Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass- Fever Dreams

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
rico

The scene is Metro City Municipal Stadium on a sunny Sunday afternoon. 65,000 crazed football fans have filled the stadium to capacity for this game between their Metro City Panthers and the Bay City 89ers. Moments before kickoff, the crowd erupts as the cheerleaders, the Metro City Kittens, dance their way onto the sidelines. The sexy dance team, clad in powder blue leotards, tan pantyhose, short white flip skirts, and white go-go boots, shake their pom-poms to a hip-hop rhythm for the Metro City faithful. Lurking near the entrance of the stadium, two women couldn't be less interested in the events occurring inside. Their purpose on this game day was strictly business and the business at hand was one of the lovely Metro City Kittens, Ms. Jessica Evans. And the women in question are two of Metro City's most notorious supervillainesses, Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl.
Sandwoman, a/k/a Dr. Cassandra Winters, was one of the pioneers in sleep research and dream interpretation. Her work in the field of brain function during REM sleep earned her a PhD at the age of 20 and acclaim throughout the academic world. However, Dr. Winters began experimenting with psycho-tropical mind-altering drugs and sleep induced mind control. As a result, she was banished from academia as a dangerous delusional crackpot. Cassandra had grown bitter from being excluded from a world that had once embraced her and kept furthering her research on mind control sleep enducing drugs underground. This research was funded by turning to criminal activities and using her chemical cocktails to turn anyone into a willing accomplich. These crimes as served as the best revenge against society and awakened a sexuality she never knew she possessed. Clad in a shimmering white skin-tight bodystocking with a white eye mask, the 5'11 31 year old long-haired brunette cut an imposing and highly erotic figure.
Gizmo Girl, a/k/a April Bond, was the daughter of the great criminal magician, Lord Mesmero. His use of booby trapped gadgets made him rich and a legend in the criminal community. It also landed him in a padded cell in the home for the criminally insane. The energetic red-headed 19 year old was small in stature, standing only 5'2, but posssesed the skills passed down from her father. Her athletic body was clad in an arm length green leotard with dark green tights underneath, purple gloves and round tinted goggles over her eyes.
The supervillainess milled about the entrance of the stadium in long overcoats to hide their signature clinging costumes and to keep from revealing their evil intentions. Masks off, but at the ready.
Sandwoman: "Our entrance inside is fast approaching- do you have everything in place?"
Gizmo Girl: "Who do you think you're dealing with? Some amateur?
I just hope that sleeping sand of yours is as good as advertised"
Sandwoman thought Gizmo Girl would find out soon enough as once her usefulness was done. She would make a fine sleeping slave once this caper was over.
Sandwoman: "Watch your tongue, Gizmo, the guard is coming"
Gizmo Girl: "Who's this girl again? A Metro City Kitty Cat or someting?"
Sandwoman: "She is Jessica Evans, daughter of Dr. Cedric Evans of Metro University, and she's a Metro City Kitten"
Gizmo Girl: "...And remind me why we're kidnapping a cheerleader again?"
Sandwoman: "Because her father's breakthrough in manipulating the dreams of sleeping subjects will complete my life's worth....now Shut Up!"
The long-coated women are approached by a middle-aged security guard at the entrance of the tunnel.
Guard: "Excuse me, ladies, can I help you?"
Sandwoman: "Why, yes, I'm not sure where my seats are?"
Guard: "Well, you two are way off. This entrance leads directly to the field. The public enters from the gate at your right. Can I see your tickets?"
Gizmo Girl (handing a plain white envelope to the guard): "The man at the ticket office handed me this envelope"
Guard: "I know this stadium like the back of my hand. I'll let you two know where to go"
Sandwoman: "Oh, I'm sure you'll be a great help"
The guard tore the corner of the envelope and brought the opening up to eye level.
Guard: "What?!? This envelope is empty..."
Both villainesses took a step back and a small charge popped in the envelope. The pop was followed by the hiss of glittery white sleeping sand spraying, coating the guard's face. The guard staggered a bit and then stood up as if he was in a daze.
Gizmo Girl (giggling): "The old trick envelope, works everytime."
Sandwoman walked forward to the guard, who now is staring aimlessly into space with a blank expression on his face.
Sandwoman: "Are you under my control, my sleepy slave?"
Guard (in a monotone voice): "...Yes"
Sandwoman (almost giddy): "Good. I'm Sandwoman, but you make address me as Mistress. I have a job for you."
Guard: "Anything you desire, Mistress."
Gizmo Girl (annoyed): "Having fun, Sandy?"
Sandwoman: "Quiet, we must move quickly. And don't you have a phone to rig?"
Gizmo Girl: "Show the way, Mistress"
Sandwoman put her arm around the guard and gently, almost lovingly, brushed the powder residue off his face.
Sandwoman: "Now its that better. We can't have you looking a mess. Lead us down the tunnel to the field."
Sandwoman walked arm in arm with the guard as he lead her to the daylight leading to the field. As she walked ahead, Sandwoman snapped her fingers and pointed to the wall mounted red phone as they passed it. The trailing Gizmo Girl rolled her eyes and began to do her dasteredly work.
At the entrance to the field, Sandwoman put her arm around the guard and pointed to one of the gyrating cheer girls on the sidelines.
Sandwoman: "Slave, do you see that pretty blonde Kitten over there?"
Guard: "Yes, Mistress"
Sandwoman: "Her name is Jessica Evans. I need you to tell her she has an emergency phone call on the red security phone in the tunnel. Can you do that for me, love?"
Guard: "Yes, Mistress"
As the mesmerized guard walked over to the sidelines, Sandwoman retreated to the darkness of the tunnel.
The guard confronted the bubbly young dancer and startled her.
Jessica: "Geez, you scared me...Don't sneak up on people"
Guard (still in a monotone voice): "Jessica Evans?"
Jessica (a bit concerned): "Yes..."
Guard (pointing in the direction of the tunnel): "You have an emergency phone call at the red security phone in the tunnel"
Jessica didn't even think to ask what the emergency was. The FBI had told her father that certain criminal elements had an interest in his work at the university and she immediately thought of her father in danger. She sprinted to the tunnel.
Waiting in the tunnel, using its darkness to conceal their presence, the evil twosome stood back a bit from the phone, hoping to enjoy the upcoming show. Jessica Evans approached the phone and grabbed it in a panic, winded from the run and her anxiety.
Jessica: "Hello...Hello!!!...What!?!...no dial tone"
Jessica kept the phone to her ear, afraid she'd miss any news, when the mouthpiece made a soft hissing noise. Before the startled cheerleader could react, a blast of sleeping sand emitted from the mouthpiece. With her nose and lips lightly coated with glittering white powder, her eyes rolled back as her eyelids narrowed. She could only manage a soft moan as the slowly dropped to one knee.
Elated with their success, Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl bounded forward to the fallen girl with unrestrained glee. Jessica's head moved slowly from side to side as if it was too heavy to keep upright. The cheerleader groped for the wall to balance herself, softly moaning from the sudden sand attack.
Sandwoman: "Masterfully done, Gizmo Girl. Remind me to never doubt your evil handywork again."
Gizmo Girl: "Aw, it wasn't nothing, Sandwoman. And my compliments on the sleeping powder. I always thought that "sand sleeping slave" stuff was a myth. You really can control your victims."
Sandwoman (kneeling to the side of the Jessica): "But of course- now to the matters at hand. Ms. Evans, can you hear me?"
Jessica (still dazed with eyes shut, barely able to manage a weak nod): "...Uh, huh.."
Sandwoman: "My name is Sandwoman and you are now under my control."
Jessica (pulling heavy eyelids open slightly): "Yes...Sandwoman, I am...under your control"
Sandwoman: "Perfect, a beautiful young lady such as yourself wil be of great help to me...now stand Ms. Evans."
Jessica struggled a bit to stand, but did so robotically. She stood motionless and totally erect. Her eyes were half-closed and looked vacantly off to space. Glittering powdery residue still hung her lovely nose and full lips. The plan had been executed perfectly.
Gizmo Girl (giddy): "Look at her, Sandy, totally zonked out. Ready to do anything you say. We make a pretty good team, you and I. With my traps and your slave sleep sand stuff, we're unstoppable!"
Sandwoman (almost coldly): "Indeed, a great team. But we must be moving on and quickly. And just think (almost purring), soon we'll have Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass just as "zonked" out as our dear Ms. Evans."
Gizmo Girl (standing with hands on hips with a cocky air): "Yeah, since those two superspeed supersluts sent my dad to the nuthouse, I've been working on some special tricks just for them. Can you say super sticky gooby goo?"
Sandwoman: "That's exactly why I recruited you, but we'll save the gooby goo talk for later. Let us take our prize to the car...but with a little flair."
Sandwoman discarded her coat and let it fall to the ground, revealing her dazzling white bodystocking and her dazzling lithe body. Gizmo Girl dropped her coat, bouncing out as a mass of tight green fabric. They both secured their eyewear, white eye mask and tinted goggles, and led their dazed, bedazzled young captive out of the stadium.
Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl thought no one had witnessed their girlnapping of Jessica Evans, but they were wrong. Hailey Conners, an auburn haired 20 year old, was a teammate of Jessica Evans on the Metro City Kittens. However, Hailey was no mere beautiful college junior/ cheerleader, she was better known to the world as her secret alter ego, Lightning Lass. Blessed with superspeed, a power she shared with her blonde 24 year old sister Lisa (a/k/a Thunder Woman), she teamed with her older sis to rid Metro City of its most demented supervillains.
As Jessica raced to the tunnel, Hailey was in the middle of her skirt bouncing routine. Surely, it was nothing major...a costume malfunction or such. After the routine, she noticed Jessica wasn't back and began to grow concerned. Curiousity took her to a corner where she could she the tunnel. Shadowy figures emerged and these shapely figured belonged to Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl, leading Jessica away. Hailey's first thought was to activate her power bracelet and spped after them, but she stopped short. "How can I explain Hailey's disappearance in public as Lightning Lass arrives?, " she thought, "and how many times have I dived into headlong into trouble by myself only to get captured? Beter call Lisa."
Hailey's memory of a stubborn attempt to prove herself against Web Woman and sprinting into a sticky nylon web at 75 miles an hour was still fresh in her mind...so was that stinky spider knockout gas. Teamwork was the key, especially against two supervillainesses the calibre of Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl. Hailey walked calmly to the tunnel, not to attract too much attention, knowing she and her sister's superspeed gave them some time to react.
Hailey (holding down the transmitter on her power bracelet): "Lisa? Lisa? Can you talk?"
Lisa: "Yeah, what's going on? Isn't there a game today?"
Hailey: "Yes and I have horrible news...Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl are back...and I believe they kidnapped Jessica Evans."
Lisa: "Sandwoman AND Gizmo Girl, working together?"
Hailey: "Yes, looks like the security phone was rigged with knockout gas and we have to move fast before they Jessica away."
Lisa: "Luckily, moving fast is what we do best. Find a safe place to change and I'll be at that stadium in less than a minute...as Thunder Woman."
Hailey: "10-4, and you'll find Lightning Lass there"
Hailey went into the tunnel, shielded by the lack of light, and turned the clip on her power bracelet. With a quick flash, the sexy powder blue leotard and skirt vanished and seemed to morph into a sexier costume. From the light, the 5'8 beauty emerged in a yellow leotard with sleeves and with shiny taupe colored pantyhose. Her face was framed with a red eye mask that complimented her shoulder length auburn hair. Red gloves, red belt, red boots and a red lightning bolt in the middle of her chest completed the total Lightning Lass look. The morph into the sexy costume and rush of power gave her a blast of energy as she sped off from the tunnel to the parking lot.
Lisa, in her uptown apartment, was ready for lazy Sunday in her jeans and t-shirt but now she had to be ready for action as Thunder Woman. She knew the cunning. devious skill of her opponents who separately were difficult to defeat. Now, they worked together and she knew what their combined skills could do. Lisa also knew how eager her sister was to prove she could take on Metro City's most dangerous villains without her older sister. She hoped Hailey wouldn't try anything too stupid before she arrived, for one false move would turn her into one of Sandwoman's sleepy slaves.
Looking every bit the part of a personal trainer that she was, the 24 year old 5'9 knockout with long blonde hair stood proudly and activated her power bracelet. Gone were the jeans and t-shirt in a blinding flash as she morphed into her super-fast, super-sexy alter ego. Her costume was almost identical to her kid sister's, except she wore a royal blue leotard and her eye mask, boots, belt, and gloves were yellow. The yellow lightning bolt stood out against the blue on her ample chest. Lisa felt the same rush of power from the transformation as Hailey did. With that, a quick pause gave way to a blur as she sprinted to Metro City Municipal Stadium.
TO BE CONTINUED......
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Great story and I love the costumes. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
rico

Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl walked their captive cheerleader, Jessica Evans, through the parking lot of the stadium. Moving like a zombie with a blank stare, Sandwoman had the pretty young blonde just as she liked her. In her evil mind's eye, she could see Thunder Woman, Lightning Lass, and Gizmo Girl in a similiar state. As they moved, Jessica began to struggle slightly in a sleepy manner. When they arrived at the car, the captive Kitten began to stir.
Jessica: "Wha...what's...going on?"
Gizmo Girl: "What? This sleep sand is already wearing off..."
Sandwoman: "Well, 15 minutes is the usual time a subject stays under and under my control."
Gizmo Girl: "15 minutes! That's it!?!"
Sandwoman: "Quiet your tongue! My research has taken me to this level...with the good Dr. Evans' help, I'll make that sleepy slave-like state permanent."
Gizmo Girl: "Well, this fighting isn't getting us anywhere, especially with little Miss Pom Poms waking up."
Although awakening, the blonde cheerleader still hung in a sleepy state, being held up by the villainesses.
Sandwoman: "Relax, Ms. Evans just needs another dose of my sleepy sand. She is in no condition to walk or talk, let alone get away. Gizmo, would you be a dear and prepare her for a second dose?"
Gizmo Girl: "I'll do better than that...tell me, Sandwoman, can she hear me?"
Sandwoman: "She retains some consciousness to be able to function as a slave, but what difference does that make?"
Gizmo Girl (drawing a hand into her purple gizmo belt): "Tell me, Ms. Kitty, I always wanted to ask one of you cheerleaders about something I've always suspected about them"
Sandwoman (annoyed and growing angry): "You're wasting time. Stop you foolishness, Gizmo Girl. We've got to get out of here now!"
Gizmo Girl: "Relax, Sandy, I'll have her ready for dose number 2 in a jiffy."
Gizmo Girl traced her purple gloved hand up the nylon clad legs of the young cheerleader until it met Jessica's shapely powder blue spandex covered behind. Gizmo cupped her hand to caresses this well-toned mound of perfection and lifted the short flip skirt with her other hand, giving her a view of the scene.
Gizmo Girl (leaning into a dazed Jessica's eyes as she rubbed her bottom): "Tell me, you little Kitties like to show those cute little underpants to tease all the boys, eh? How delightfully naughty!"
Jessica was looking down with her head hanging a bit, trying to make sense of her surroundings, but in no condition to answer anyone other than her Mistress.
Sandwoman (angry): "Enough of your childish games!"
Gizmo Girl (laughing): "C'mon, what's the point of kidnapping a cheerleader and not having a little fun? Anyway, this little girl needs a spanking."
Gizmo revealed a special joy buzzer attached to her free hand and gave Sandwoman a look that showed her she was back to business.
Gizmo Girl applied the joy buzzer to her nylon covered butt, pulling the spandex back. A quick blast from the buzzer seemed to knock the air out of the sleepy girl and then lock her in place. Gizmo Girl snapped the spandex back and brought her hand with the buzzer up for Sandwoman to view again.
Sandwoman: "What did you do to her?...she's locked in place, stiff as a board...just like a mannequin"
Gizmo Girl: "Oh, just my paralysis buzzer. Shocked her right down to her pretty blue panties. She'll be fine in a couple of minutes...long enough to get that sleepy sand in her face."
Sandwoman: "I commend you choice of weapon, but I'm tiring of your methods. Let me dose Ms. Evans so we can load her in and get out of here"
Sandwoman drew a capsule the size of a ping-pong ball from her bag. After a careful inspection of the capsule and her "patient," Sandwoman noticed the effects of the paralysis buzzer were wearing off the cheerleader. A slow stirring and moving of Jessica's limbs accompanied a slight opening of her eyes.
Sandwoman: "Ms. Evans, its been an eventful day. In my professional opinion, you need a good long nap."
With that cryptic and slightly silly remark, Sandwoman squeezed the capsule and a fine mist of sparkling white powder was projected into Jessica's nose and mouth, leaving its shiny residue. Jessica's heavy lids gave way to sweet slumber under this fine powdering. The eyes closed as her lips opened a bit, enhancing her already natural beauty.
Gizmo Girl: "You need a nice nap? And you thought the spanking was stupid."
Sandwoman (with a little giggle): "O.K., a bit over the top, I confess, but we need to load Sleeping Beauty and get back to your Magic Shop."
The evil duo picked up Jessica, holding her up by the arms and ankles dragging her into the backseat. A slight buzz began to fill the air, like a bumblebee buzzing. With the cheerleader secured in the backseat, Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl began to look around to see what it might be. The sound was unmistakable, the buzz of a super-speedy heroine running through the parking lot.
Sandwoman: "How could either Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass be here already? No one knows the girl is gone yet."
Gizmo Girl (getting into a little panic): "Well, we'd better be ready because I can hear one of them is here and you know the other can't be far behind. Let's get them now!"
Sandwoman: "Fool! Do you have any of the special gadgets here you prepared for these speedy superheroines? They're..."
Gizmo Girl (in a huff): "...still at the Magic Shop, but I never expected them to be here so fast"
Sandwoman: "yes, at the Magic Shop where you left them. Besides, for our plans we need them lured to the shop. Escape is the word of the moment...(concerned) you have anything to handle them for a quick moment so we can get away?"
Gizmo Girl (a little more cocky): "Yeah, I got a couple of tricks up my sleeve that will keep them in a parking lot long enough to get us out of here."
A yellow and red blur moved swiftly through the parking lot. Lightning Lass looked around the parking lot. She was a young woman still getting in touch with the incredible powers and how to control them. This, with her college coursework and cheerleading, left little for a social life. Her sister scolded her for taking on so many activities and not focusing on mastering her super speed powers and judgement. Hailey's activities made for a well-rounded 20 year old, but they made her somewhat vulnerable in fighting crime. Ask Web Woman. Having the younger sister arrive first was the break the Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl needed.
Wandering to an open area between the cars, Gizmo Girl made herself a green and purple spandex beacon for Lightning Lass.
Sandwoman: "Are you crazy!?! Are you trying to get caught?"
Gizmo Girl (in a confident air): "Relax, what does the blur look like?"
Sandwoman (panicked): "Yellow and red. What the hell difference does that make?"
Gizmo Girl: "Its yellow and red...Lightning Lass. You need to learn the heroines here in Metro City, Doctor. Besides, Thunder Woman would have found us by now."
Sandwoman: "So you'll make it easier for the younger one to find you?"
Gizmo Girl: "I want her to see me. She doesn't have total control of her powers. She'll charge and have no plan on how to stop."
Sandwoman: "So she'll run you over going 100 mph? That's a great plan."
Gizmo Girl (eyeing the blur getting closer and drawing a child's squirt gun from her gizmo belt): "Check you watch for I have a present from our old friend, the Clock King."
Sandwoman (now more relaxed, even smiling) "Super slick watch oil?"
Gizmo Girl (with hands slyly at her sides, peppering the ground below with a slick watch oil): "Exactly, now enjoy the show."
The yellow/red blur moved quickly to her green and purple target. Perhaps a quick sweep of the leg or a quick strike would finish her before any tricks, Hailey thought. The thought of Gizmo Girl being out in the open, so easy to see, after a crime didn't strike the young superheroine as strange. At least, not at first.
Gizmo Girl stood smiling as Lightning Lass approached. As predicted, she hit the slick patch at a neat 98 mph and slid right by Gizmo Girl and right into a Ford Mercury behind the villainesses. Lightning Lass hit with a loud thud. She pushed away from the severely damaged car and curled up into to endure the pain. Her suit and powers protected her to the extent that she'd would not be cut or break any bones, but it could not protect her from the concussion of collision. She attempted to pull herself up, but Lightning Lass couldn't quite do it yet. She'd need a minute or two.
Gizmo Girl (laughing out loud): "Hey, Lightning Lass! You might want to get thsoe breaks checked."
Sandwoman was more relieved than happy. Gizmo Girl was a reckless child that was going to get them caught, but she had been preforming quite impressively so far. Watching the spandex yellow body of the young heroine and seeing lovely legs encased in tights struggle to rise gave her a devilishly good idea. Hailey resembled a baby colt trying to stand and what type of villainess can ignore a helpless superheroine?
Sandwoman: "Nicely done, Gizmo Girl. I was only hoping to get out of here with my hide and you've delivered me Lightning Lass on a silver platter. Do you think I can get close enough to spray my sleeping sand before she regains her strength?"
Gizmo Girl (very amused at the sight of the struggling heroine): No time like the present! I may not even need any of special tools to deal with her. Wait until I get my hands on that lovely yellow booty...a quick paralysis blast, a blast of your sand, and Lightning Lass is our slave!"
Sandwoman (laughing to the point of giddy): "Let's do it! Get her now and capture Thunder Woman once she arrives at the Magic Shop to save her partner. A pretty nice day, looked for one lovely slave and now I'll get two, and a super-powered one at that!"
The villainesses moved quickly as they prepared their weapons. Gizmo Girl adjusted her paralysis buzzer on her finger as Sandwoman secured a capsule of sleepy sand. They were so intent on shocking and gassing a defeated Lightning Lass that they failed to notice the blue/yellow blur approaching. It was Thunder Woman and she landed an expert stop directly in front of her fallen partner. The sight of this beautiful, stunning heroine striking a heroic hand-on-hips pose in her tight blue leotard and tights revealing every luscious curve shocked the villainess into a panic.
Thunder Woman: "Stop right there! You're both under arrest. Now drop your weapons and take me to Jessica Evans before I thrash you both."
Thunder Women knew the power the bracelet gave her and her sister protected them from any seroius crash injuries. Lightning Girl was simply stunned and would be fine. This thought eased Thunder Woman's weary mind.
There was nothing to ease the minds of the evil duo. They were too far back to attack the skilled heroine with their weapons. Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl shared the same thought. After a prefect mission, they had gotten greedy and their greed had gotten them captured. If the villainesses could only have been content with escape.
Gizmo Girl quickly recovered from her shock and self-doubt and still had one trick left in her belt. She was far too saavy to go down so easily and Thunder Woman's posturing and speech gave her enough time to plot their escape. A knowing glance to Sandwoman signaled all would be all right.
Gizmo Girl (reaching into her belt): "You got us, Thunder Woman, let me empty my belt and we'll go quietly."
Thunder Woman: "Not so fast, Gizmo Girl, hands where I can see them."
Gizmo Girl (holding a toy wind up mouse): "This is all that's there, a stupid toy given to me by my father, a little toy mouse you wind up."
Thunder Woman (pointing a stern finger at Gizmo Girl while watching Sandwoman): "Drop that, right now. If its from your father, its got to be some sort of trick."
Lightning Lass was recovering, standing up and rubbing her hand and shapely behind as she stood.
Thunder Woman (turning to see her sister): "You OK Lightning Lass?"
Lightning Lass (now standing and smiling a bit: "A little sore, but fine....that damn super slick watch oil."
Thunder Woman (in a matronly tone): "A little more work and a little less play and you'd recognize these traps..."
While the super-powered spandex partners quibbled, Gizmo Girl reacted. She wound up the mouse and pointed it in the direction of the super-sisters. It rolled slowly toward them, making a squeeky "EEK, EEK" noise.
The superheroines noticed the mouse by their boots and jumped back. Could it be a tiny bomb? Could it shoot drugged darts? Could it spray a fog of purple knockout gas? With Gizmo Girl, it could be anything, the heroines thought.
The mouse still simply squeeked as Gizmo Girl giggled.
Gizmo Girl (laughing): "Scared you, didn't I? The thought of Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass scared of a little mouse will make my years of incarceration much merrier."
Thunder Woman: "You're as mad as your father. Now stop playing games and produce the girl."
Gizmo Girl: "You got it, Thunder Woman. But first I need to do this..."
Gizmo Girl pushed a button on her utility belt and the mouse stopped making a squeeking noise. The noise was replaced by a quick, short range blast of sonic sound. The noise isolated to that area produced an ear-piercing blast of noise that brought the spandex-super cuties to their knees.
Thunder Woman (covering her ears, in some pain): "It was a trick. Noise...killing my ears."
Lightning Lass (covering her ears as well): "Feels..like its...piercing my eardrums."
Sandwoman moved forward with her sleepy sand capsule in hand. The purple gloved hand of Gizmo Girl reached out to stop her.
Gizmo Girl (giddy from the scene): "As much fun as it is to watch, the noise will only last for a moment. We've got to get out of here and back to the Magic Shop."
Sandwoman (also enjoying the scene, but a bit disappointed): "That is best, let's take Ms. Evans back and prepare for a more permanent solution to the Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass problem."
The villainesses ran back to their car and sped off out of the parking lot, leaving the ear-splitting sonic mouse and the bewildered duo of heroines behind.
Struggling with the noise that sounded like a jumbo-jet times 10, Thunder Woman pulled herself forward and dragged herself to the sonic mouse. A swift strike of her yellow gloved hand smashed the mouse and disconnected its sonic software.
Thunder Woman (recovering and cupping both hands over her hands as she struggled to stand): "Damn, I get distracted by you and we let them get away."
Lightning Lass (also struggling to stand and still covering her ears): "Yeah, its always my fault. You never make a mistake, like taking your eyes off a villain as tricky as Gizmo Girl."
Thunder Woman (annoyed and still struggling to regain her bearings): "Well, I guess its my fault you walk right into a trap and almost end up a sleepy pawn in Sandwoman's and Gizmo Girl's game."
Lightning Lass (almost crying from the pain and the feeling of failure): "Listen, I'm sorry. I'm glad you saved me, but they've got my friend and who knows what plans those two have for her."
Thunder Woman (softening her tone): "You're right, I'm sorry. We've got to find those villainesses and get your friend back. Instead of arguing, we need to power up and follow that car."
Lightning Lass (now managing a smile): "Let's do it...race to you the car and let's get Jessica back!"

