Superheroine Legends - Capture and Defeat of Batwoman

General discussions about superheroines!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

http://clips4sale.com/studio/44217/Cat8 ... rtingpoint

Should be their first video available on their list. Got this today and it was amazing. Superheroine Legends has always been intriguing because they have gorgeous models but never really do anything that catches my eye. Well when I saw this Batwoman costume in the style of the old Adam West Batman, it caught my interest. It's a bit slow paced but has some nice bondage and an unmasking of our heroine. She spends most of the video bound and struggling in some fashion.
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

You are right. I've only so far seen the trailer/samples but the scenario is good, the bondage everything I'd want to do to this Batwoman, and a good looking heroine facing her doom.
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

I picked this one up and boy am I glad I did. I thought this site died or something since she hadn't posted in a bit, but Lyvia came back with her best stuff yet. This video is really great. Love the costume, the sexual peril, and the acting is great. Her reactions when the villain takes her utility belt or when he really sticks the vibrator to her are awesome! I hope to see more like this ASAP!