Cassidy Customs & her final shoot!

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Rare opportunity for Cassidy fans ;)

Cassidy was booked for 6 days towards the end of this month, 2 of which were with me. I was recently given 2 more days with her which is great... but it's simply more time than I need. This will also be Cassidy's final voyage to SHG-Media so I decided to open her up for some custom scenes.

If you are interested you can send your idea to [email protected]. If it's something that fits my production style I will send you back a quote. If its outside my production style I will at least let you know I can't do it.

You will have until the 20th to send in your request.

Rye
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

C & C Please!
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Wait a minute...Cassidy's final shoot? Not sure whether that makes me sad (that she won't be available after that) or glad (that a few more customs with her might be made). Oh well. Hope lots of customs are made with her, so we can keep seeing this amazing, beautiful woman for a while. And hope she succeeds at whatever she tries in the future.
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Rye,

That is no doubt blockbuster news. It is also bittersweet because she has been
a superstar. Her charm, her girl next door qualities, her overall beauty
and her ability to perform will be missed so much!

So, my question is ...what superheroine is she in her last shoots? I would
hope hope hope we get to see her again as Superiorgirl. That role elevated her
and I believe SG 1984 was your breakthrough Rye while Doomsday was totally
off the charts. So I hope we see her as the girl of steel one final time!
Rye
Producer
Producer

There have been inquires for SG, WW, and PG. The biggest challenge will be figuring out the costumes before the shoots. The extra days sort of fell in my lap otherwise I would have announced this a while ago.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Rye wrote:There have been inquires for SG, WW, and PG. The biggest challenge will be figuring out the costumes before the shoots. The extra days sort of fell in my lap otherwise I would have announced this a while ago.
I would like to see her as Superiorgirl once again as well
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I am sad to hear that this is her last shoot with you Rye, wil this be Cassidy's retire,emt fro the genre?

I hope to see her as UltraGirl/woman but would definitely like to see her play SG again as Cassidy gave me my first SG film that I really liked.

Sadly I doubt I could aford half a custom with you right now but hope ypou managed to fill your shooting time to create as many new Cassidy movies as possible.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Doesn't seem to be much interest anymore in Cassidy.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Fenton wrote:Doesn't seem to be much interest anymore in Cassidy.
Believe me I am VERY interested in Cassidy :thumbup:

I was hoping to get an answer to my question - is she leaving the genre completely?

Let's hope not.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I am VERY, VERY, VERY interested in Cassidy and will buy ANY video of her as Supergirl in peril. She is stunning! But as there isn't much to post until after some update, I (and I'm guessing others) haven't posted much in regard to Cassidy.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Just like in sports and entertainment.....and life in general, someone else better always comes along. "Fill a bucket with water, put your foot in the water....now remove your foot----look back at the bucket of water......see the hole you left in the water? That's how much you'll be missed."
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Not sure if Fenton is anti-Cassidy ;)
I will definitely miss Cassidy. She is incredible as Supergirl; definitely my favorite model (though Gigi is right up there).

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

sugarcoater wrote:Not sure if Fenton is anti-Cassidy ;)
I will definitely miss Cassidy. She is incredible as Supergirl; definitely my favorite model (though Gigi is right up there).
Nope, not anti-any of these gals. Just not school-boy gaga over any of them. Most are quite attractive, most have little to no acting ability, all are fun to watch......all are replaceable.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lol, fair enough. Unfortunately for me, I have found only a handful of the models truly impressive, and they aren't "replaceable" for me. It's just a matter of taste in the end; I would rather have yours as then I would be interested in more of heroine videos.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

sugarcoater wrote:Lol, fair enough. Unfortunately for me, I have found only a handful of the models truly impressive, and they aren't "replaceable" for me. It's just a matter of taste in the end; I would rather have yours as then I would be interested in more of heroine videos.
I guess that I equate it with people in the real movie business, entertainment or sports. Just when you think you've seen the best movie, tv show, prettiest actress, best singer, comedian or athlete.........someone eventually comes along to equal or surpass them. There was a time when a runner bested the 4 minute mile....no one thought it could be done.......now that isn't even a big deal anymore.