Powergirl...Thin or plump?

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Which do you guys prefer? a thick and slim power girl with huge boobs or a plump power girl?
now Im not talking about fat with rolls hanging off of her, I mean thick like Vivian who plays our current Wonder Woman.

Which would you like to see?

or

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

They are both plump.
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

She's supposed to be muscular apparently, but I suppose all superheroines are. I think the costume would look great on somebody with a curvy figure, sort of pinup style, so I suppose that'd be the first one.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Actually, it's not very fair to compare a drawing or a photo manip next to a real life person (to boot she's not an actress or a model) BUT given these 2 choices exactly the way they are from these EXACT photos I'd go with ...
Image Image
PHOTO No. 1
You should put this to a poll I suppose?
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

superheroinebabes wrote:Actually, it's not very fair to compare a drawing or a photo manip next to a real life person
The first illustration, while an illustration is closer to what keri Spectrum will look like in the outfit, as opposed to the one of the right which is what Vivian would look like in the same costume.

But I do take your point.
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I think Keri would probably look better as a blonde than Vivian.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Dogfish wrote:I think Keri would probably look better as a blonde than Vivian.
I tend to agree with you, but we also need to have an explicit power girl. Keri will not do nudes, or topless, won't do male groping, and will only do forced orgasms if they are over clothing and female/female. while this is wonderful news for peril lovers everyone else who loves nudity/explicit content would like to know that we are searching for someone to make movies for them too....until we can find a blonde with the right body....vivian may have to do.

As it stands right now I have just ordered a several stacks of comics to help me understand the backstory/origin story because I have a deep desire not to invent a story or pretend to know her story or worse off just make up shit because I feel like it. off the bat I know that power girl is the Earth-Two equivalent of Supergirl, native Kryptonian, and cousin to Superman.

Those should be coming in 1-3 weeks. I know I could have gotten the material digitally but I am an old school comic nerd. I like the smell of the old books and the feel of the paper.
(no judgments please)
Maskfan
Henchman
Henchman

Can they act?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Maskfan wrote:Can they act?
Vivian is one of the best acting models we have ever hired. I would be comfortable saying she is an actor more than a model because she has the ability to sell emotions and scenes easier than any other model we have ever hired.