Supergirl: Endurance OFFICIAL TRAILER

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions in association with MMP Studios Presents: Supergirl: Endurance (Fan Film). The plot of this story is that Supergirl disguised as Jacklene Kent , mild mannered reporter is at home after coming from work is listening to the radio when breaking news arises. While listening the special report, she finds out that a major robbery has taken place at the Metropolis National Bank and almost $20,000 was stolen...Not only was that stolen..but also the Omegahedronis which was locked up in a bank vault and transmitted energy rays from the vault to a satellite dish and the energy rays go to Supergirl's home which is Argo City. She has also found out that Green lantern has escape from metropolis prison and was responsible from the thefts. Now, the question is why had the female Green Lantern turn rogue..the main reason why is because she was sick and tired of Supergirl saving the day and getting all the credit...and she figured that the only way to get attention is to call attend to herself by doing bad things.. Now Supergirl is determined to get the stolen cash and Omegahedronis back...That's when The Rogue Green Lantern comes in...she challenges to an endurance duel...Who's stronger, who's faster and who can survive? The key is that If Supergirl wins the endurance test, green lantern will give herself up and hand over stolen cash and Omegahedronis. The big twist of this story that even through the evil green lantern says that if Supergirl wins she'll give up the stolen good and give herself up to the police..that is not what she plans to do or intends to do. That's when peril ensues...The story ends up in the pool and an underwater fight/battle takes place. The question is, will Supergirl survive the endurance test and get the Omegahedronis back..or will it be too late?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgHQW5jIK9o

Brought to you in High Definition!

Special thanks to MMP studios for filming this custom video project/fan film for me.
I must warn and tell you folks that the company had numerous challenges and complications with this film. But, they did the best they could and still did a great job with this custom video/fan film. The custom video/fan film is set to be uploaded on Sunday Night or Monday Night on WON The U 5.4 YouTube, So keep an eye out for it.

Disclaimer: Supergirl: Endurance is in no way affiliated with DC Comics or Warner Bros. Supergirl: Endurance is a not-for-profit fan film and is not intended for sales of any sort. The fan film is property of WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions and MMP Studios.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

I can't wait. :thumbup: Jac LeDoux is so incredibly hot. :love:
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

heroinefan429 wrote:I can't wait. :thumbup: Jac LeDoux is so incredibly hot. :love:
Agreed, bring on the release :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

smalltomorrowenduranceposter.png
smalltomorrowenduranceposter.png (608.47 KiB) Viewed 1736 times
Don't miss the YouTube Premiere of WON YouTube Network and MMP Studios' "Supergirl:Endurance". Starring Jac LeDoux and Lauren Kisner. Tomorrow Night, Upload Time 8pm EST/7pm CT/6pm MT/5pm PT on The U 5.4 WON!
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Supergirl is mine wrote:
heroinefan429 wrote:I can't wait. :thumbup: Jac LeDoux is so incredibly hot. :love:
Agreed, bring on the release :)

Indeed, though her name does make her sound a bit like a French-Canadian fur trapper!
:D
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

medsupersundayposter.png
medsupersundayposter.png (383.41 KiB) Viewed 1660 times
:supes: SUPERSUNDAY Is HERE! :supes:
Don't miss the YouTube Premiere of WON YouTube Network and MMP Studios' "Supergirl:Endurance". Starring Jac LeDoux and Lauren Kisner. Tonight, Upload Time 8pm EST/7pm CT/6pm MT/5pm PT on The U 5.4 WON!

Watch Supergirl: Endurance Teaser # 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBuVy2bSh7M

Watch Supergirl: Endurance Teaser # 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU_d5KNwhFs

Watch Supergirl: Endurance Official Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgHQW5jIK9o

:supes: Let The Countdown Begin! :supes:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: ATTENTION: SUPERGIRL: ENDURANCE IS NOW PLAYING! CHECK IT OUT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NoiveABHwA