borrow a little bit of your time and ask a question regarding preferences if I may?

Do you prefer established comic book heroines on video (or at least as close to copyright as possible) or are original heroines equally as appealing? The reason I ask is that we have a stockpile of costumes that reflect Marvel and DC but Damien is thinking about ordering some custom costumes.

Do you like plots more than heroines in distress?

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope to speak to many of you as time moves on :evo:

x
Attachments
vlcsnap-2013-10-30-10h58m15s60.png
Me as Zatanna
vlcsnap-2013-10-30-10h58m15s60.png (831.17 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi Rosetta and welcome to our little corner of the web. :)
RosettaSnow wrote:Do you prefer established comic book heroines on video (or at least as close to copyright as possible) or are original heroines equally as appealing?
I'm sure tastes and preferences will vary. There are advantages and disadvantages to both.

With an established heroine, you can kind've jump into the middle of the action, since the viewer already knows the character and her powers / abilities.

The down side is that the established character have been done to death.

Personally, I prefer original heroines, but it's really just a matter of preference.
RosettaSnow wrote:Do you like plots more than heroines in distress?
Having a plot is good, but I think most of us will agree that the peril is more important and should fill up more of the video time. But I can't speak for everyone and I'm sure there will be some who disagree.
RosettaSnow
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Hi Rosetta and welcome to our little corner of the web. :)
Hey TIEnTEEZ, thank you - it's nice to be here.

And thank you so much for answering my questions - it's nice to get input - so far it's mostly been me and the other girls tied up and struggling without any real context - but we all want to take it further. I doubt we'll ever do anything too sexual but it's good to be threatened by a bad girl or bad guy every so often :)

x
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Are you considering having your heroines rendered unconscious?
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

rosetta, purchased two of your batgirl shorts.....love the old purple costume and olivia is a great looking batgirl...but i agree with you...you need more content ie confronting a badguy or badgal...capture scenes.....dialog.....oh and welcome onboard
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
RosettaSnow
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Kalel577 wrote:Are you considering having your heroines rendered unconscious?
Indeed we are - in fact in our two short narrative clips I get knocked out with a gun and Amber gets choked unconscious by a masked killer.

Most of the bondage clips we have done start from a point where our heroines wake up - although we haven't filmed too many scenes where they get knocked out or rendered unconscious before them

x
olhif
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hi Rosetta,

I like your c4s, in true I already have the domain art in deviantart. The site is very promising, it looks in a style that I like so much. DiD scenes with comics reference and bondage.
Great bondage superheroine videos, you could invest in plot. Capture scenes, villains, dialogues, traps or peril scenes. Give more content for the videos.
About the superheroines. I think you have adapt for your terms. Original looks great and comics as well, the reference for superheroines are in the comics and all have your faves that would like to see in your fetishes.

I think you're on track, great already see some outdoor videos, particularly I liked.
RosettaSnow
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

dlo005 wrote:rosetta, purchased two of your batgirl shorts.....love the old purple costume and olivia is a great looking batgirl...but i agree with you...you need more content ie confronting a badguy or badgal...capture scenes.....dialog.....oh and welcome onboard
Hi dlo005

Thanks for your comments - I know that Damien is writing some scripts, the plan is that by February 2014 we will be looking at proper narratives - almost serials. It's been a learning curve recently as on C4S our bondage clips have sold more than the few we have with anything resembling a story. Of course we're quite a new studio and are not quite established. So, Damien - the big paymaster Deviant is having to balance what we do with what we want to do just now. But I know he has a few original heroines that he wants to use and he is actually a very good writer, imho, so I think we can do some quite interesting things as time goes on

And thank you, it's very nice to be here :) x
RosettaSnow
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

olhif wrote:Hi Rosetta,

I like your c4s, in true I already have the domain art in deviantart. The site is very promising, it looks in a style that I like so much. DiD scenes with comics reference and bondage.
Great bondage superheroine videos, you could invest in plot. Capture scenes, villains, dialogues, traps or peril scenes. Give more content for the videos.
About the superheroines. I think you have adapt for your terms. Original looks great and comics as well, the reference for superheroines are in the comics and all have your faves that would like to see in your fetishes.

I think you're on track, great already see some outdoor videos, particularly I liked.
Hi olhif,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. In truth we find it a bit frustrating at the moment - I think Damien fancies himself as a Joss Whedon with bondage and I love to act, as do some of the other girls we are using and have lined up.

So, as time goes on I think that we will have all of the things you mention. In fact I know that I will be playing a demon super-villain at some point. Damien talks about quite obscure characters and he seems to love a supervillain / superheroine who was the devil's daughter. I think that this character shares some DNA

Actually, maybe this might help solve a bit of a debate. If the pictured character was used in any way would the audience prefer her as a villain or would they like to see her tied up as well?

x
Attachments
saz.jpg
saz.jpg (84.6 KiB) Viewed 3450 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

A villain CAN be tied up aswell. Do prefer hair on my villains though, but still looks good as demoness sort of character.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
RosettaSnow
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

tallyho wrote:A villain CAN be tied up aswell. Do prefer hair on my villains though, but still looks good as demoness sort of character.
Thanks tallyho :)

I think we'd all prefer hair but when we tried a wig on the character, I wanted a Betty Page style fringe, it kept slipping off the shiny dome. It looked as though she was the devil of alopecia :)

I think the jury is out - she will definitely get tied up at some point though - everyone always does when they visit the boss. *

*only women and not his mother but apart from that it's a pretty safe bet :)
RosettaSnow
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Just in case anyone is interested - we have some shoots coming up. The boss took delivery of quite a few zentai costumes yesterday morning and I have already been tied up in a Spider-Girl costume and I know that Argento is entering his lair at the weekend and might be earmarked for a character or two.

I also did a few Christmas struggles yesterday and believe the stringy, surprisingly strong tinsel is at the ready for Argento at the weekend.

Then we have two, maybe three new models joining the ranks next week so it should be a busy time.

At the moment it is simply bondage we're filming but I think the first script is ready for a proper narrative to be filmed in early 2014.

Anyway, I hope that this isn't too indulgent an update - thanks to everyone for being so warm, friendly and helpful since I joined

x