New FX clips to come

General discussions about superheroines!
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hey all,

After taking almost all of 2014 off, I want to start taking clips from videos and adding SPFX again.

A fan suggested that I make clips from "Mixed Superheroines 5" and "Spell Of The Harem Girl 1." As I do not have these videos, can anyone vouch for the quality of the hypnosis portions of these videos? (Length of hypnosis scenes? Good opportunities to add special effects?) Or, are there other hypnoticsworld productions I should focus on?

Similarly, it has been suggested that I add FX to Christina Carter's "Cats Eye Diamond" series. Does anyone know what those are like? I've seen the preview scenes provided on clips4sale but of course I can't use those kinds of shots. Is there enough PG-rated hypno material to use?
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I don't really understand the point of this topic. Lets take the Cat's eye diamond movies for example. These movies already have fx? what exactly would you be adding?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So you're talking about some vendor video that has mind control but no FX so you can add fx to it?
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

I love the glowing eyes effect but I'd love to see it outside of mind control. Like when a superheroine is given a bearhug, or even being weakened by a forced O - the glowing eyes coming in and out would really up the significance of the effect those attacks have on the heroines power. I wish more producers in general did this, it would have been a great addition to the newest Rye production, Miss Marvel.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Although it is great to see you're making an effort to these videos, I would have to say, for me, the most important part of the hypnosis videos are the eyes (also what the hypnotized heroine says) and when they're glowing you can not see the eyes. That's just my opinion though. It looks like you have many fans, so keep doing what you're doing ;)
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Mr. X - yes, that is the kind of thing I am talking about.

I am aware that Cats Eye Diamond has some FX in it, but I don't know how to long the FX shots last or how detailed they are.

I do the video clips because I just like adding special effects to videos of this genre, to help sell the story.