Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Official Trailer

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: ATTENTION!, ATTENTION! :supes:
Here is the official trailer of WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions in association with MMP Studios Presents: Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl (Fan Film). Starring Jac LeDoux as Supergirl, Lauren Kisner as Stargirl and Amy Christine and Agent Bennett. It's Premieres This Thursday, August 28th @ 8pm ET on The U 5.4 WON YouTube. Here's just a small taste of what to expect in this installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. So here is the official trailer to the fan film. Check it out and enjoy!

phpBB [video]
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This looks very intriguing. Getting better with each one.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

looks very cool indeed :)
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Looks great, loving the series :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:This looks very intriguing. Getting better with each one.
@ DrDominator9-Thank you very much. I do the best I can to create stories/situation that work in this series. :cap:
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

g-reaper2001 wrote:looks very cool indeed :)
@ g-reaper2001-Thank you very much. I hope you enjoy it on Thursday night. :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Supergirl is mine wrote:Looks great, loving the series :)
@ Supergirl is mine-Thank you very much. I'm glad you like the series. With MMP Studios helping me make this fan film series happen, its has worked out big time. :)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hey Jimbo. Can you keep things in one thread. Its kind of confusing figuring out what's what. Each thread has some info in it.

Looks great BTW. Thanks for doing this.