A blonde Wonder Woman?

General discussions about superheroines!

Could Wonder Woman be a blonde in a fetish film?

Poll ended at 9 years ago

Yes, there is nothing wrong with a blonde
64%
No. Wonder Woman should never ever be a blonde.
36%

Total votes: 39
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Yes, yes I know.... other than the first failed pilot with Cathy Lee Crosby Wonder Woman has not been blonde.

My question is. could she?
Im trying to gauge the reaction to a blonde fetish Wonder Woman.
is such a thing even viable?

or is the idea so noxious that even attempting it will get massive disapproval?

What better way to find out then to ask.
Attachments
1974_movie2.jpg
1974_movie2.jpg (27.45 KiB) Viewed 4208 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maybe not WW Diana but maybe an Amazon Island replacement.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

If Wonder Woman has blonde or red hair, she is not Wonder Woman. She is an actress working for a producer too cheap to buy a good wig.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

You could appeal to the hardcore comic-book geeks (I'm not too well-versed in WW's history, but the redheaded Artemis did temporarily take the helm in the '90s), but I don't think that's a very lucrative market.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:Maybe not WW Diana but maybe an Amazon Island replacement.
That's an option we didn't think of. and a very good option to boot.
worth thinking about, especially if we create a good storyline that supports it.

thank you
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

viking wrote:If Wonder Woman has blonde or red hair, she is not Wonder Woman. She is an actress working for a producer too cheap to buy a good wig.
Thank you for your opinion.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I guess it depends on whether it's Wonder Woman or not. If you're actually using the names Wonder Woman and Diana Prince, it might be better to go with a dark-haired model. However, if you're doing your own character who's like Wonder Woman, then any hair color would be fine. For example, redhead Jayden Cole is very popular as Princess Paradise.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:I guess it depends on whether it's Wonder Woman or not. If you're actually using the names Wonder Woman and Diana Prince, it might be better to go with a dark-haired model. However, if you're doing your own character who's like Wonder Woman, then any hair color would be fine. For example, redhead Jayden Cole is very popular as Princess Paradise.
Understood.
And thank you for your comment.

I have taken mr. X's reply and have fabricated a small series in which Vivian is fighting a villain, is over powered, stripped and taken hostage, leaving the costume behind. We then bring in a certain blonde actress to play another amazon assuming the role of WW to continue her obligations, while also looking for the Captured Vivian. this way we create a plausible reason why she's blonde. After a few episodes we rescue Vivian and have Blonde Actress hand over the costume.

At least thats what I have come up with in the last 5 minutes since reading Mr. X's post.

it may still need to be refined.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

And please forgive the typos in my last post. When excited my grammar goes out the window and i capitalize random words .LoL
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maybe end the series with a battle for the Wonder Woman tiara? The replacement rescues Diana, but refuses to step down as WW. They must duel to decide who will be the permanent WW.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:Maybe end the series with a battle for the Wonder Woman tiara? The replacement rescues Diana, but refuses to step down as WW. They must duel to decide who will be the permanent WW.
If she's an amazonian as well that could work really well if played right.
Dishonor to the island and all that good stuff.
Have her Ego be her downfall and then humbly submit herself to vivian.

That could be interesting if Played right.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Blonde is fine by me because not every star spangled amazon has to be Wonder Woman they can simply be like Diana but nit Diana LOL!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I think it would be okay.

She was a red head for a while when she was Artemis.

Theres a long running ''Ultrawoman', which is a sort of blond wonderwoman that has gotten alot of acceptance.

Recently someone made a video with a blond amazon calling her Spartana, no idea how the video did but theres an island full of amazons, i'm sure some of them are blond. Who's to say you couldnt have a Blond Wonder Woman? It just wouldnt be the Diana Prince Wonder Woman.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

For some mainstream medium- movie, tv, comics, cartoon? No. Brunette all the way! For our fun little world, as long as she fills out the costume Nicely and faces some sort of peril, I couldn't care less. .. :-p
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Actually Wonder Woman's hair does turn blonde when she builds up enough power while fighting a powerful adversary. Her hair turns blonde and stands straight up and her eyes turn blue and she has a visible aura of light and electricity and she's a lot more powerful.
Ave atque vale
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

....and her breasts get larger
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

does this version of wonder woman have an s on her chest too?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

decendingskulls wrote:Actually Wonder Woman's hair does turn blonde when she builds up enough power while fighting a powerful adversary. Her hair turns blonde and stands straight up and her eyes turn blue and she has a visible aura of light and electricity and she's a lot more powerful.
Yes and she's a Super... um Amazon.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Well...its a close call but the Yes votes are in the lead. thanks to Mr. X's idea I feel I have a strong enough story to test the waters and I'm going to produce a 4-6 story arch and let the community vote with their wallets.

the last 3 vivian as wonder woman movies sold over 50 units (each) within the first month so I'm going to use her as a guidepost for success. If we see half of that from each movie we will get Cadence her own costume and continue making films with her.

Thank you to all who voted and especially those who made their opinions heard.
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

Personally, I dont think Cadence is voluptuous enough to convincingly play an amazon, much less Wonder Woman.
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Has anybody ever heard of Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark)? She's basically a blonde Wonder Woman in the comics, and she'd look great in live action! One could do an excellent fetish video of her.
Attachments
Wonder_Girl_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg
Wonder_Girl_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg (206.13 KiB) Viewed 3587 times
WonderGirl_III_03.jpg
WonderGirl_III_03.jpg (193.24 KiB) Viewed 3587 times
wonder_girl_by_alisakiss-d5ytguh.jpg
wonder_girl_by_alisakiss-d5ytguh.jpg (109.75 KiB) Viewed 3587 times
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

The Cassie version of WG's costume is pretty simple too -slightly souped up jeans (can be various colours usually with stars) and a red top with the gold eagle and a bit of gold trim. Bracelets and lasso as standard WW.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Reminds me of a wonder woman version of the Young Justice Superboy.

He wore pretty much a Superman T-shirt and jeans too. Teen heroines, do they always have to be dressed like that?

o.O
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Gus Goreman, Jr. wrote:Personally, I dont think Cadence is voluptuous enough to convincingly play an amazon, much less Wonder Woman.
Thats actually something that works in our favor. She is built enough tone a warrior. Having just spent an entire day filming her naked, jumping around, and being active I can attest that she would be a good amazon, but yes she doesn't quite fill the stereotypical Wonder Woman image...which works since in the story she is temporarily taking the persona while trying to rescue the official Wonder Woman. I think it works very well.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Could do a video where WW dyes her hair for a change and Supergirl gets pissed cause blonde is her thing, so she ties up WW and shaves her head!

Don't mind me, just musing out loud.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:Yes, yes I know.... other than the first failed pilot with Cathy Lee Crosby Wonder Woman has not been blonde.

My question is. could she?
Im trying to gauge the reaction to a blonde fetish Wonder Woman.
is such a thing even viable?

or is the idea so noxious that even attempting it will get massive disapproval?

What better way to find out then to ask.
For what it's worth, we have a blonde Wonder Woman on our site and she does very well. If you WANT to do it, I'd say go for it.