Taming Feminist Superheroines

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
jbs073
Neophyte
Neophyte

I have a special fetish for taming feminist superheroines of the Wonder Woman type. I loved the idea of a Champion of All Women being forced to kneel before men. I have a fantasy of Feminist Superheroines forced to meekly serve Men. I'm thinking of writing some stories myself along these lines.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sounds like fun. :)
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Muscular, leather-clad marauders taking the island of the amazons by storm and turning its warrioresses into obedient housewives? Fun indeed. :yahoo:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Here's the title of that little gem: "Barefoot and Pregnant on Themyscira."
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

This seems to be something that both Superman and Batman would enjoy very much after when they've lost to Wonder Woman.
jbs073
Neophyte
Neophyte

There is nothing sweeter than a Feminist Superheroine, barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, serving the supervillians of Misogyny

cooking and cleaning. spanked over the knee like a little girl. forced to bathe her fellow captured feminist superheroines, who are now nothing but harem slave sisters. A proud champion of Women's Rights, the strongest woman in the world, now a mere toy for Patriarchy. extra degrading if her secret identity as a prominent feminist politician is exposed.

Could also be fun with an historical steampunk, Victorian, Western setting of a Masked Suffragette superheroine being tamed.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

For the heroines who wear any kind of sheer to waist pantyhose with their leotards, I'd over power them with the strength of Darkseid and make them serve me topless in their pantyhosed feet. That also goes for villainesses, too.
BrightStar
Neophyte
Neophyte

Ezekiel wrote:Muscular, leather-clad marauders taking the island of the amazons by storm and turning its warrioresses into obedient housewives? Fun indeed. :yahoo:
Love that idea!
MightyMinerva
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I really want to see Marvel's All New All Different heroines tamed (maybe bring therm up in age first).

Kamala Khan, Spider Gwen, Silk...in sexier costumes then tamed.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love seeing women being tamed!! And doing the taming!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I can go with that if its well written. I love seeing it myself.
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

cannonfodder
Henchman
Henchman

Cut off some of her hair and tie it to a butt-plug.
TheVillain
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Taming a feminist superheroine! What a fantastic scenario! I would love to tame the Mighty , overconfident WW, with her magic belt... :w00t:
The proud princess forced to be a sex slave. Lovely.
:lynda1: "Remove .. my magic belt"..
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What is it that drives us to enjoy a forced orgasm? Is it control over the heroines mind and body? Or is it seeing her in extreme helpless pleasure unable to stop the feelings and muscle contractions of the orgasm? Does it cause the person causing her to have a forced orgasm to also have one? I am just curious what drives us to love this...to love seeing these super powerful beautiful petite sexy heroines in a helpless state of intense pleasure....is it the facial expressions they make or even the profuse sweating?.....jusy curious..cause I love it
TheVillain
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

batgirl1969 wrote:What is it that drives us to enjoy a forced orgasm? Is it control over the heroines mind and body? Or is it seeing her in extreme helpless pleasure unable to stop the feelings and muscle contractions of the orgasm? Does it cause the person causing her to have a forced orgasm to also have one? I am just curious what drives us to love this...to love seeing these super powerful beautiful petite sexy heroines in a helpless state of intense pleasure....is it the facial expressions they make or even the profuse sweating?.....jusy curious..cause I love it
For me is that! I love the feeling of overpowering a powerful heroine phisically.. and then see the humilliation/defeat/pleasure in that lovely face...
That makes Lynda Carter in tha famous Fausta scene fantastic. WW face is so erotic in that scene and she seems is tryng to NOT enjoying the feeling of being dominated, unable to fight it.... :yes:
:lynda1: "Remove .. my magic belt"..
shevek
Producer
Producer

Definitely seconding how I'd love this with regards to the All New All Different lineup. I've stated before I'm a second-wave feminist and I love to see powerful women exercise full agency (so I'm perfectly Ok with seeing powerful women dominate) but this third-wave intersectionalist nonsense with incorporating every fringe cause under the sun is too much.

There is a recent issue of Champions (which is pretty much a social-justice-warrior superhero team) where Kamala Khan lectures the entire fucking universe about how superheroes shouldn't be "punching down" or whatever. After rescuing some sex-trafficking victims (which is not a new thing - there have been comicbook plots about that since at least the 70s), she's expressing that the whole paradigm of superheroes defending the power structure (rich banks or capitalist businesses or nightstick-wielding cops, or even just good ol' American imperialism) isn't what her millennial superteam should be doing. They'd rather punch a racist pig, or give a Trump supporter a wedgie, or keep dudes from manspreading on the subway, or kick a catcaller in the nuts, because micro-aggressions.

And Minerva is right - a lot of the new generation of heroines, especially with Marvel, are sexed-down on purpose, from Captain Marvel to Silk to Kamala Khan and even She-Hulk (and sexing her down is hard to do!). I think that has to do a lot with female editors like Sana Amanat and any of their male whiteknight colleagues who feel they have to kiss SJW ass to look PC. The reason why I like Gail Simone is that in most of whatever I've read of hers (Red Sonja, Birds of Prey, Megalopolis, Tranquility, Secret Six, and so on) she has a really good blend of feminism and cheesecake that keeps everyone happier (the one exception might be Batgirl, but that's also somewhat a function of the artists). Even her social-justice comic series The Movement (which does have a similar attitude to what Kamala expressed in Champions) is rendered attractively if you look real hard at it :) And I'd like to say that I have no problem whatsoever with the promotion of transgender characters as long as they're hot (and not made unattractively "a-gendered" on purpose). That new series Alters has a very cute transwoman superheroine named Chalice.