TO BE CONTINUED.....
rico

As it was a short ride from the stadium to "Mesmero's Magic Shop," Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl were able to arrive and unload their sleepy cheerleading captive before Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass could arrive. Once inside, the supervillainesses were able to place Jessica in bed and plot for the super speedy spandex duo's impending arrival.
Sandwoman: "Now we must find a way to contact Dr. Evans to inform him his daughter is my sleepy slave...to get him to cooperate."
Gizmo Girl: "We've got a bigger problem than that...Thunder Woman and Lightning Girl will be busting down that down any second. We must prepare. Imagine, getting our hands on Dr. Evans research and capturing the most powerful heroines in Metro City."
Sandwoman: "...and with that research, the super-duo will be my permanent sleepy slaves, ready to do my bidding"
Gizmo Girl (with a suspicious eye to Sandwoman): "You mean, our bidding, don't you?"
Sandwoman (bemused): "Yes, our bidding."
Gizmo Girl: "But firt, let's put our new toy away before the heroines arrive."
In her workshop, Gizmo Girl had a variety of tools and gadgets to choose from. Knowing Sandwoman's sleepy sand would keep Jessica asleep for only a few more minutes, she sought a longer-lasting form of sleep inducing spray.
Gizmo Girl: "Ah, my father's carnation he wore on his lapel (drawing it from the table). Not a normal carnation, mind you."
Walking forward to the dazed cheerleader, Gizmo Girl held the trick flower up to her waking face.
Gizmo Girl: "Wakey, wakey, little Kitty...do you like to receive flowers as much as I do?"
Jessica looks blankly through half-closed eyes as she lay in bed and manage only a weak groan.
Gizmo Girl: "You don't sound very appreciative, why don't you sleep on it?"
Gizmo Girl squeezed the base of the flower and a blast of purple gas covered her face, sending the cheer girl back to dreamland again.
Gizmo Girl: "Place her in the closet and meet me in the back room."
Sandwoman complied by stashing Jessica in a walk in closet, gently laying her down and walking to the back room.
Gizmo Girl: "You got your sleeping sand capsules?"
Sandwoman: "why, of course"
Gizmo Girl: "Good, because I have a capsule as well"
Gizmo Girl held a red capsule almost identical to Sandwoman's white snd capsule.
Sandwoman: "Why, what is that?"
Gizmo Girl: "Something I developed to counteract the speed powers of Thunder Woman and Lightning Girl...its my Gobby Goo I talked about."
Sandwoman (amused): "Gobby Goo, now is no time for baby talk."
Gizmo Girl (laughing): "Just watch it work. Now if I know these two, they'll split up once they see the front is abandoned. I even put a speaker with our voices in the next room to split them up. Now one of them should arrive....about....now"
With those words the back room door bursted open and a yellow and red blur began in encircle them in the room.
Gizmo Girl (calmly and softly to Sandwoman): "Don't panic...they always surround you first to cut off any escape route before they move in."
Gizmo Girl knew fate had smiled upon her, Lightning Lass had found them first and while she circled...Gizmo Girl struck. The red capsule was tossed into the air toward the direction of the blur. A quick bounce and it exploded into a blue blob that Lightning Lass ran right into. The blob acted as a pillow that stopped Lightning Lass' charge and bogged her down into the blue goo.
Lightning Lass: "Oommpphhh...some sticky goop...stuck....need to generate more speed to...break it up."
Gizmo Girl: "Lightning Lass, I see you've experienced my new invention, Gobby Goo, designed especially for you and your speedy partner."
Lightning Lass (surprised and begining to panic) "What is this stuff...coating my body...can't break..free."
Gizmo Girl (arms folded and quite smug): "Nor will you be breaking free...this is a special polymar that coats you on impact and, this is the best part, begins to harden once it heats up. Once you sped up to break free, it started hardening."
Lightning Lass (realizing her situation): "No, Thunder Woman will be here to get me free."
Sandwoman (amazed and amused): "Not right now, she's still chasing the voices from the speakers placed around the property."
Gizmo Girl (to Sandwoman): "Well, I did my part, I trapped Lightning Lass, now you can do your worst."
Sandwoman: "Outstanding work...now to put Lightning Lass to bed."
Lightning Lass began to sob. She was indeed trapped in a gob of goo that had hardened like cement, locking her in place. Thunder Woman was her only hope. As Lightning Lass looked up from her trapped bod, she saw Sandwoman approach, sleeping sand capsule in hand.
Sandwoman: "Nitey, Nite, sweet dreams Lightning Lass"
Sandwoman sprayed the glittering sand in the trapped heroine's face. Lightning Lass first coughed and then began to fade as her eyelids grew as heavy as manhole covers. The sandy residue coated her eye mask, nose, and lips. As she faded into the darkness, all see could see was Sandwoman's smiling face and hear the evil duo laugh.
The supervillainesses not only captured one of Metro City's finest heroines, but she was now ready to help capture her partner as an unwitting sleepy pawn in Gizmo Girl's and Sandwoman's evil game.

TO BE CONTINUED......
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

This is an excellent story Rico! I love the characters, knock outs, and traps. Register to the fourm, happy to see another great writter in the group. =D>
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

I second P's comments...excellent piece. Love the descriptive nature of the content. I love the fact that guys are writing in serial form...only problem is is that you have to wait like a fiend for the next installment. Look forward to the next chapter!!!
rico

Sandwoman was almost unable to contain her glee. Lightning Lass was encased in a blue blob that trapped her and now she was under the control of the evil Sandwoman. Sandwoman held Lightning Lass' face, still asleep and covered with powder, with a nylon glove to drink in her victory. That nylon gloved hand moved to caress the long auburn locks of the young heroine.
Sandwoman: "Such a beautiful, powerful young thing...Can you hear me, Lightning Lass?"
Lightning Lass (eyes still closed with her head swimming): "Yes...I can hear you."
Sandwoman: "...And my every wish will be your desire?"
Lightning Lass: "Yes...every wish."
Sandwoman: "Perfect, you will prove to be most useful."
Gizmo Girl: "I hate to ruin your moment, Sandwoman, but we have work to do. Namely cleaning this up and setting the scene for Thunder Woman."
Sandwoman: "You are correct, Thunder Woman will be here any moment and everything must be perfect."

Thunder Woman treaded lightly as she moved around the Magic Shop. Noises seemed to pop up then disappear. She knew better than anyone that one careless move in Gizmo Girl's booby-trapped lair could result in disaster. Her search was deliberate since her super speed only seemed to draw her into traps with no chance to change course once they were hatched. Thunder Woman moved with a sensuous grace in her tight blue spandex leotard and tights. While she couldn't afford to allow her mind to wander in such a dangerous place, Thunder Woman couldn't help but worry about her sister. Was there a trap she would recklessly sprint into? The beeping of the communicator on her power bracelet eased her mind almost immediately for she knew it was Lightning Lass and she was still able to contact her big sister.
Lightning Lass (over the communicator): "Thunder Woman, can you read me?"
Thunder Woman: "Yes, loud and clear, is everything OK?"
Lightning Lass: "Better than OK. I captured Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl. I have them tied up and the authorities have been notified"
Thunder Woman: "Any sign of Jessica Evans?"
Lightning Lass: "Yes, she's fine. Nothing a good night's rest can't fix. Meet me in the back room of the shop."
Thunder Woman: "I'll be there in a flash. Great job, Lightning Lass. Your turning into a real superheroine after all."

