The Big Poll (relaunched) !!

General discussions about superheroines!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What's with all the Joanna Lumley stuff? I like the woman and even gave Purdey a shout out in the TV Guide thread, but these constant references will just seem weird to most members. :confused:
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

1) Age group: 25 - 35
2) Favorite superheroines from american comic books: Power Girl, Rogue
3) Favorite superheroine from SHiP producers: Fusion from SHC (played by Rebecca Love). The vast majority of other heroines are supergirl or wonder woman knockoffs. I prefer original characters.
4) Favorite other female characters: Samus Aran, Chun Li, Cammy, Kim Possible, Cheetarah, various valkyries and soldiers from RPGs, Claire and Jill from Resident Evil, etc...
5) Most important things I want in SHiP videos:
- If the heroine dies at the end there is over a 90% chance I will buy it based on that alone. I collect virtually any and all videos where the heroine dies, as that is my favorite thing.
- Secondarily what makes it even better is if the heroine is tough, cocky, and full of character. Nothing worse to me than a meek or muted superheroine.
- Thirdly I prefer light sexual content such as groping and teased sexual peril. I like nudity but it is not essential, and I like more graphic sexual acts too but for me it doesn't matter if the sex is simulated.
- I have a playful imagination (I'm someone who can roleplay on IM with nothing to look at except text) so I can enjoy low budget films just as much as high budget ones. For me the content and performance is 20 times more important than the production value.
Ave atque vale
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I'd love to add to this poll:

6) What is your favorite length of film?
7) Do you prefer mostly fetish content or fighting and story?

Debating whether to start hiring fetish models for a new niche site... have quite a few girls interested :)
SdaisyS
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

1) What's your age group ?(ex: less than 25, between 25 & 35, between 36 & 50, more than 50)

2) What are your favorite superheroines from American comic books (in order, 6 max) ?
Note: By this, I mean characters from DC, Marvel, Darkhorse, Image...

- Wonder Woman
- SuperGirl
- Zatanna
- She Hulk
- PowerGirl
- BatGirl

3) What are your favorite superheroines from SHiP Producers (in order, 6 max) ?
Note: please specify the producer.

- Red Glamour Mask from Giga (There have been various actresses, favorites being Kaede Niiyama and Yuu Kawakami)
- Wonder Woman, played by Christina Carter from CC productions
- O-Girl, played by Christina Carter from Jim Weather
- Pink Vixen, played by Jade Indica from HeroinePeril
- Power Girl, played by Ashley Rose from SHG-Media
- SuperCali, Played by Cali Logan from Cali Logan's Power and Peril

4) What are your other favorite female characters (in order, 6 max) ? (from video game, movie, animated tv serie, serie, manga...)

- Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)
- Xenia Onatopp (James Bond: Goldeneye)
- Samus (Metroid)
- Bulma (Dragon Ball)
- Leeloo (The 5th Element)
- Jade (Mortal Kombat)

5) Most important things you want in SHiP videos (3 max) ? (fighting, chloro scene, costume type...)

- Corruption (By hypnosis, seduction..)
- Peril (I want to see the Superheroine in danger, with sexual peril and non sexual peril as well, and of course, with a Superheroine that put a lot of fight and resistance)
- Storyline with great acting

- From 35-40 mins to several hours.
Usually I tend to buy movie that are long, but I can pick up 20 minutes movies as well if it has a particular fetish I like.

- It's difficult to say since they complement each other.
I'd say the fetish content is the most important, but the Fighting and Story, if well made, can only embellish it.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

SdaisyS wrote:1) What's your age group ?(ex: less than 25, between 25 & 35, between 36 & 50, more than 50)

2) What are your favorite superheroines from American comic books (in order, 6 max) ?
Note: By this, I mean characters from DC, Marvel, Darkhorse, Image...

- Wonder Woman
- SuperGirl
- Zatanna
- She Hulk
- PowerGirl
- BatGirl

3) What are your favorite superheroines from SHiP Producers (in order, 6 max) ?
Note: please specify the producer.

- Red Glamour Mask from Giga (There have been various actresses, favorites being Kaede Niiyama and Yuu Kawakami)
- Wonder Woman, played by Christina Carter from CC productions
- O-Girl, played by Christina Carter from Jim Weather
- Pink Vixen, played by Jade Indica from HeroinePeril
- Power Girl, played by Ashley Rose from SHG-Media
- SuperCali, Played by Cali Logan from Cali Logan's Power and Peril

4) What are your other favorite female characters (in order, 6 max) ? (from video game, movie, animated tv serie, serie, manga...)

- Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)
- Xenia Onatopp (James Bond: Goldeneye)
- Samus (Metroid)
- Bulma (Dragon Ball)
- Leeloo (The 5th Element)
- Jade (Mortal Kombat)

5) Most important things you want in SHiP videos (3 max) ? (fighting, chloro scene, costume type...)

- Corruption (By hypnosis, seduction..)
- Peril (I want to see the Superheroine in danger, with sexual peril and non sexual peril as well, and of course, with a Superheroine that put a lot of fight and resistance)
- Storyline with great acting

- From 35-40 mins to several hours.
Usually I tend to buy movie that are long, but I can pick up 20 minutes movies as well if it has a particular fetish I like.

- It's difficult to say since they complement each other.
I'd say the fetish content is the most important, but the Fighting and Story, if well made, can only embellish it.
belly dancer = hotness
Boucldey
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

cory-everson-011.jpg
Fantastic ...
cory-everson-011.jpg (56.08 KiB) Viewed 1813 times
Boucldey wrote:
rayman wrote:Hi Dom here are mine -

1) 35-50
2) Wonder Woman, She Hulk, Power Girl, She Ra, Super Girl
3) Tricky as to be honest Bat Girl, Black Scorpion and Barbarela ar enot exactly "super" heroines are they? so I couild say non supers are - Bat Girl, Black Scorpion, Purdy (New Avengers), Lara Croft and Wilma Dearing. BUT if I have to go for completely non heroic figures as such the it would be - Kelly Kula, Ivory (aka Tina Ferrari WWW/E/GLOW), Cory Everson, Wilma Dearing, Purdy.
4) Fighting with lots of punches and kick to the midsectionand body, my idea of hot ladies and outfits, tough women who do not give up or go down easily,
Delighted to see Cory Everson and Purdey (New Avengers) are included :happy: Cory was magnificient in Double Impact
and, like Purdey, was matchless when it came to tackling female rivals :thumbup: A case of Bad Girl (Cory) v Good Girl (Purdey) though :excl: Both Everson and Lumley are very sexy women who play their roles to perfection :thumbup: Two very fit strong women to boot and a joy to compare in catsuits :blush: Purdey attempting to take down a villain of the calibre of Cory :question: