Tiffany Chase POV

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

So we're putting together a concept film - something peril-based with fighting involved... it's going to be from the villain's POV the entire time - one straight take (well choreographed) where you, the viewer, are essentially delivering the damage to Tiffany Chase... but... we've gone around looking at various costume types and aren't sure which to go with. There was a Captain America skin-tight one we saw a few weeks ago... let us know if you're interested in seeing her in that. We want to stay away from Supergirl (she plays Moonstar and Trinity which are along that vein) and any other character she plays. What would you like to see her wear? We're going to film this in a few days once we get the costume - that will also depict how I write the script - it's a test and I'm very interested to see how it turns out. :)

Also, we're filming this in an outdoor, park-type location. What types of peril would you like to see? R-rated.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like this outfit a lot and I'd love to see a great female Captain America character done well. But I'm not crazy about the top. Seems a little impractical. I can just imagine her having to stop and pull her top up after each punch or kick.

As for Peril, a deathtrap might be something different and interesting for you. Like the classic conveyer belt headed toward a buzz saw kind thing.
OH, I've got it. Since you are doing this in PoV from the villains perspective, how about a medieval rack? She could be bound on the rack and we, the viewer, can reach out and turn the wheel one more time and watch her struggle. I think that would work really well, because it would be pretty simple to film, it only requires one hand and it's still interactive with the heroine.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I like this outfit a lot and I'd love to see a great female Captain America character done well. But I'm not crazy about the top. Seems a little impractical. I can just imagine her having to stop and pull her top up after each punch or kick.

As for Peril, a deathtrap might be something different and interesting for you. Like the classic conveyer belt headed toward a buzz saw kind thing.
OH, I've got it. Since you are doing this in PoV from the villains perspective, how about a medieval rack? She could be bound on the rack and we, the viewer, can reach out and turn the wheel one more time and watch her struggle. I think that would work really well, because it would be pretty simple to film, it only requires one hand and it's still interactive with the heroine.
That outfit is actually one piece so the top and bottom kinda come together ;)

The reason no one does torture racks or conveyer belts is the cost for those things either to buy, rent, or make one... I wouldn't be able to afford that-- hence why you only see them in big-budget stuff... I also wouldn't have a way to take that to the park location to film...
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote: That outfit is actually one piece so the top and bottom kinda come together ;)
Yeah, I see that. I'm just saying, I'm not wild about the top of the outfit.

As for the rack, think of it as an investment. :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Okay, some low-budget alternative peril...

One I've always wanted to see is the heroine hung from her ankles and lowered into a pool. Sort've water torture interrogation. It's a lot of work, but it's not expensive, you just need a rope, something sturdy to sling it over, and a big tub you can fill with water. And a whole lotta muscle. :)

Then there's the old cat's whiskers trick where the ropes get tighter in response to motion or body heat. This one has been done to death by Jim Weathers, though.

There's the ticking time bomb trick where the heroine is left bound while a bomb ticks away and she has to escape before it goes boom. Doesnt' really work for PoV, though, since the villain would have to leave or go boom with it.

Oh, what about a stress position or a sort've predicament bondage?

Many years ago, I saw a cheap B-Movie called The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik-Yak. There's a scene where Gwendoline's geeky but plucky sidekick is tied up and there's a rope connected to a sword or a spear or something. The end of the rope (string, really) has a little metal piece on the end and they stick the metal piece in her mouth and tell her to bite down. If she opens her mouth or the rope slips out, the spear is released and she dies.

There are, of course, a million variations on this sort of thing and they don't all have to result in death. Another idea would be to bind her spread-eagle or standing up and any time she pulls on any of the ropes, something happens like she gets a shock or the hot wax drips on her, or she gets one step closer to the bomb going off.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love the Captain America outfit and of course Tiffany looks great in it.Will there be a mask?She would look great in something light colored and it would look fantastic if shes carried ots :)
.................on a side note,next time there is a sleep over,invite me!!!!!!!! :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just noticed,my ode to Samantha was removed for some reason???????????????? :(
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Its in the misc topics which is under "other" topics,or in other words the graveyard :(
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Its in the misc topics which is under "other" topics,or in other words the graveyard :(
lol yeah, the graveyard... I'm there a lot :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

SOOOOOOOO..... scrap the Captain America outfit. Sexy, but we are doing something better. Since Jade did one Heroine Kombat and that was it for her run, we decided to re-use the costume, add a mask, and change out her boots to match it. We're not 100% on this yet, but we were thinking about letting her wear pantyhose/tights for this costume since there are a lot of Tiffany Chase fans who just haven't gotten the chance to see this yet.

We have planned to include the following peril elements (and adding to them as feedback comes in):

• bondage
• foot fetish
• boot removal
• boot worship
• foot massage
• crawling
• spanking
• wedgies
• finger sucking
• soul sucking
• stomping
• belly punching
• body stretching
• mind control
• pantyhose destruction
• choking
• chloro
• multiple KO
• unmasking
• body control
• power stealing
• whipping
• mind crushing
• body control
• groping

And here is the costume & character we will be introducing for this (keep in mind, it's shot like POV so it will be interesting to see how this all turns out):

Let me know your thoughts!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

All that in one video? :-P

The only thing I don't like about this costume is the mask. When it comes to masks, I think simpler is better and all those little frills and details detract rather than enhance in my opinion. Too Victorian costume ball.

But I'll get over it. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:All that in one video? :-P

The only thing I don't like about this costume is the mask. When it comes to masks, I think simpler is better and all those little frills and details detract rather than enhance in my opinion. Too Victorian costume ball.

But I'll get over it. :)
Yeah, we went through like 8 different masks and that one was the most comfortable... we actually like the design to go with her name: Emerald... looks glittery like a shiny gem... was meant for Nightshadow, but since that character needs to be recast, we're using it for her. :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This sounds great. I LOVE her costume (I would have prefer her without pantyhose but well, it must be something for everyone and i'm fine with it).
By the way, I can already imagine me asking for a Heroine Kombat custom with Emerald (without the mask and the pantyhose, hehe )...I will have to save some money again :D
smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Could you do a POV scenario where I ask her out and she says yes? And then I ask her to marry me and she accepts. Lol!
The Fembot Lab
[urlhttp://thefembotlab.deviantart.com/[/url]
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Sounds and looks good but I also would have preffered bare legs but I appreciate that with such an outfit tights may be desired.
I love a cut away midsection but still like thi soutfit as Tiffany loks great in everything.

A LOT of content for one shoot so please don't spend too long on the foot fetish and boot removal a debooted heroine just loses her appeal for me, unless it is Tiffany doing the boot/foot worship then at least it is the lesser of two evils.

Now can you please release Shadowgirl LOL!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

rayman wrote:Sounds and looks good but I also would have preffered bare legs but I appreciate that with such an outfit tights may be desired.
I love a cut away midsection but still like thi soutfit as Tiffany loks great in everything.

A LOT of content for one shoot so please don't spend too long on the foot fetish and boot removal a debooted heroine just loses her appeal for me, unless it is Tiffany doing the boot/foot worship then at least it is the lesser of two evils.

Now can you please release Shadowgirl LOL!
At least, the debooting/foot massage can be a good excuse to remove/destroy the pantyhose and then, put the boots back (this way everybody is happy, lol )
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Well, it's very difficult not to take the opportunity to do some foot stuff... I personally don't enjoy it, but Return of the Black Queen Saga (the original) is still consistently selling - it's our top seller - and it's mostly foot fetish in there mixed with dom-sub content. So it would be silly not to do it when given the opportunity... but as I always do, I will be mixing it with other content and making sure that it's still story-driven. The whole concept is definitely going to be quite the challenge for us - but as you know by now, I like to try new things :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

To be quite franc, I'm not much into foot stuff too (I saw this only has a reason to remove the pantyhose, haha).
The fact this video will be a POV is a challenge itself, I can't wait to see how you will manage with this, regardless the fetish content.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

POV is NOT good for ots carry fans though :(
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:POV is NOT good for ots carry fans though :(
Nope, there will be no OTS carry. You typically don't have that when you have soul sucking anyway....
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

This outfit is superb and I love that us pantyhose guys finally get Tiffany in them for at least one video. Very much looking forward to this release.

Debooting and leg fondling while shes out cold from chloroform would be great. Then after that feel free to destroy the pantyhose lol This way we please both sides!
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

This is a really interesting concept. I can honestly say that I have no idea if the POV style would make the peril better for me...or if it would be a detriment. I'd actually think it would be the latter, but I don't really know for sure. I am curious about it though. :unsure:

Tiffany looks great in that costume though...I'm sure about that! :thumbup:
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I like the ideas about debooting then panthose destruction followed by boots going back on, will be nice to see Tiffany booting up onto now bare legs so she can continue the fight...we all win!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:I like the ideas about debooting then panthose destruction followed by boots going back on, will be nice to see Tiffany booting up onto now bare legs so she can continue the fight...we all win!
With this costume, there would be no way to take the pantyhose completely off... they would simply be torn...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

kingles wrote:This is a really interesting concept. I can honestly say that I have no idea if the POV style would make the peril better for me...or if it would be a detriment. I'd actually think it would be the latter, but I don't really know for sure. I am curious about it though. :unsure:

Tiffany looks great in that costume though...I'm sure about that! :thumbup:
I don't know either... but... I decided to try it out anyway :) If it works, we can do more... if it's just "eh" then at least we tried!
tommy84
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Don't forget to add a low-blow or two. Tiffany is the best actress selling it and POV makes it even better :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tommy84 wrote:Don't forget to add a low-blow or two. Tiffany is the best actress selling it and POV makes it even better :)
Yeah, I forgot that in the peril list - that will be in there... and it will be a solid delivery :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Don't like that mask at all, and I do like masks generally.
That one just looks too heavy (aesthetically) and the nose in close up with the serrated edges just looks too much like a beak.
Hides way too much of her face and as its pov that's what you are likely to see most of the time .
Which is a shame as Tiff's a fox.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:Don't like that mask at all, and I do like masks generally.
That one just looks too heavy (aesthetically) and the nose in close up with the serrated edges just looks too much like a beak.
Hides way too much of her face and as its pov that's what you are likely to see most of the time .
Which is a shame as Tiff's a fox.
It's the same mask that Thundra wears in Heroine Legends just in a different color scheme and we've gotten a lot of fans say they love that mask... Different tastes for different people I suppose...
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
rayman wrote:I like the ideas about debooting then panthose destruction followed by boots going back on, will be nice to see Tiffany booting up onto now bare legs so she can continue the fight...we all win!
With this costume, there would be no way to take the pantyhose completely off... they would simply be torn...
Or you can use some tricks like making a splice... or doing it in 2 parts : 1 with pantyhose and 1 without :whistle:

On a side note, i'm currently downloading the new Heroine Kombat :) Do you know what will be the next fight ?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Or you can use some tricks like making a splice... or doing it in 2 parts : 1 with pantyhose and 1 without :whistle:

On a side note, i'm currently downloading the new Heroine Kombat :) Do you know what will be the next fight ?
If we did a splice, it wouldn't make sense and it also would defeat the purpose of trying a single-take film ;)

For HK, I have no idea... Lol I only know the ones that are last to edit. There are 3 that are not customs. They will be edited last meaning they will have a Summer release.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What's the up side of doing a single take?
For us, the viewers, I mean.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:What's the up side of doing a single take?
I'm doing the single take for us, not the viewer. I want to know we can do it. But that still doesn't take away from the fact that having pantyhose for part of the film and not for another part won't make sense. The fact is-- I'm making this film for the fans who want pantyhose. There are more fans via polls, emails, and forum messages who want tights than don't and we have sort of neglected them with some actresses. This film is for them. If someone won't or doesn't like the film "only" because she is wearing tights, then there's nothing I can really say or do about that. Tiffany has never worn tights and in this video, we decided together that we would cater to the pantyhose crowd. She has filmed like 30 or more films - all bare legs. We can throw the tights fans a bone here with one film.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
I'm doing the single take for us, not the viewer. I want to know we can do it. But that still doesn't take away from the fact that having pantyhose for part of the film and not for another part won't make sense. The fact is-- I'm making this film for the fans who want pantyhose. There are more fans via polls, emails, and forum messages who want tights than don't and we have sort of neglected them with some actresses. This film is for them. If someone won't or doesn't like the film "only" because she is wearing tights, then there's nothing I can really say or do about that. Tiffany has never worn tights and in this video, we decided together that we would cater to the pantyhose crowd. She has filmed like 30 or more films - all bare legs. We can throw the tights fans a bone here with one film.
If you're making this film for those who wants pantyhose, then I understand the argument and agree with you.

But, to compensate, in future, you'll have to make a movie featuring Tiffany wearing either Emerald's, Skyhawk's, Azarra's or Mystic's attire WITHOUT pantyhose, lol :whistle:

(on a side note, HK Amoeba Vs Celestia is GREAT :) )
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
If you're making this film for those who wants pantyhose, then I understand the argument and agree with you.

But, to compensate, in future, you'll have to make a movie featuring Tiffany wearing either Emerald's, Skyhawk's, Azarra's or Mystic's attire WITHOUT pantyhose, lol :whistle:

(on a side note, HK Amoeba Vs Celestia is GREAT :) )
Ooh! Tiffany in Azura's outfit YUMMY!
But seriously I understand your comment Logan and can safely say although I prefer bae legs I do not hate pantyhose and woul dnever boycot a film because of the leg situation, unless the hose looked like Nora Batty;s and we have talked about thong leotards before and the actresses preferring hose when donning the thong
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

rayman wrote: Ooh! Tiffany in Azura's outfit YUMMY!
But seriously I understand your comment Logan and can safely say although I prefer bae legs I do not hate pantyhose and woul dnever boycot a film because of the leg situation, unless the hose looked like Nora Batty;s and we have talked about thong leotards before and the actresses preferring hose when donning the thong
And paradoxically, Tiffany is the only one (with Kim I think) who's willing to wear thong leo without pantyhose, haha.
But while I'm very (VERY) vocal about thongs without pantyhose, like rayman I never boycott film because of this (I would have missed Mystic & Skyhawk ;) )

And Shadowgirl is coming very soon too, so everybody will be happy :)

(shit......I'm imagining Tiffany in Azarra's outfit! Should have shut my mouth LOL)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ahhhh yes. Shadowgirl IS coming very soon.... in a few hours ;)

**and not to crush your dreams, but Tiffany would not fit into the Azarra costume... she's wayyyyy too small for it...
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I would say boot worship,soul sucking,stealing powers...I can't wait for the first episode of the protectors ....
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: **and not to crush your dreams, but Tiffany would not fit into the Azarra costume... she's wayyyyy too small for it...
:cry: It reminds me of the day I learnt Santa Claus didn't exist. You crushed my childhood dream :laugh:
frankzito62
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Is there. Release date for this? And does the heroine die at the end?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

frankzito62 wrote:Is there. Release date for this? And does the heroine die at the end?
No release date. We haven't filmed it yet.