As Thunder Woman made her way to the back room of the Magic Shop, the scene was being set for her arrival. The room was clean with no sign of Gizmo Girl's Goop. Lightning Lass was directed to stand in her best hands-on-hip confident heroine pose next to a fairly large woman's handbag. Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl were sitting back to back in wooden chairs, seemingly tied together with rope.
Gizmo Girl (whispering to the ear of Sandwoman): "You think Thunder Woman will buy this? Her partner looks a little out of it."
Sandwoman (whispering back): "If your devices work as they should, she won't have time enough to figure it out."
Thunder Woman bolted into the room beaming with pride. Her little sister that worried her so had captured two of the most dangerous criminals Metro City had ever seen. She moved forward quickly noticing the two supervillainesses struggling in their bondage and grabbed Lightning Lass with a big sisterly hug.
Thunder Woman: "I'm so proud of you, Lightning Lass. How did you manage to capture them both before I arrived?"
Lightning Lass (in a monotone voice): "That is not a primary concern right now. The Metro City Police are on their way."
Lightning Lass seemed to be a bit detached considering her accomplishment. Her movements were a bit rigid and her voice sounded flat. Thunder Woman did notice something wasn't quite right, but it had been a long day and here little sister must be tired. Or perhaps, Thunder Woman was blinded by her pride in her sister and enjoying the defeat of Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl. Thunder Woman turned her attention to the squirming supervillainesses. Enjoying their discomfort, she felt it might be time to gloat.
Thunder Woman: "When will you two ever learn that crime doesn't pay?"
Gizmo Girl (putting up a good fight against the ropes and defiant as ever) "Spare us your speeches, Thunder Woman. No need to rub our faces in it."
Thunder Woman had a smug look on her face one could read under her yellow eye mask. She did a sexy wiggle in her spandex and tossed her long blonde hair as she watched the bound villainesses. Thunder Woman hadn't felt this good in a while.
Lightning Lass (reaching to pick up the handbag by her boots): "Thunder Woman, I think the object of their crime spree is in this bag. I took it off Gizmo Girl after tying her up."
Thunder Woman: "Careful, if its from Gizmo Girl, it might contain a trick."
Lightning Lass: "I already checked it out, but I tink you may find it interesting."
Thunder Woman: "Good, let me check this out and find out why I had to interrupt my perfectly peaceful Sunday afternoon."
Thunder Woman approached Lightning Lass and Lightning Lass held the closed handbag just below Thunder Woman's chin. As Thunder Woman looked down, her sister quickly pulled the side of the bag open. ::: BOING!!!!! WHAP!!!:::
The bag released a tightly wound spring attached to a large boxing glove that struck Thunder Woman under her chin. The glove was fairly well-padded, but its impact drove an unsuspecting Thunder Woman back. The surprise of the attack left Thunder Woman momentarily dazed and struggling to regain her bearings. The sucker punched spandex super cutie rolled back, hitting her back against the wall.
Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl laughed loudly from their chairs in faux bondage.
Gizmo Girl (reaching for a button on her purple Gizmo belt): "And now for Part 2."
The staggered Thunder Woman found her troubles multiplied as a net fell from the ceiling, covering the heroine and knocking her to the ground. She tried to crawl and move her arms to pull the net off, but it wouldn't budge. In all the confusion, Thunder Woman noticed this was no ordinary net. It was some sort of plastic material with thin strands and was sticky and clinging. The net felt more like a web.
Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl threw off their ropes and stood to enjoy the show. The gloating superheroine was now in terrible trouble and the evil duo planned to enjoy every sweet second of it. Watching Thunder Woman's tight body in skin tight spandex writhe in a sticky net was as sexy as it was satisfying. The only thing not stirring in the room was a mesmerized Lightning Lass, seemingly locked in the hands-on-hips pose and staring off into her own world.
Gizmo Girl (laughing): "I hate to steal from a second rate villainess like Web Woman, but...'what a tangled web we weaved, Thunder Woman.'"
Struggling under the sticky plastic net, Thunder Woman began to regain the senses that made her the most feared crime-fighter in Metro City. "Why won't this net rip open? It feels so soft but it won't budge.," she thought.
Thunder Woman (crawling and rolling- almost breathless): "You devious fiends! What is this thing on me? What did you do to Lightning Lass?"
Gizmo Girl (in a cocky stance with a finger under her chin feigning comtemplation): "Hmmm....I'll take the second question first. We trapped your partner in a blue blob of my quick fastening Goopy Goo. Boy, she never knew what hit her. Full speed and then...WHAM!...coated in goo and at our mercy."
Thunder Woman (with her strength draining from her struggle): "...if either of you hurt her..."
Sandwoman (interrupting to continue the story): "Then I took a capsule of my sleeping sand and gave her a healthy dose. It had been a long day and she needed the rest. Lightning Lass is now my dazed plaything, as you soon will be."
Gizmo Girl (hands-on-hips): "Doctor, do you have a prescription for our dear Thunder Woman?"
Sandwoman: "Why yes, I believe a good long nap will do Thunder Woman quite well."
The villainesses giggled at having the upper hand on a seemingly defeat superheroine. Sandwoman pulled a capsule of her patented sleeping sand and was preparing to add another spandex-clad beauty to her collection of sleepy slaves.
Stealing a glance as she struggled, she saw Sandwoman draw the sleeping sand capsule and both villainesses walking toward her. "That bag of sleeping powder is meant for me, " Thunder Woman thought, "I have only one chance for escape." Her super speed generated a great deal of heat and perhaps a quick revving her powerful speed under this sticky net would weaken the net enough to tear her way through it. It was her only chance to avoid becoming Sandwoman's pawn.
Thunder Woman moved her arms and legs as quickly as she could under the net and with this movement and she could feel the heat generated from her super quick movements. Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl stopped their advance on the heroine as the shapely figure under the net began to blur. Gizmo Girl could only smile to herself, the trap had worked perfectly.
Fatigue and fear slowed Thunder Woman movements and she realized to her panic that the net was nowhere close to giving way. It had grown tighter and felt as if it was hardening. The net, in fact, was hardening and constricting. Thunder Woman grunted and struggled as she felt the net squeezing her tighter and tighter. The plastic that encased her was now tighter on her body than her famous costume. Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl would cackle at the sight of the mighty Thunder Woman looking as if she had been stuffed into a fishnet stocking.
Thunder Woman (barely able to breath as she squirmed in the shrinking net): "What...in heaven's name...(grunt).. is this stuff? Squeezing me...(deep breath)...crushing me..."
Gizmo Girl: "Why that's my specially designed Thunder Woman net. Its a soft and, has you can surley attest, unbreakable sticky plastic. This plastic was also specially treated to contract when its heated. Usually a human's normal body heat will do the trick, but I knew you'd use that heat generating super speed of yours to try and escape."
Sandwoman (amazed): "Simply astounding, Gizmo Girl, your arsenal of gadgets never ceases to amaze me."
The net was crushing Thunder Woman to the point where taking a normal breathe was nearly impossible. The lack of oxygen was bringing the superheroine to the edge of blacking out.
Gizmo Girl: "Before I allow Thunder Woman to be squeezed into a spandex mound of yuck paste, I'd better spray the net with my cold nitrogen. She won't do us any good dead."
Gizmo Girl sprayed the net with an aerosol can that sprayed a mist of liquid nitrogen. The net stopped constricting, but Thunder Woman was in no condition to break free. Thunder Woman could breathe again and she gasped wildly to draw in as much air as she could. The net still pinned her and her surroundings were still hazy.
GIzmo Girl (pointing a finger at the gasping heroine): "Sandwoman, I believe that's your cue."
Sandwoman (softly cradling a capsule of sleeping sand): "Yes, I believe you're right."
Sandwoman kneeled beside the bound Thunder Woman and held the ping-pong ball sized capsule under the nose of the spandex super speedster. Thunder Woman was still gasping for air and oblivous to the impending danger.
Sandwoman (with a soft squeeze of the capsule): "Sweet dreams, Thunder Woman. When you awaken, you'll make a most wonderful slave."
Sandwoman sprayed her sleepy sand with loving care into the nose and mouth of the gasping heroine. A quick cough gave way to peaceful slumber and Thunder Woman drifted off into a chemically induced 40 winks."

Thirty minutes later, Jessica Evans, Lightning Lass, and Thunder Woman stood at attention in the infamous back room of the Magic Shop. The spandex-clad cuties stood as if they were frozen in place. Their facial expressions were blank and their eyes were vacant. They all semed to be looking off at a figure far away. Fresh markings of Sandwoman's sleeping sand remained around their noses and lips. Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl stood in front of them to admire their evil handywork.
Gizmo Girl: "Have our guests been freshly powdered?"
Sandwoman: "Yes, I administered a dose to each of them only minutes ago. They will remain under my control for some time."
Gizmo Girl: "Now that we have defeated Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass and kidnapped the daughter of Dr. Cedric Evans, what's the next move?."
Sandwoman: "We must notify Dr. Evans that his only daughter is our captive and she will only be released when his research is turned over to me."
Gizmo Girl: "You plan on releasing her?"
Sandwoman: "Never, she will remain my slave. The abduction will only draw the good Doctor out where I can give him a dose of my sleeping sand. Once his research is in my hands, I plan on making these ladies' current condition permanent."
Gizmo Girl: "Well, with Metro City's most powerful heroines under our control, I imagine we can do anything we wish."
Sandwoman: "What did you have in mind?"
Gizmo Girl: "If we can defeat the mighty Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass and can use them as our puppets, we can start a collection of superheroes and superheroines."
Sandwoman: "A delightful idea, indeed, as long as it doesn't interfere with the original plans."
Gizmo Girl: "Sandwoman, we'll have plenty of time to do both and besides, how often do opportunities like this fall into out laps?"
Sandwoman: "...opportunity?"
Gizmo Girl reached for a copy of today's edition of the Metro City Herald. A quick look at the front page would detail this opportunity quite nicely.
HEADLINE: "Great Britain's Premier Superheroine Vists Metro City"
Gizmo Girl: "An opportunity like this!"
Sandwoman: "How deliciously delightful!"
The supervillainesses laughed as their captive spandex sleeping slaves still stood frozen. On that note, Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl made their way off to plot tonight's sinister activities.

TO BE CONTINUED......
rico

sign4deaf, phoxy_brown, pzgr6-
Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you're enjoying the story and I hope part 4 of Fever Dreams was satisfactory. Part 5 is coming soon with an international flavor as a yet to be revealed British superheroine visiting Metro City will fall into the crosshairs of the devious duo of Gizmo Girl and Sandwoman. I can imagine the mesmerized spandex super duo of Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass will be involved in their trap.
A simple request, please bring Lavender Lass, Lilac Girl, and especially Emerald back soon. I do so enjoy their adventures.

Best Wishes
Rico
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Awesome Work, rico!!

Are you having trouble signing into the board? send me and email and I will help you!

[email protected]

MH
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Rico, your wish is my command. I'l give it some thought and see if the lovely Emerald might be up for another adventure. By the by, this story is amazing. Cannot wait to see more.
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
rico

Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl had put their three curvacious captives to bed before retiring to Gizmo Girl's workshop. In the basement of Mesmero's Magic Shop, Thunder Woman, Lightning Lass, and Jessica Evans lay in peaceful slumber on makeshift beds prepared from hospital gurneys. Each spandex-clad cutie is strapped down tightly by bonds at their chest, waist, thighs, and ankles. Each girl is also wearing one of Sandwoman's specialized clear respirator masks that fit snuggly over their noses and mouths. A light dose of Sandwoman's sleeping sand is cycled through their masks to keep them sleepy, docile, and under Sandwoman's complete control.
As much fun as it was to put the girls to bed, important matters were at hand. While the supervillainesses sit at magic shop workbench, Gizmo Girl excitedly reads a story from today's edition of the Metro City Herald aloud to Sandwoman. The title of that story: "Great Britain's Premier Superheroine Visits Metro City."
Gizmo Girl: "...'the spandex-clad British teen superheroine known as Bumblebee upholds justice and defends the innocent in her native London. While we may not know her true identity, we do know that her remarkable powers of flight are made possible by wings attached to her leotard. These wings are powered by a nearly microscopic computer chip sewn into leotard that control thousands of razor thin titanium cables inside the nylon wings. Bumblebee also carries a sidearm that resembles the "ray-guns" used by space aliens in sci-fi movies of the 1950's. This gun can fire a "stinger" laser, which acts just like a stun gun, or a gooey concoction called "honey" which acts as a fast hardening glue.'..."
Sandwoman: "A heroine with the power of flight would be most desirable."
Gizmo Girl (still excited): "Wait, this story just keeps getting better...
(continuing from the story) 'Accompanying Bumblebee on her American trip is the Brazilian superheroine/rock star, Song Bird. Song Bird is known as the Britney Spears of South America for her pop styling and sexy costume. Unlike Britney, this teen sensation is also a spandex-clad crimefighter who is able to amplify her voice to volumes and octave levels that can shatter walls and cripple even the largest of attacks. This Brazilian bombshell may keep her real identity under wraps, but her clinging black and white spandex costume leave little to the imagination'..."
Sandwoman (almost purring with pleasure): "Hmm...how delightful, another two for one superheroine snatching."
Gimzo Girl (even more excited, reading the last line of the article): "Now here's the best part...'Bumblebee and Song Bird hope their trip to Metro City will include a meeting with our super speedy crime fighting duo of Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass'..."
Sandwoman (laughing): "I believe that can be arranged."
The supervillainesses share a good laugh as they began preparing their own special welcoming party for the visiting superheroines.

A quick scan of today's newspaper gave Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl the times and locations to best trap Bumblebee and Song Bird. As the two foreign super-cuties would be traveling separately and attending different events, time was of the essence and each carefully conceived plot would need to be performed flawlessly. Their trump card was the mind controlled Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass who give gain them entrance into any event they wished to crash. They planned to play this card liberally tonight.
It was quickly decided that Song Bird would be their first target. She was attending a promotional record signing at the downtown Mega Records at 6:30 p.m. After securing the Brazilian birdie, they would capture the Bumblebee while she attending the mayor's reception party at City Hall at 8:00 p.m. With that, Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl could retire for the day with a day's dirty work well-done.
With Gizmo Girl collecting and retouching the gadgets and gizmos she'd need for tonight, Sandwoman made her way down to the basement to check on her sleeping spandex slaves. After checking Jessica's respirator to ensure the correct amount of her sand was being administered to the chloro'd cheerleader, it was time to prepare Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass for the night's evil deeds. This was Sandwoman's truest delight. As she removed their respirators, Sandwoman would gaze at their beautiful delicate faces as they slept. Even though partially obscured by their yellow and red eye masks, their youthful beauty radiated through. Lovely locks of blonde and auburn hair tossed about form their rough treatment framed their beauty perfectly. Staring down the prone bodies of Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass, with their leotards and shiny pantyhose clinging and highlighting every sensuous curve of their womanly bodies, Sandwoman's knees almost buckled from the pleasure she'd receive placing the heroines under her control again. Two carefully prepared sleeping sand capsules. Two doses of sleeping sand sprayed expertly about noses and mouths. Two hypnotized superheroines ready to do the bidding of an evil mistress. There was work to be done and Sandwoman would need to prepare them well.