BTW there've been lots of comics over the years where feminist/Feminazi supervillainesses get one-upped by heroes. One of my favorites is the dynamic between Captain America and the evil female supremacist Superia in the '90s, in the midst of which the underused very beautiful heroine Free Spirit was created (she was supposed to represent mainstream feminist politics of the 90s).
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote: And Minerva is right - a lot of the new generation of heroines, especially with Marvel, are sexed-down on purpose, from Captain Marvel to Silk to Kamala Khan and even She-Hulk (and sexing her down is hard to do!). I think that has to do a lot with female editors like Sana Amanat and any of their male whiteknight colleagues who feel they have to kiss SJW ass to look PC. The reason why I like Gail Simone is that in most of whatever I've read of hers (Red Sonja, Birds of Prey, Megalopolis, Tranquility, Secret Six, and so on) she has a really good blend of feminism and cheesecake that keeps everyone happier (the one exception might be Batgirl, but that's also somewhat a function of the artists). Even her social-justice comic series The Movement (which does have a similar attitude to what Kamala expressed in Champions) is rendered attractively if you look real hard at it :) And I'd like to say that I have no problem whatsoever with the promotion of transgender characters as long as they're hot (and not made unattractively "a-gendered" on purpose). That new series Alters has a very cute transwoman superheroine named Chalice.

BTW there've been lots of comics over the years where feminist/Feminazi supervillainesses get one-upped by heroes. One of my favorites is the dynamic between Captain America and the evil female supremacist Superia in the '90s, in the midst of which the underused very beautiful heroine Free Spirit was created (she was supposed to represent mainstream feminist politics of the 90s).
Simone doesn't DO batgirl anymore does she? When she did Batgirl was fine, in a standard tight fitting Batarmor bodysuit? It was after Batgirl changed hands that all the 'selfie' shit started. Really it's her CHARACTER more than her costume that bugs me about the current batgirl series. Babs is NOT a pre-teen, she's a middle-aged adult woman whose been through some shit and has no buisiness acting like a schoolgirl.

In terms of sexing down Kamala Khan, I'd attribute that to her being an underage superheroine and her creator simply did not find it personally agreeable to do so (There's a topic ALL about this somewhere, I personally don't see a problem with teenagers having sexy characters marketed to them, but just EXPECTING teen superheroes to be marketed that way isn't realistic as the comic industry can only employ the adult artists of the world and probably attempt to avoid that sort of thing as it leaps immediately to scandal, aside from that if they don't WANT to draw sexualized teen heroines that really isn't any mark against them either is it? I think artists all around get hosed more than they deserve, if a heroine is drawn sexed up or business casual... I think EVERYONE treats BOTH ends of the artistic spectrum poorly. Supergirl would be a stick figure comic book if I had the pen!)

Captain Marvel is in a better costume IMO than before in that it is better representative of her actual origin and power base than that lightning bolt nonsense (Somewhere around here is a great meld of the new costumes colors and symbols with the old costumes physical design) her hair.... needs work (*crosses fingers the captain marvel film includes longer hair on Carol so the comics will feel obliged to follow suit) and Shulk I think is someone people either think is sexy or isn't (Many people don't like muscle tone on a woman at all)
shevek
Producer
Producer

Yes you're right..it was after Simone that Batgirl got hipsterized/millennialized. Simone did the run where Batgirl fought The Disgraced, right? The female characters of Katharsis, Gretel, Bonebreaker and Knightfall were all pretty hot under Simone. Under the Burnside Batgirl run, I still like the Velvet Tiger as far as animal magnetism.

She did de-sexify and "empower" Red Sonja, compared to the all-dude crew that did Sonja immediately before, who made the heroine eye-poppingly sexy in every panel. Under Simone, Sonja's chainmail two-piece almost disappeared under leather breeches and such. It was still great work though.
Simone's most current stuff is Secret Six (which has always been edgy and hott) as well as Clean Room (which I must admit I haven't read at all)
and Surviving Megalopolis (the sequel to Leaving Megalopolis which I've read). So she's not on any 'high-profile' books per se for quite a while now.

You're also right I probably shouldn't have included Kamala Khan on that list of sexing-down, although plenty of t**n heroines have been depicted much more beautifully in the past (exhibit A: the constant hotness of pretty much all the female Titans). I guess we should be glad that while Kamala's preaching her annoying social justice agenda to the world, she's at least allowed to not wear a hijab. (Her creator, G Willow Wilson, wears one in every photo I've ever seen of her). I have a feeling that not a lot of devout Muslims read comics, though.

Tell you what, if Captain Marvel goes back to the longer hair in the comic book (following the movie's example),and if they stop drawing her so sloppily and angularly, I'll probably be back on board.
The new costume isn't the worst thing in the world but it doesn't hold a candle to her classic uniform which was one of the hottest costumes ever.

Shulkie has been drawn so widely different as of late, it's hard to tell. I love muscle tone on any woman as long as the curves don't disappear (and muscles are just more curves, ultimately). As far as I'm concerned, the more features there are to admire, the better. Shulk especially has a lot of admirable features if done correctly, not the least of which being the sexiest transformation sequence in comics.