Supergirl Tortured, Abused, and Killed

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Originally released: Mon May 06, 2013

NOTE:
This movie contains strong sexual situations and death of the heroine.
If these themes bother you please skip this post.
Thank you for your understanding.

Scroll down for story and images.......

Supergirl Enters the lair of the demented madman and comes face to face with a kryptonite trap! Now weak and helpless the deranged madman gives her a kryptonite liquid to ingest. Its only a matter of time now! he continuously beats her with punches to the face and a lead pipe to her crotch, cuntbusting her brutally before bashing her face and throwing her against a table where he removes her Pantyhose and forces himself inside her! She is roped apart inside as he starts to choke her. Once she is Unconscious he turns her over and removes her boots. The the pantyhose comes completely off and he continues to invade her body. At climax he brings the lead pipe up to her throat and chokes the life out of her as he spills into her now lifeless corpse. All that is left is to gaze over the violated lifeless body of the once powerful super hero

you can download it here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/49661/8439499
Last edited by KnightsofGotham.com 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

I think it would've been better if Supergirl would've died in her pantyhosed feet after being fucked
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

I think it would've been better if Supergirl would've died in her pantyhosed feet after being fucked
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Mr. Pantyhose Lover wrote:I think it would've been better if Supergirl would've died in her pantyhosed feet after being fucked
I'm sure that could be arranged! thanks for your comment.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
Mr. Pantyhose Lover wrote:I think it would've been better if Supergirl would've died in her pantyhosed feet after being fucked
I'm sure that could be arranged! thanks for your comment.
Thanks for your response
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

Defeated, tortured, abused certainly, but Im an old romantic and I prefer to see the broken heroine recover, escape and then return, for more of the same, lol!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

redmanx wrote:Defeated, tortured, abused certainly, but Im an old romantic and I prefer to see the broken heroine recover, escape and then return, for more of the same, lol!
And we will have plenty of those too. I will make sure to point out whats in each movie so that you only pickup whats important to you.

One of the good things about a producer who doesn't shoot his own fetish is that you can expect a variety of content. I will always try to shoot a diverse set of content, and if you don't see what you like being shot, then by all means ask for it.