A large crowd of teenagers collect at the front entrance of the Metro City downtown location of Mega Records at 6:30 p.m. They were there to get an autograph or even just a glance at the newest entry in the Britney/Christina/Jessica Simpson pop princess sweepstakes. Known only as Song Bird, the maddening crowd waited impatiently for the doors to open. On this day, the crowd would have to wait a few extra minutes. The singer/superheroine from Brazil was about to meet her idols.
The meeting was to take place in the storeroom of the giant record shop. Thunder Woman's voice on the phone to the store manager set the meeting to which Song Bird excitedly agreed. It seemed that Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass were accompanied by their 'personal assistants.' These ladies in long overcoats and wearing dark sunglasses ordered that all employees must exit the store room for the privacy of their clients and Song Bird. Once all the personel of Mega Records had vacated the room, the personal assistants went to work.
These personal assistants, better known as Sandwoman and GIzmo Girl, prepared the area to cage a Brazilian Song Bird.
Sandwoman: "Is everything in place yet?"
Gizmo Girl (hurried): "Not quite. Song Bird will be here anytime. Position Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass where I direct you and I'll take care of the rest. Do the supersluts know their roles?"
Sandwoman (purring): "Perfectly, this should come off without a hitch."

Making her way to the back entrance of the store was a lusciously curved woman that seemed to ooze sex from every pore. She didn't walk as much as she seemed to wiggle, shaking a well-proportioned butt with each step. She was Brazil's own Song Bird. Dark black wavy hair cascaded about her face and shoulders. Hazel green eyes contrasted beautifully with her dark olive skin that was tanned to perfection on the beaches of Rio De Janerio. Her body could best be described as voluptuous. Even though she stood a tall 5'10, Song Bird was hourglass curvy with an exceptionally large chest and behind. Her costume accentuated her features perfectly. Song Bird wore a black thong leotard with sleeves and white gloves. Under her leotard, she wore white shiny pantyhose. Black booties covered her feet, a white belt covered her waste, and a white eye mask covered her face. Her emblem, wings spread, was sewn into the leotard in white across her large chest. Song Bird seemed to be beaming, so happy to meet the world renowed super spandex speedsters. The Thunder Woman's request, left with the Mega Records store manager and passed along to her people by phone, that she not be accompanied by anyone seemed a bit strange. "Thunder Woman must get mobbed everywhere she goes in Metro City, " Song Bird thought, "and, anyway, I don't want to share the time I have with Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass with anyone."
Song Bird secret identity was 18 year old Leila Barros. As an eight year old, she starred on a children's program in Brasil where her beautiful singing voice was prominently featured. The incredible strength and range of her voice attracted the attention of a one Dr. Cesare Dovola. The evil doctor had Leila kidnapped so he could perform experiements on her vocal cords that could transform her angelic voice into a weapon he could control to aide his criminal syndicate. Small doses of radiaiton were applied and Leila's voice, through her own intense concentration, could be pitched to volumes and octaves that could shatter ear drums and bring down buildings. Leila was rescued, but she told no one of the treatments she received or the powers she gained from them . With her voice undamaged, she embarked on her own music career. However, the memories of the evil doctor and his henchmen tormenting her as a helpless child drove her to another career, one of using her awesome powers for good.
Those horrible thoughts of ten years ago seemed a lifetime away as she entered the store room of the record store. Her first sight was the heroic Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass standing confidently in their classic hands-on-hips pose. They stood back 50 ft. from the door as Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass' overcoat wearing personal assistants rushed to meet Song Bird.
Sandwoman (smiling behind her sunglasses): "Song Bird! Welcome to Metro City....and as promised, Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass. I'm Debra Sheppard and I handle all of superheroines personal appearances."
Gizmo Girl (in a fake nasaly high pitched voice): "Its truly a pleasure, Ms. Song Bird. I'm Viola Sheppard and I work for my sister."
Song Bird: "A pleasure to meet you both."
Gizmo Girl (in the same annoying voice): "Can I get you anything? A drink? Something to eat? A piece of gum? (with that Gizmo Girl placed a stick of gum in her mouth)
Song Bird: "My mouth is a bit dry. Do you have any water?"
Gizmo Girl: "Let me see if I can find a bottle. The gum might do the trick for the time being."
Song Bird: "Hmm...no thank you."
Gizmo Girl (sadly): "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you with my offer."
Song Bird (in a caring soft voice): "Oh, don't be silly, I'm not insulted. In fact, you offer was quite gratious. I'll take a piece of gum."
Gizmo Girl handed Song Bird a stick of her Gizmo gum and retreated to the back of the store room. Song bird placed the stick in her mouth and began to chew.
Sandwoman (almost triumphantly): "And now, Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass."
Song Bird walked forward toward the still unmoving figures Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass. She thought it a bit odd and rather rude that the heroines would coldly stand back waiting as she entered. But those thoughts soon disappeared in the magnificent presence of her heroes, the world renown spandex super duo. Song Bird just wondered how silly she looked with gum in her mouth.
She walked directly in front of Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass and noticed they still hadn't moved or changed expression. They seemed frozen in place, locked in their triumphant poses. Just what was going on here? Something wasn't right!
As Song Bird stood puzzled, she tried to shuffled her booty-covered feet in her discomfort. Her feet wouldn't move. Discomfort gave way to shock and surprise as she saw her feet stuck to a tile-sized square of super-adhesive tape. Song Bird tried frantically to lift her legs, but it was no use. She bend over and used her arms to try and pull her legs free, but they wouldn't budge. In her panic, she shot a frightened look to Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass for help. They were still frozen in their spandex splendour, under some sort of trance, and unable to help anyone.
Song Bird (panicked): "What the...!?!? What's going on? Somebody help!"
Song Bird's panic prevented he from thinking clearly, but she did have the voice to rip that sticky tape from her feet. A quick realization of her senses grabbed her and she took a deep breath to allow her to bellow an earth shattering scream.
Song Bird (humming a soft melody): "Hmmm..."
Just as she went to belt out a scream, she found her mouth being obstructed by the gum she was chewing. Her mouth was filling up with the gum she had been given. The gum was actually....EXPANDING! It grew in her mouth to the point where it was beginning to puff out her cheeks. She frantically tried to push the blob of sticky strangulation with her tongue, but the goop had grown stickier and seemd locked into her mouth.
Song Bird (muffled screaming): "MMMRGPHHHH!!!..."
Song Bird desparately tried to use her sonic voice to blast out a cry, but the expanding goo in her mouth blocked any air. She rocked violently in place, as her feet were still stuck to the floor, and frantically tried to dislodge the suffocating expanding gum from her mouth. As if on cue, Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl lept into action. Gone were the overcoats and sunglasses as they sprang forth in full white and green spandex splendour.
Sandwoman (in a yell): "Quickly, ladies, before she can use her voice! Lightning Lass, the streamers! Thunder Woman, the mask!"
Hearing their mistresses' commands forced Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass into blinding fast action. Thunder Woman disappeared from the scene in a blur as Lightning Lass pulled a small multi-colored ball from her belt. Lightning Lass stepped back quickly a few feet and threw the ball at the struggling Song Bird. The ball in air seemed to unrvel as it appraoched the target, fanning out in thin multi-colored strands. The strands spun wildly as they hit the Brazilian superbeauty and wrapped her arms at her side. The strands continued to spin around the glued herione wrapping aound over and over. Song Bird rocked wildly upright as her bound upper body gyrated as her feet remained stuck in place. Gizmo Girl's trick party streamers had claimed another victim.
Song Bird, short of breath with panic and with her mouth filling with a gummy blob, was finally able to jar the glop slightly from her mouth. As one corner of her mouth was freed, she was able to force it all the way out with her tongue. The blob hit the floor and Song Bird inhaled deeply for the precious air that would allow her to blast her attackers with an ear piercing song. As the bound heroine inhaled, a blue and yellow blur flew into the room. Hitting a picture perfect stop right behind Song Bird, Thunder Woman pulled one of Sandwoman's respirator masks over the nose and mouth of the Brazilian superherione, using her super speed to clamp it down firmly while securing a rubber strap to fasten it onto her head. A small electric charge inside the mask was activated and with a small *POP,* a dose of Sandwoman's sleeping sand was released
Song Bird (muffled scream): "AAaaarg........"
The scream died just as the sleepy sand exploded. Still standing stuck to the floor, the wrapped heroine stopped struggling and went limp in her bonds. Her lovely face went from an expression of shock and fear to one of peaceful slumber as her heavy head dropped into her bosom. The clear mask that was secured by the hypnotized Thunder Woman was a gliterring white as the sleeping sand residue remained. You can add Song Bird to the growing list of superheroines under the sleepy control of Sandwoman.
Sandwoman (proudly): "Masterfully done, my speedy slaves. Song Bird is my newest plaything."
Gizmo Girl (carrying a large mail bag over her shoulder): "Let's bag the Birdie and get out of here."
Sandwoman: "Swifty, ladies, we have an 8:00 appointment with the Bumblebee..."

As the evil duo of Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl race to City Hall with another captive sleepy slave, there are other sinister forces at work in Metro City. Sinister forces that have plans for the British superheroine Bumblebee.

TO BE CONTINUED..... Fever Dreams: Part 6- an international affair...with a twist.
rico

Speeding though the downtown streets of Metro City in a van, Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl confidently rush to City Hall to set a trap for the visiting British superheroine Bumblebee. The villainesses, with the mesmerized Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass and the recently bagged Brazilian Song Bird in tow, knew this would almost be too easy. Thunder Woman and Lightning Lass could get them access to any area of City Hall the supervillainesses wished. Very soon, Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl thought, Bumblebee would be put down for a nap and under their complete control.

