Forum text size is humongous!

Have a problem with the forum? get support here!
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I'm having some text/font scaling issues with the new forum style. If I view it at 100%, the text in all of the posts is so large that I can't scan a topic effectively. I end up scaling the display for this site down to 70%, but then the text in forum posts may be of a normal size but the text in the reply entry boxes is too small to read and all smileys are miniscule. :blink: I've had to go back up to 90% magnification, to post this topic.

Is this some peculiarity of my own browser setup, or part of the current site design? As far as I can see, the relative scaling is off for these various forum elements. But I also have a bunch of whizwhams loaded in Mozilla that might be affecting how I see things without my realizing it.

Any suggestions?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ill try to recreate the problem using Mozilla. It seems to work fine in Chrome or IE. Is this on a mobile device or your computer?
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

This is on my computer. I haven't tried browsing the site on a mobile device.

Note that I do have several add-ons loaded into Mozilla. One or more of them may be interfering somehow with the page display. I haven't seen this problem on other sites, but I have seen other oddities because of one or more add-ons, such as improperly displayed links, at other sites.