Wonder Woman "ish" Costume & other SuperHeroine Costumes

General discussions about superheroines!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Forplay-blue-bo ... 4adcda3976
I saw this newer type of Wonder Woman costume on ebay. With a pair of danskin shiny shimmery tights she'd look pretty hot. And because it's not exactly (c) ww DC you'd probably be able to shoot a video without issue I suppose?
Last edited by superheroinebabes 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nice find! That's a pretty good-looking costume. And if it could be made with more of a high-cut, there might be a new Redwing caliber superheroine there.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I like it apart from the headband. It needs one, but I don't think that one quite works.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

As an idea this would suit an actress who plays young, like the model here. At $60 it seems like a reasonable buy for someone. Headband could easily be replaced, using the original might work depending on the circumstances, as a gag.
fog
Henchman
Henchman

What a sexy woman and looking amazing in that costume. I also agree the headband should be replaced. Preferably with a gold tiara
patmac4
Henchman
Henchman

does t have boots?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

patmac4 wrote:does t have boots?
Not for under $60, no. To be honest, a pair of actual leather boots would look much better than the socks or spats that often come with lycra costumes.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image

I came across another hero costume I like from the add. What's it look like in real life though?
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

After further review - LOTS of good superheroine ones here:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
http://www.forplaycatalog.com/c/Sexy-Co ... -Q&start=0
Last edited by superheroinebabes 9 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Wow! You've hit the Motherlode!
:yes:
Some great ones there, loving the Powergirl and the Cap.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Very nice. Now all I need is a girlfriend who's willing to wear them for me. :-p
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wow, some of those are really good and useable in productions, I think.
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

The batgirl with the bat emblem extending to the arms is a cool design.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

L2ltYWdlcy9wcm9kdWN0L2p1bWJvcy81NTQ3MDRfYWx0MV9sZy5qcGc=_H_SH1167_MW700.jpg
L2ltYWdlcy9wcm9kdWN0L2p1bWJvcy81NTQ3MDRfYWx0MV9sZy5qcGc=_H_SH1167_MW700.jpg (513.88 KiB) Viewed 3508 times
This one is pretty cool too, if you're gonna do an Iron Grrl kind of thing :)
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Many of them look really good as a base for movie costume, and they're different enough to escape lawyers' letters, perhaps.
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

Great find!
This is the best selection/site I have seen. Some are REALLY good!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would love to see the black Spiderwoman costume used!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

EvilDaria wrote:Many of them look really good as a base for movie costume, and they're different enough to escape lawyers' letters, perhaps.
That's was I was thinking too. Totally similar to the (c) heroines we all know and they sell them legally so it's perfectly legal to wear them which makes it a win win right? Only thing I'd add is is some Danskin high shiny gloss shimmery footed tights and this would complete the fantasy!
AND FINALLY more sexy superheroine costume choices available online other than those crappy heroines with skirts! I HATE SKIRTS! LEOTARD and TIGHTS ALL THE WAY! I can skirts at work anytime I want? Yawn!
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

One further advantage to using and perhaps customising these costumes for filming is that as they are "mass produced" you can buy more than one and totally destroy it during production yet still have a "good" version for photo-shoots and (if you are able to work that way) re-takes and continuity.
I also notice how many of the costumes are either patterned or have emblems that point towards the heroine's crotch - presumably a targeting guide for the less anatomically aware thug!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Several of these look great as starter suits.