At that same time, a yellow figure soared above the streets of downtown Metro City. The figure seemed to dance across the sky. This figure in question was the British superheroine Bumblebee. She was offered a private car to drive her to the mayor's reception party at City Hall, but she wouldn't dream of passing up an opportunity to explore this strange new American city on such a beautifully warm evening. Besides, the greatest freedom in the world to her was to ability to break out her wings and ride the wind currents like a bird. Bumblebee refused to suppress the smile that crossed her face as she felt the ecstacy of soaring above the large buildings of Metro City.
The British heroine wore a yellow and black striped leotard with a tightly fitted black hood mask that covered her head like a skull cap. Her eyes were covered in a pair of rounded goggles. Two yellow antennae protruded from the top of the black hood. These antennae helped allowed Bumblebee to control the direction and speed of flight through the power of thought. Her brain waves could be transmitted to her wings, controlling their movement. Her upper arms were bare and black elbow length gloves covered the rest. Bumblebee wore yellow pantyhose under her leotard and ankle-high black boots covered her ankles and feet. A black belt was secured at her waist held a holster for her "stinger" gun. The most notable feature of the costume were the two nylon wings that seemed to grow out of her back. Thousands of thin titanium cables made up the framework of the wings and these cables were controlled by a microchip sewn into Bumblebee's leotard. The microchip was trigged by Bumblebee's brain waves that passed through her antennae.
Bumblebee was really 20 year old redhead, Cameron Haven. Although her real identity was unknown to the general public, the highest ranking officials in British intellegence knew her secret. When British industrialist Lord Richard Wellington was secretly commissioned to develop a flying suit by the British government though his various high-technology companies, he was able to present them with a functioning flight leotard with wings. The woman who would were this suit needed to be small and athletic, Lord Wellington reasoned, and he found the perfect recruit to test the leotard in Cameron Haven. Ms. Haven was a classmate of Lord Wellington's daughter at a northern Wales boarding school. She had made a name for herself and a championship level swimmer and gymnast. Cameron stood only 5'2, but she had a powerfully built yet curvy frame that looked spectacular in a leotard. After completing tests on the functions of the leotard's wings and the development of sidearm that could shoot a stinging stun laser and a sticky glue-like substance, Cameron was brought in as an agent for Britain's MI5. Once she perfected her training, she was sent into the field to serve as London's newest resident superheroine.
As Bumblebee made her way over the downtown streets of Metro CIty, she noticed something strange near the Metro City Museum of Modern Art. She flew closer to street level to a figure, clad in black, moving suspiciously near the front of the building. Bumblebee came in closer to see a van parked at the curb out front. The van was labeled "Pest Removal Services." Perhaps its just a couple of pest exterminators working late tonight, Bumblebee thought, but still worthy of a closer inspection. She floated her way down to see that this wasn't a simple exterminator, it was a man in a black ski mask and black catsuit making his way into the museum though an open window.
"A catburgler breaking into the Museum of Modern Art and I can surely give him a surprise he'll never forget," thought Bumblebee, "he'll never know what stung him."
The window remained open as the catburglar seemed to carelessly forget to close it. Bumblebee, thinking she had the element of surprise on the crook, soared swiftly through that window. As she landed inside the museum, Bumblebee could see the large entrance area was in complete darkness, save for a strand or two of light shooting from the street lamps outside. She moved cautiously, tiptoeing through the darkness and trying to listen for the movements of a catburglar. Bumblebee, in full concentration, had her concentration shattered as she bumped into something. A muffled gasp was followed by a quick turn to the object she hit. As Bumblebee crotched in a stance readying of a possible fight, she saw the stunned face of a middle-aged man in drab olive coveralls. The man put his arms in the air as his expression turned from surprise to fear. Bumblebee could quickly see the "Pest Removal Services" patch sewn to his lapel, it was one of the exterminators.
Exterminator (excitedly): "Stop. Who are you? What's going on?"
Bumblebee (relaxing her stance and whispering): "Quiet! I'm a superheroine, Bumblebee, and I just saw a burglar break in here."
Exterminator (whispering, but still excited): "A superheroine? You don't sound like you're from around her."
Bumblebee (whispering, yet growing impatient): "I'm from England. Now leave before you get hurt."
Exterminator: "Golly, you're right. Let me collect my things and I'll be out of here. Say (gesturing to a ray of light coming from a window)...looks like someone is over there."
Bumblebee (shooting a look in that direction): "Yes, I do believe I see it too. Thank you for your help, but leave quietly and quickly."
The exterminator picked up a harness containing a pair of long cylinder tanks connected to a long tubular metal sprayer by clear plastic tubes. He strapped the tanks to his back and grabbed the spray before moving swiftly out of sight.
Bumblebee focused her eyes on a single sliver of light that seemed to highlight a black, shadowy human-like figure in front of a display case. It was all she could see as the large room was a sea of darkness. "I believe I have him in my sights now, " she thought to herself.
Fluttering wings flapped as Bumblebee ascended upward. The figure grew a bit clearer on the trip up. It appeared to be the same black catsuited burglar she was tracking. "As long as he doesn't see me," Bumblebee thought, "I can knock him down from above if I buzz him in a quick flyover."
Bumblebee shot herself forward through the air and honed in on her catsuited target. She gained speed to ensure the blow she'd deliver would be enough to knock out the burglar. Bumblebee struck closed fists from above at the back of the head of the figure. "Gotcha, " she thought, "a direct hit." Bumblebee spun around in mid-air to see the effects of her punches, forgetting that she was flying blind and had gained too much momentum in delivering her aerial strike. As she spun, her momentum was pushing her back.
The sound of plastic limbs crashing to the floor shocked Bumblebee as did the sight of prone mannequins on the ground. That wasn't the catburglar, that was a dummy set up to fool her.
Bumblebee (shocked): "A mannequin!! Its some sort of trick!."
In her shock, Bumblebee failed to recognize that she was drifting backwards into the darkness. The speed of her assualt on the dummy and the distraction of the mannequin had left her unable to stop her momentum.
"What!?! Must keep my senses keen, " Bumblebee thought, "for I might be flying right into a trap....ULFFF!!!!"
Bumblebee's thoughts were broken as she crashed into the wall of the museum. As she was drifting backward, the collision came as a complete surprise. Her speed wasn't enough to do any serious damage, but the real surprise was to come immediately.
Once she realized she had struck the wall, she braced to recover to avoid a fall. But there was no fall as Bumblebee stuck to the wall upon impact. The surprise gave way to panic as she realized she had flown into a sticky goo covering the wall.
Bumblebee (scared and struggling): "Unghh....stuck to the wall...some type of...glue holding me here....like a giant sheet of flypaper....Can't reach my stinger gun"
Bumblebee almost seemed to be swimming the backstroke in a mess of glue as she tried to pull her arms and legs out of the sticky mess. She could move an arm or a leg forward and inch or so as the strands of glue stretched and gave a bit, but Bumblebee could not move beyond that. She tried to jerk her body and limbs with all her strength, but she was so stuck in the glue that it appeared she wasn't moving at all. Her precious stinger gun that had pulled her out of many scrapes in the past was still in its holster, only a few tantalizing inches from her glued grip. Bumblebee was trapped and at the complete mercy of her attackers.
The lights of the museum seemed to burst on as their glare blinded Bumblebee for a brief moment. Once her vision cleared a bit, she could see she was only five feet above the floor and that she was locked in place with her arms at her sides in an upright position. A quick scan up revealed that she had run right into a dark yellow strip of flypaper secured to the wall. A quick scan down revealed her body was trapped in gobs of dark yellow glue. A familiar voice called to her as she fearfully comtemplated what was in store for her next.
Exterminator: "Bumblebee, I see that my flypaper works equally well with other types of insects."
Bumblebee (struggling): "What is the meaning of this? Let me go!"
Exterminator: "Now why would I let you go after taking all these precautions in ensure your capture?"
Bumblebee (scared and shouting): "Who are you? What do you want with me?"
Exterminator: "I, my dear, am the Collector. All things rare and of exquisite beauty attract my interest. And I'm now adding you as the jewel of my priceless insect collection"
Bumblebee: "You devious fiend! Then this whole break-up in just a ruse to get me to enter."
Collector: "Exactly, what superheroine could resist when seeing a burglar break into a museum? You superheroines are so predictable."
Bumblebee (defiantly): "You're mad if you think you can keep in some sort of glass case as an exhibit"
Collector (walking forward and standing directly in front of the glued Bumblebee): "Once I read that you were visiting our fair city, I carefully prepared for your capture and containment. A display case of honor has been set up for you in my mansion, a display case that will showcase your beauty and neutralize you super spandex powers."
Bumblebee realized she was in terrible danger. The Collector's plan of keeping her as an exhibit in his collection was so crazy and terrifying that she could hardly believe it was real. It began to dawn on her that this mysteroius villain might just be capable to backing up his horrific threat. Bumblebee also noticed that the Collecter was still wearing the cylinder tubes on his back and holding the long tubular sprayer in his hand. She doubted that the tanks and sprayer were merely props.
Bumblebee (scared and begining to cry): "Please...please don't do this. I don't want to be trapped as an exhibit in some collection for the rest of my life."
Collector (in a reassuring voice): "Don't cry, my sweet Bumblebee, for I will care for you for the rest of your days and you will be well cared for."
Bumblebee: "I don't want to be taken care of...I want to be free."
Collector: "Relax, child, I will soon be telling you what you want and need."
With that, the Collector held the long sprayer up to Bumblebee's face, arching it forward under her nose.
Collector: "Sweet dreams, Bumblebee, when you awaken- you will be in your new home...forever."
Bumblebee (struggling anew and shouting): "Nooooo!!!!"
The Collector squeezed the trigger of the exterminator's sprayer. Knockout gas from the tanks rushed forward through the tubing until being delivered in a red puff of gas in Bumblebee's face. A quick cough and a quick trip to dreamland. As Bumblebee is still held up by the Collector's sticky flypaper, only her head sinks forward as she surrenders to sweet slumber. Yet her dreams would be anything but sweet as a captive artifact in the evil Collector's collection. A rapidly working Collector rolls the flypaper over the KO'd superheroines and drags her back to the "Pest Removal Services" van.

Hours later, Bumblebee awakens to find herself in something that appears to be a insect museum. Glass cases on the walls and display cases throughout the room showcase an impressive collection of various flies, spiders, butterflies, and the like. Bumblebee finds herself in the middle of the room. She is standing on what appears to be a grating and is enclosed on all sides by hard clear plastic rounded walls, providing little room for movement. The clear plastic roof is only 2 or 3 inches above her head, preventing any upward flight. Bumblebee is trapped in a tube in the middle of this insect collection. She has been made a display in the Collector's evil museum.
Not one to accept such as awful fate so willingly and flying into panicked rage, Bumblebee began to thrash about wildy in her small tube. Frantic punches, kicks, and shoulder slams into the walls do nothing to budge her plastic cell. A voice is broadcast from a speaker below the grating under her feet....
Collector (voice coming in from the speaker): "Stop that. Stop that this instant! You cannot break the tube with your fists. A tank couldn't crack that tube. Now relax before I'm forced to sedate you."
Bumblebee (thrashing wildly): "Noo!! Can't be.... Won't be... Trapped...like an animal in a zoo! Get me out of here now! Right now!"
The collector simply shruged and shook his head in disappointment. "When will she learn that her present circumstance is quite permanent, " the Collector thought, "and it is pointless to fight it." He pressed a button on the console from which he worked, labeled "Bumblebee," and quietly went back to observing other rooms of his museum.
The sight of Bumblebee struggling and fighting was soon stopped as Bumblebee hearing a hissing noise come from the grating below her feet. The Collector had released his red knockout gas from a button at his console and the gas rushed forth from the floor, attacking Bumblebee's senses. Soon, a hazy figure in a yellow and black leotard would be seen to slump and collapse to the floor of her tube. Red KO gas then completely filled the tube, obscuring any sight of Bumblebee at all.

Meanwhile, at City Hall, a disappointed Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl wait in the parking for a British superheroine that will never arrive.

TO BE CONTINUED........
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Oh my God. You are truly outdoing yourself here. I love the new heroines, especially Bumblebee. And I have to say that you just used a trap I was just now writing into my new Emerald story; I may have to rethink it.

Please continue this incredible tale.
rico

The Collector wasn't only a collector of rare insects, he also put together what would be the world's most extensive collection of rare plants. His passion for botany had sent him to every corner of the earth, returning with the most exotic and beautiful plant life imaginable. A large greenhouse was built behind his Metro City mansion to house this collection. Plants from different regions of the world had their own special sections where their specific climates and ecosystems were replicated to exact standards so they would grow and develop naturally. The Collector had targeted his next acquisition for his botanical garden, a specimen selected for both its rarity and beauty. The target was Metro City superheroine, Pink Lotus.
Pink Lotus appeared to be one of the youngest superheroines in Metro City. She looked as if she was still probably in high school. Pink Lotus was, in fact, still a high school student. By day, she was Brooke Logan, a 18 year old senior at James Polk High School. One of the most popular girls in her class, she was a half white/ half Japanese 5'8 knockout with a long mane of cascading black hair. As Brooke Logan, she engaged in the normal activities of a 18 year old like cheerleading, going to the beach, and talking about boys. By night, she was the martial arts superheroine Pink Lotus. Her costume is what attracted the most attention. She wore a white leotard that clung lusciously over her young nubile body. A pink lotus flower emblem was sewn into the center of the chest of her white leotard. Pink pantyhose were worn under her leotard and they showcased a pair of exquisite legs. Pink elbow length gloves on her arms and white slippers on her feet almost completed her look. Before slipping out her bedroom window of her family's mid-town apartment, she placed a pink eye mask over her eyes and applied a coat of shocking pink lipstick over her pouting, full lips.
The sexy pink spandex crusader patroled the streets of Metro City at night while her parents believed she was asleep. Pink Lotus had been trained in the martial arts by her maternal grandfather during her many visits to Japan. Other than her formitable fighting skills, she had no super powers. Pink Lotus had chosen her name because of her grandfather's fondness for the flower.

