Wonder Woman outfit in next Hollywood movie

General discussions about superheroines!
AnastasiaPierce
Producer
Producer

image.jpg
image.jpg (64.83 KiB) Viewed 3727 times
I know personally someone who works on major Hollywood movies and after seeing pics of his latest work on his private phone, shots from the warehouse where they create the costumes. The next Wonder Woman outfit will very much look like this.

But it's an eagle on top, very close to the one of my own made costume. Now the bottom is going to be a gladiator skirt .

I like it A LOT and I might have to do my own version in leather too at some point. What do you guys think? Like the gladiator skirt look?

Discuss ;)
And NO I am not getting any help on my costumes from my professional friend in Hollywood,
Lots of Love, Your Wonder Amazon
Anastasia

Super Heroine Clips:
http:www.AnastasiaClips.com

Movies VOD - http://www.HeroineCentral.com
Official Site - http://www.AnastasiaPierce.com
DVD Store - http://www.AnastasiaStore.com
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well she'll only be in the movie for like 2 minutes or something. Looks OK to me.
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

i think the star spangled pants will return for the actual wonder woman movie, or a variation of it. This looks like a cross between the new 52 wonder woman and Xena warrior princess. I still think Adrienne Palicki would have been better for this but alas.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

looks great, but I'm not a fan of the skirt.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

$300,000 for being in the movie for only 2 minutes or something. She's got a great agent! :joker:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I feared they'd go with the 'street look' version with leather jacket and trousers over the bustier so if it is this it's a step in the right direction. I don't like the chest strap for the superfluous extra shoulder guard though and I don't think she's anywhere to put her swords either!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

We knew it was going to look something like this based on that earlier pic they released and I guess it's more in line with her heritage and such. However, I would suggest WW models who perform in videos for this crowd NOT follow this example as it does not cater at all to our fetishes and what we love about the character. After all, Hollywood is not interested in playing up WW's sexiness and bondage history as evidenced by what we've seen so far.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

well yes, casting skinny asexual models seems to be the order of the day, rather than women that have some flesh or look athletic. Adrienne Palicki was probably too strong looking and tall for the Hollywood idiots. Anastasia Pierce destroys Gal Gadot as WW as far as im concerned, and I can think of many others too.
AnastasiaPierce
Producer
Producer

Ohh my God you guys, I love you SO MUCH.l!

And notes taken, no skirt. Keep the look of our superheroine from the comic books not the movies, happy holidays to all of you, thank you for all the love throughout this year.
Lots of Love, Your Wonder Amazon
Anastasia

Super Heroine Clips:
http:www.AnastasiaClips.com

Movies VOD - http://www.HeroineCentral.com
Official Site - http://www.AnastasiaPierce.com
DVD Store - http://www.AnastasiaStore.com
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

She looks more like the girls you see at Comicon cosplaying than some amazon. In fact I've seen Cosplayers that look better like Perez. They should also rethink the complexity. Its gonna be hard to cosplay that costume.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I'm going to add on to this by saying I do have a friend who is in the construction business and we've known each other for many years (he helped build my guitar studio) and he was part of the contract crew who worked on the new Superman vs. Batman movie back in the early spring late summer and he actually told me about the new Superman costume being brighter before an official photo ever came out and although he couldn't send any cell phone pics ( a lot of the construction / contract crew had to sign releases about taking pics and/or audio and couldn't take pics on set, obviously) but he did give me a detailed description of the brighter red and blue in the costume that we're now familiar with. He also added that when he first saw Henry Cavill in the costume, he made a comment about how it's brighter and how it will be explained in the movie and ****SPOILER***** a woman (possibly one of his assistants) calmly added that his costume is a 'living, organic' material that just adjusted to Earth's radiation and atmosphere and that's how it will be explained in the movie. This comes from my friend who is not really a comic book movie fan and I have no reason to not believe him, but he said the exchange with the woman walking with Henry was just calm and cool about it and simply stated that the brighter costume is a result of him being on Earth for a few years and the 'living' material has changed due to Earth's atmosphere and that it will be explained in the movie. And for the record, he was involved in building a bank and an office complex and an aircraft hanger that may or may not be leaked in photos.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I quite like the outfit but feel the skirt is too fussy and Gal is just naff and ultra naf as an amazon.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Ninja J.
Henchman
Henchman

I have to say, I actually dig the outfit. And as much as Gal wasn't and still isn't my first choice to play WW, she wears the outfit well. As far as the skirt goes, let's not get ahead of ourselves. The cool thing about WW is that she can wear different attires and still look good and it's still Wonder Woman. WW can wear shorts, skirt or even pants (though I prefer no pants :D ) A Wonder Woman wearing a skirt shouldn't be off the table. Variety is the spice of life they say.
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

Ninja J. wrote:The cool thing about WW is that she can wear different attires and still look good and it's still Wonder Woman. WW can wear shorts, skirt or even pants (though I prefer no pants :D ) A Wonder Woman wearing a skirt shouldn't be off the table. Variety is the spice of life they say.
The thing about fetishes is that they tend to be quite specific as you may have noticed in past comments on this board. While WW has appeared in skirts and other attires over the years and there are fans who enjoy these variations, it would appear the majority prefer the classic costume and shorts and even that is subject to preferences (how high the cut, thong style, season 1 or 2, etc.). Because of this, it's just best to stick with the classic. Save the re- imagining to Hollywood.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"