Tatooed Wonder Woman

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

10300285_861707107177897_9104616545731253196_n.jpg
10300285_861707107177897_9104616545731253196_n.jpg (106.5 KiB) Viewed 4439 times
Saw this on the web. Hot girl...Wish she had re-thunk those tats but Im not completely turned off by it..
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

She fills out the costume nicely. She would be perfect as Ares's Wonder Woman / Devastation.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

She is a very attractive woman and the body art is well done. However, the body art is out of character with any of the classic heroines.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I HATE Tattoo's. You can mask them with ultra shimmerry dankin tights, and possibly apply cover up on her body, but generally better off not to get any. IMO = Trashy
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Nightshift603
Neophyte
Neophyte

She'd be a better 'bad guy' in my view. She just has that look about her. Could make up hide those tats?
viper1225
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

She is cute and has a hot body, but for me, that many(really any) tattoos are a turn off. But she might work as the villian. Maybe a bizzaro Wonder Woman.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Her nose ring doesn't help either. Disfiguring one's face I never felt was attractive.
I can NEVER understand why ANYONE would fill there body with awful tattoos? Artwork you wouldn't be caught dead with hanging on your walls, and it's NOW ALL over your body forever? So of course when your walking down the street it DOES catch your attention, so you look at it, only to have the person become upset and ask you "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT"? And I think to myself, well you put all that art on your body to get peoples attention on yourself, now you have it, and you take offense to it? (head shaking). I just don't understand it?
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

superheroinebabes wrote:Her nose ring doesn't help either. Disfiguring one's face I never felt was attractive.
I can NEVER understand why ANYONE would fill there body with awful tattoos? Artwork you wouldn't be caught dead with hanging on your walls, and it's NOW ALL over your body forever? So of course when your walking down the street it DOES catch your attention, so you look at it, only to have the person become upset and ask you "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT"? And I think to myself, well you put all that art on your body to get peoples attention on yourself, now you have it, and you take offense to it? (head shaking). I just don't understand it?
As a person with tattoos, most people DON'T get tattoos to "get peoples attention", we do it because we love the art and want it with us forever. It's not about anyone else, and it doesn't have to be. If people think they're entitled to prodding me with questions or gawking at me because I chose to put tattoos on my body, in the year 2014 for fucks sakes, than that person is probably a douche.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Not sure I agree with that. I don't think the teens who get it have given any thoughts to it lasting a lifetime and being with them forever and certainly don't give a toss about sharing it with the world for the arts sake. Why have work on your back that not only can't you see it but you can't even share in the viewers reactions when they see it, even if they like it? For younger people I think it's all about the attention.

I like good ink work but not on a heroine and my personal preference is not in the vids I buy either. But hey, we are all different. But if you have Love and Hate tattooed on your knuckles and then lose a finger you are stuck with Love and Hat for the rest of your life. ;)
Attachments
biomechanical-tattoo_m.jpg
This is quality.
biomechanical-tattoo_m.jpg (15.44 KiB) Viewed 4047 times
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I can end the tattoo issue tomorrow. All I have to do is go out and get one and the fad will immediately end.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I saw a pic on the net once, but I can't find it anymore. It was of a lovely woman with this awesome tattoo, like a tornado of skulls swirling up her arm and around her left breast. Best thing I've ever seen. :love:
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Is it ever ok to ask anyone about their tatoos? Not sure I understand it?
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

superheroinebabes wrote:Is it ever ok to ask anyone about their tatoos? Not sure I understand it?
It's all personal preference. I don't mind when people ask me about my tattoos, as long as they aren't being judgmental assholes about it.

I think a lot of women are bothered by men asking them about their tattoos, and considering it's usually just some skeezy sleazebag using it as an excuse to try and get into their pants, I don't blame them whatsoever. I can only speak for myself, however. I do know that it really just depends on the person.
mcg
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

The female body is a work of art in itself that needs no enhancement.

Tatts, like ones on the chick above, do nothing but take away that image.

To each his own though.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

mcg wrote:The female body is a work of art in itself that needs no enhancement.

Tatts, like ones on the chick above, do nothing but take away that image.

To each his own though.
I AGREE 100%