It was an early Saturday morning and Brooke Logan awoke early because today would be a rare daylight appearance for Pink Lotus. Her exploits as Pink Lotus had been so well chronicled by the local Metro City press that she had become something of a celebrity. The costume and her sexy figure might have had something to do with that. A picture of Pink Lotus executing a flying kick in a sexy leotard and tights on the front page of your newspaper was sure to guarantee boffo sales. On this Saturday, Pink Lotus was to make a visit to Metro City's Childrens Hospital and there was no way a heroine as pure of heart as her could deny such a request. The chance to brighten the day of an ill child with a smile or an autograph was reason enough to bring Pink Lotus into the light of day. Her main problem was leaving the apartment as Pink Lotus without her parents catching her. Brooke had left a note on the breakfast table saying she was going to the beach early with Lisa and Allison. While her parents enjoyed their breakfast, she would quietly sneak into her walk-in closet and transform into the pink spandex dare doll, Pink Lotus. Once in full costume, she would exit through her bedroom window and take the fire escape down.

It is 9:00 a.m. at Metro City's Childrens Hospital and the halls are abuzz with joy as the superheroine Pink Lotus is making the rounds. She is able to pose for photos, sign autographs, and offer encouragement to sick children. Lurking in the halls is someone with a much less noble purpose. He is looking for much more than a photograph or an autograph from the young heroine. He is looking to add the spandex beauty to his botanical bounty.
The Collector waits patiently in the hallway of the 4th floor of the hospital. He watches intently as Pink Lotus went from room to room spreading cheer. The Collector wears a tattered suit that went out of style eight years ago. He is unshaven and wears the weary look of a middle-man struggling through a tough life with a heavy heart. As Pink Lotus exits a room, the Collector approaches her with a faux tale of woe.
Collector: "Pink Lotus...can I talk to you for a second?"
Pink Lotus does not recognize the man. He appears to be a poor soul down on his luck, she thinks, probably a parent of a sick child riddled with worry.
Pink Lotus (happily): "Sure, what can I help you with?"
Collector: "Its my daughter, she's....(beginning to get choked up)...very ill. Still cannot function without that damned wheelchair."
Pink Lotus (sympathically): "Oh, I'm so sorry."
Collector: "Listen, she's your biggest fan and she's been waiting for this day for a very long time. You see, this is her birthday and and can't think of a better present to give her than a chance to meet the famous Pink Lotus."
Pink Lotus (happily): "Oh, I'd be more than happy to meet your daughter. Which room is she in?"
Collector: "Room 495, at the end of the hall...let me walk you down there."
Pink Lotus: "Absolutely, let's go."
Pink Lotus bounces her shapely young frame down the hall, following behind the evil curator of the world's most private and bizarre museum, unaware of the peril she is facing.
They enter the room to find it empty. The bed is unmade and a bouquet of red balloons sit by the bed with the message "Happy Birthday" written on them. A wheelchair sets alone in the corner of the room.
Collector: "She's not here. They took her down for a blood test and I figured she'd be back by now. Damn. Listen, Pink Lotus, could you wait here with me for a few moments? She'll be back in a couple of minutes."
Pink Lotus still had many other children to visit, but she simply couldn't refuse the request of a man that had obviously been through so much.
Pink Lotus: "Of course I'll wait a few minutes for your daughter."
Collector: "Please, have a seat (motioning a hand to the corner of the bed."
Pink Lotus: "Thank you (taking a seat on the corner)"
The collector takes a seat at the center of the small bed right next to Pink Lotus. Having someone she hardly knows sitting so close made her uncomfortable, but she thought saying so would be rude. They share a moment of uncomfortable silence, avoiding eye contact. The fidgety middle-aged man grabs one of the red balloons from the bouquet and plays with the tie on the stem. He keeps his eyes locked to the floor as he begins to speak.
Collector: "Pink Lotus? That's an interesting name. Where does it come from?"
Pink Lotus: "They used to grow in the garden of a place that was very dear to me as a child. I always thought it was the most beautiful flower I'd every seen."
Collector (perking up a bit as he fidgets with the tie on the balloon): "You know, Pink Lotus, the ancient Greeks believed that the smell of a Lotus plant could cause a happy, dreamy state of mind where one forgets one's real life. I happen to know the ancient Greeks were correct."
With that cryptic remake, the Collector untied the red balloon in his hands and pushed the balloon toward the face of the Pink Lotus. The stem of the balloon squealed loudly as a pink gas began to bellow forth, blasting an unsuspecting Pink Lotus with full dose of lotus gas.
Pink Lotus never had a chance. Before realizing her peril, she had taken in too much of the gas. She instinctively brought her hands to her face, but it would do her little good. There wasn't even enough time to make a noise, let alone call for help. The pink gas had a sweet nectar like smell. The pink lotus gas was beginning to take its effect as the Collector finished emptying the balloons contents in the face of Pink Lotus. Pink Lotus' vision became blurry and her body began to stiffen. The stiffening became full paralysis as Pink Lotus felt her mind begin to drift off to thoughts of fancy.
The Collector watched as the gas cleared her face and delighted in watching the effects of the lotus gas take control of Pink Lotus' brain and body. Pink Lotus' body locked in a seated position, completely unable to move a muscle. As total paralysis was take over, Pink Lotus tilted her head up slightly and her facial expression turned to one of blank joy. Her eyes under her pink mask stared blankly upward, seemingly fixed on an object hundreds of miles away. Her pouty lips were pursued slightly in a smile. Pink Lotus sat transfixed on the corner of the bed, unable to move and locked in a state of daydreaming.
The Collector was absolutely elated. He had read the legends of the ancients Greeks and read of the presumed power of the lotus plant. The Collector had cross-bred different types of these water lillies from Egpyt and Asia until his research produced a plant that would emit a nectar that would create this desired effect.
Collector (aloud to himself): "Temporary Involuntary Daydreaming Gas...Pink Lotus, you are the newest and most prized piece of my botanical collection."
The lotus gas, which he called temporary involuntary daydreaming gas, worked exactly as described. The gas affected the brain in a way that blocked all motor function, causing paralysis, and accelerated the ability to dream. The most pleasant thoughts of the victim came flooding forth in unstoppable waves that disconnected the affected from reality. Eyes remained open, but were totally vacant.
Judging from Pink Lotus' frozen facial expression, she seemed to enjoy the effects of the pink lotus gas. Her brain was filled with a rapid-fire of pleasant images like her grandfather training her in the martial arts, delivering an expertly placed roundhouse kick to the jaw of a villain, playing volleyball at the beach in her new blue bikini, and the smile of that cute new boy in Algebra class just to name a few. However, these pleasant daydreams would soon give way to a nightmarish reality.
The Collector scooped the paralyzed heroine in his hands and sat her in the wheelchair he had left in the room. He placed a large blanket over Pink Lotus to conceal just who he was removing from the hospital. The Collector beamed with pride over another acquisition to his collection and he would soon be delivering the bedazzled Pink Lotus to her new permanent home, his greenhose.

TO BE CONTINUED......
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Excellent update Rico! I starting to wonder if there is anyway out for your lovely ladies.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Just how much villainy can we stand?! This is shaping up as one of the best pieces of heroine fiction I have read. I'm absolutely in love with Lightning Lass, Bumblebee, and Pink Lotus. How will they ever be able to escape their various captors...? Please, more.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
rico

The newsroom of KMTR T.V., Channel 7, was frantic with breaking stories that seemed to keep flooding in involving some prominent missing persons. Each story seemed more incredible than the one that preceded it. First, two cheerleaders of the Metro City Panthers, Jessica Evans and Hailey Conners, disappeared from the field in the middle of a game in front of 65,000 people. Then, British superheroine Bumblebee and Brazilian superherione Songbird vanish during a visit to Metro City. News staffers worked the phones and journalists scurried about the room trying to get the lastest details on the missing girls for their evening news. At the center of this chaos is 28 year old Susie Sanchez, the former model turned female anchorwoman. The lovely Ms. Sanchez is a local celebrity, known best for her dazzling telegenic good looks. Recently, Susie was named one of Metro City's 10 most beautiful people and Metro City's most eligible bachelorette. All of this attention embarassed her. She felt her skill as a journalist was overlooked and all anyone focused on was her smoldering latin beauty. Susie Sanchez was much more than an attractive prop to boost the ratings of a local evening newscast, much more a woman of substance than than her millions of viewers would ever realize. Susie Sanchez was the spandex-clad crime-fighting superheroine known only as Red Avenger.
Susie Sanchez sat at her desk reading the recent press releases about the recent wave of disappearances profoundly troubled by the lack of information. Susie had full long brown hair and the same delicate facial features that landed her the cover of Vogue as a 16 year old. She dressed for the office in a manner that could be best described as conservative sexy. A tight but tasteful beige blouse highlighted her large firm breasts. A short tight black skirt teased delightfully over her thighs encased in black tan pantyhose. An elegant pair of high heels that seemed to grow higher with each T.V. appearance showcased her lovely nylon-clad feet. She was model tall, standing 5'10, but had all the curves of a Grand Prix race track. It was easy to see how her loyal viewers might forget that she was an accomplished journalist.
The disturbing lack of information was made all the more disturbing by the conspicious absence of some of Metro City's best-known superheroines. Thunder Woman and her partner Lightning Lass hadn't been heard of since the disappearances began. Were they out of town? And what of Pink Lotus? Where was she in this time of need? Susie's mind raced at the possibilities. All of these events seemed unrelated, yet something told her there was some sort of connection. This required further investigation, the type television anchorwoman Susie Sanchez wasn't able to conduct. However, this assignment proved perfect for her super alter-ego Red Avenger. Reporting the news would have to wait for it was time for Susie Sanchez/Red Avenger to go out and make some news.
Susie slipped out of the mass of noise and confusion that was the Channel 7 newsroom and made her way to the parking lot. A quick drive to her fashionable uptown flat began the transformation from a sexy news anchor to an even sexy spandex superheroine. Once inside, Susie reached under the mantle of her fireplace to activate the sliding bookcase that led to a secret room. This secret room contained the all the instruments a superheroine would need in the fight against the kinky supervillains and villainesses of Metro City. Her sexy spandex costume fit over a mannequin that was placed next to the Red Avenger Cycle. The Red Avenger crime computer was built into the far wall, which gave her unauthorized access to local police and FBI files. A smaller version of this computer was installed in the Red Avenger cycle for more mobile access. The most important piece of this crime-fighting paraphernalia set upright in an enclosed jewel display case. This was her power belt which held the Crystal of Diego Santa Maria, the source of all her super powers.
Wasting no time, Susie slipped out of her civilian guise and started to squeeze into her spandex secret identity. In only a black bra and matching pair of black thong panties, she disrobed the mannequin and began to pull a red spandex full bodysuit over her tight aerobicized figure. Susie looked to be playing a sexy game of tug-of-war as she slowly forced the skin-tight shiny red fabric over her luscious curves. Once encased and zipped up, she quickly adjusted the spandex over her large chest to center the large letter "A" sewn in white onto the bodysuit. Susie steps into a pair of white lycra brazilian cut panties and pulls them over her shapely legs to cover a well-rounded taut bottom. Long luxurious legs are extended as she slips on a pair of high-heeled, thigh-high white boots. White gloves are pulled to the middle of her forearm. A red eye mask is applied to her face and fire-engine red lipstick is applied to a pair of bee-stung lips. The last piece of the costume and the most vital, her white power belt, was secured firmly over her small waist. She was now ready for action as the super-glamourous, super-sexy crime-fighter, Red Avenger.
Red Avenger's power belt held at its center the Crystal of Diego Santa Maria. Susie found the crystal on a hike through the remains of the ancient Incan ruins of central Mexico during a swimwear photo shoot in her days as a model. The crystal was thought to be a fable of Incan mythmakers and traveling story-tellers, but one former Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model could attest that it existed. A mere touch of the crystal gave its possesor an 10-fold increase of their normal strength, speed, and agility. The crystal did have one serious drawback. The increase of power only lasted for 10 to 15 minutes before the magical stone needed to recharge. It lasted for even shorter periods of time when a great burst of energy was required. Red Avenger had secured the crystal to her belt to access it in times of trouble, but she needed to be careful only to rely on its powers in emergency situations.
The computer monitor on the wall of her hidden lair flashed the only fact available in this mystery of the missing young ladies, the location where Metro City Kittens Jessica Evans and Hailey Conners were last seen, Metro City Municipal Stadium. A long spandex covered leg kicked outward as she mounted the seat of her motorcycle. A secret door leading out to the street dropped as the ignition of the Red Avenger cycle was fired. A quick rev of the engine and a whining squeal of a tire filled the secret room as Red Avenger blasted into action and on her way to solving this baffling caper.
Once at the football stadium, Red Avenger was directed to a rigged security phone in the access tunnel by one of Metro City's finest. A quick inspection revealed a small electronically trigged explosive device planted in the mouthpiece. A device with enough of a charge to spray some sort of glimmering knockout dust, which still covered the phone, into the face of an unsuspecting victim. These clues left absolutely no doubt in the mind of Red Avenger as to who was responsible for this cheer-napping, Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl. It was almost too easy, she thought.
A return to the Red Avenger cycle brought her to the mobile crime computer mounted to the handlebars. Perhaps a scan of any new businesses listings was in order to see if any had a gadget or sleep theme. "Villains can be so predictable," she thought as she typed, "its like they want me to find them." The top listing from the Metro City phone directory that matched her search was "Mesmero's Magic Shop, " located only blocks away from Metro City Municipal Stadium.
Red Avenger (thinking aloud): "Mesmero? It can't be that easy. Mesmero was Gizmo Girl's father. Why am I the only one who's sees this?"
Red Avenger wasn't surprised that the Metro City Police hadn't made this simple connection. Competence wasn't something they were exactly known for. What confused the spandex super beauty was that Metro City's other superheroines had missed something it took her mere minutes to discover. Maybe this isn't a coincidence. Perhaps they had made this connection and were led straight into the maniacal clutches of Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl. The absence of many of Metro City spandex superbabes led Red Avenger to believe this wasn't a possibility, it was a probability.
As the Red Avenger cycle roared out of the stadium parking lot and into the certain peril that is Mesmero's Magic Shop, Red Avenger prepared herself for the worst. "I'll have to be as mentally alert as ever," she thought, "for they're probably awaiting a rescue attempt." If the circumstance put her ill at ease, the sight of the Crystal of Diego Santa Maria glowing at her waist brought her some piece of mind.
The Red Avenger arrived to the nefarious magic shop and carefully glided out of plain sight to the side of the building. "If I can only find a back way into this place, I may have the element of surprise," she reasoned. The shop appeared closed from the outside, if not abandoned, yet inside two sexy evil-doers plot and lament lost opportunities.
Gizmo Girl (angrily): "What the hell coulda happened at City Hall? Everything perfectly in place and the superheroine doesn't show?"
Sandwoman (calmly): "The problem wasn't with the plan, it was merely a bit of bad luck. Bumblebee hasn't been seen anywhere in Metro City so far."
Gizmo Girl (even angerier): "Bad luck? Listen to yourself. Someone beat us to the punch. I just can't think of who."
Sandwoman (in a reassuring voice): "Listen, all I know is that there are three super-powered spandex sluts sleeping peacefully and totally under my power in the basement and the ticket to making all of Metro City my permanent sleepwalking army of slaves is joining them for a quick 40 winks in the person of a young Ms. Jessica Evans. I'd say we had a pretty good day."
Gizmo Girl (shrugging): "Can't blame a villainess for wanting it all, can you?"
Sandwoman (laughing at first then becoming quite serious): "I suppose not, however this superheroine spree of ours is taking precious time away for our true purpose. Dr. Cedric Evans knows his daughter is missing by now and we have to draw him out and into my hands to learn his his latest discoveries in REM sleep inducement and dream manipulation."
With that, a red beacon light turns on at Gizmo Girl's workshop. The intruder alert has been triggered and both spandex supervillainesses spring into action.
Gizmo Girl: "Looks like we have company, Sandy."
Sandwoman (calmy): "A snooping superheroine, no doubt."
Gizmo Girl: "Only one way to find out."
Gizmo Girl flips open a laptop computer on her wicked workbench that controls her security systems. A quick view of various cameras arranged inside and outside the villainesses' lair pick up a shiny-red figure sneaking along the west side of the building. Gizmo Girl zooms in with the surveillance camera and sees that its quite a figure indeed, the masked superheroine Red Avenger.
Gizmo Girl (giggling): "How perfect! Its as if I ordered her from Domino's and she's been delivered to my doorstep."
Sandwoman: "WHO!?!"
Gizmo Girl (with an evil smile): "Just another one of Metro City shapely do-gooders walking into a Gizmo trap...the Red Avenger."
Sandwoman (concerned): "Red Avenger...I've seen her take down ten henchmen in a fight, what makes you think she'll fall so easily? She's super-strong, super-quick, super-fast..."
Gizmo Girl (sarcastically): "She's also super-stupid, thinking she can sneak in here without me seeing her. I am the mistress of evil gadgets...and I don't have a state-of-the-art evil security system, duh?"
Sandwoman (still concerned): "Well, what exactly do you have set up to stop her?."
Gizmo Girl (reassuringly): "Relax, all my security devices can be activated from my tiny little laptop. I'll have her trapped in two strokes of a key. It'll be like playing X-Box..."
Red Avenger unknowingly thinks she has the drop on her evil prey, but the roles of predator and prey are soon to switch as the spandex super cutie draws closer to the wall along the side of Mesmero's Magic Shop. She presses her shapely backside and back against the wall and slides quietly along with white glove-covered hands feeling their way along. The wall is brick as she can feel, a brick wall covered with ivy. Red Avenger brushes the vines lightly as she cautiously inches forward, facing out and scanning all sides to avoid ambush. She feels the vines of ivy tickle her back and delectable white panty covered derriere. "Must be the wind," she thinks to explain the rubbing sensation while still focusing on finding a way inside and watching for any possible attackers.
This wind proves to be an evil ill wind blown in by the nefarious Gizmo Girl herself. Red Avenger feels the tickling sensations of ivy vines increase until these vines seem to extend and snag the snooping superheroine. Ivy vines shoot forth around the back of the Red Avenger, actually extending out and quickly wind across the sexy spandex crusader.
Red Avenger (panicked and struggling): "The vines!....coming alive...pulling me....into the wall."
The vines cross and dance before the heroine's eyes, moving quickier than than she can react. Red Avenger is pulled tightly to the wall as the evil ivy covers and wraps the spandex avenger of justice. As if controlled by an evil mastermind, selected vines target her arms and hands and pin them tightly to the brick facade and away from her power belt. Ankles, thighs, waist, chest, and neck are covered with green leaved strands of bondage.
Red Avenger (choking and struggling): "Vines...swinging...crossing too fast....Can't....Can't get hands free...Power Crystal...Out of reach!"
Breathing becomes much more labored as the vines that trap her contract about her tight bod. Red Avenger's neck and waist are so well-collared that she feels the air being squeezed out of her.
From her struggles, she realizes that she is not bound by any sort of plant. The vines are thin threads of steel. The speed and accuracy of the vine strike suggest they are being controlled and manipulated by a sight unseen. That unseen sight would be Gizmo Girl enjoying the show on her computer as she watches the struggle and commands the green strands to squeeze the heroine closer.
Red Avenger (panting and choking): "Only one chance....must...reach....power..crystal."
The Red Avenger frantically struggles to move her hands under the green metal ties to get just one little touch of a life-saving magic crystal. So close, yet so far.
Red Avenger (almost out of breath): "Can...move...hand..a little....just a few...more......inches....."
With the last reserves of her energy. Red Avenger strains to get a finger on her crystal. One last rush of movement proves successful as a gloved finger lightly scratches the power source. A sudden surge of energy rushes through her spandex-clad, vine covered body. A relaxed confidence replaces the frenzied panic that gripped her. A deep breath and a thrush of her suddenly super-powered arms forward rip the vines off her body and right out of the wall. A quick brushing of the ground with her high-heeled white boots clear the villainesses' vines which lay like spaghetti on the ground.
Red Avenger (bending down out of exhaustion and bring a hand up to her sore throat): "Whew! That was too close. Took all my power to clear that steel wrapping...barely got it off..."
She turns her head to look at the wall to see the tiny holes she'd created by ripping the steel vines out. "I guess Gizmo Girl will have to send me the bill," she jokes to herself as she collects her thought and catches her breath.
Suddenly, those holes in the brick wall created by Red Avenger's vine tearing burst of strength spray the superheroine with with a liquid that soaks her suit and made it cling more than it normally did. The spray caught the Red Avenger completely by surprise and in shock she leap back, already covered from her spandex-covered neck to toes. As cold as the liquid was, it seemed to have no effect on her. It had no smell and was as fluid as water. Red Avenger extended her arms out and shake the liquid off, reasoning it must only be a joke, a splash of water. The liquid did nothing more than make her appear to be the winner of a wet t-shirt contest.
Red Avenger: "Very funny. A Gizmo Girl super-soaker blast of water just to rub it in."
Red Avenger retreated back, knowing the danger she could be in facing Gizmo Girl and Sandwoman without her power crystal recharged. She tried to draw back to a safe distance to allow the crystal to reenergize. It was then Red Avenger realized the joke of the super-soaker spray was truly on her as she would see a retreat to a safe distance would be impossible.
Red Avenger moved her soaked spandex bod lightly when she realized that her red spandex bodysuit was growing tighter. The skin-tight fabric felt as if it was constricting as her graceful gait grew lumbering and slow. Red Avenger's shapely body felt the sweet crush of a silky cocoon. Movement went from slow to completely stopped as the spandex suit shrunk to the point where Red Avenger's arms and legs were locked in place- frozen in a sexy spandex prison.
Red Avenger (shocked and looking over her lusciously bulging body): "Costume...seems to be....SHRINKING....Can't move!...."
As if on cue, Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl came around to witness the helpless heroine and complete the defeat of yet another of Metro City's superbabes.
Gizmo Girl: "It doesn't SEEM to be shrinking, your costume IS shrinking. Just when I thought that outfit couldn't get any tighter..."
Red Avenger (frozen in place and panicked): "What did you do to me? What did you spray me with?"
Gizmo Girl: "A nifty little liquid chemical compound that forces spandex fabric to contract upon impact. With all you spandex-clad supergirls running around here, I knew it would come in handy sooner or later."
Red Avenger (struggling and getting short of breath): "I...I'll...tear you limb from...limb once...I...break...free..."
Gizmo Girl (laughing): "That's what makes this so funny, you won't be breaking free, super-statue. At least, not until you've had a nap."
Red Avenger's face was frozen in fear just as her body was frozen in shrinking spandex as she realized what was to come next. A blast of Sandwoman sleeping sand not only meant losing consciousness, it meant losing your free will to the whims of the evil Sandwoman. Sandwoman brought out one of her sleeping sand capsules and walked slowly toward the trapped Red Avenger.
Red Avenger (frightened and sobbing): "Please...don't do it."
Sandwoman (approaching the heroine): "What a sweet slave you'll make, child. Time for your beauty sleep."
Red Avenger, only able to move her head, pulled her head back as the only gesture of defiance left in her helpless state. Sandwoman drew the capsule up to the Red Avenger's face while softly caressing the heroine's cheek with her free hand.
Sandwoman: "Pleasant dreams, Red Avenger....."
With that, Sandwoman squeezed the sleeping sand capsule, coating the eyes, nose and mouth of the superheroine's lovely face. Red Avenger could only managed a quick grasp before breathing in the shimmering sand. The dusted dare-doll fought valiantly to keep her heavy eyelids open. A soft exhale from the heroine was followed by the inevitable closing of the eyes and the drop of the head.
Sandwoman: "Both beautiful and powerful...she will prove quite useful."
Gizmo Girl: "Let's get her inside."
Sandwoman: "Once she's put to bed with her spandex super-pals, Dr. Evans will learn the whereabouts of his missing daughter and I'll be one step closer to bringing him under my control."
Sandwoman and Gizmo Girl pick up the frozen, sleeping statue that is the Red Avenger. The slumbering superheroine is still sealed tightly in her sexy grab. It appears our villainesses will need to prepare a 5th bed in the basement for their newest guest.

Hours later, a frightened and sleep deprived Dr. Cedric Evans and his wife, Pamela, wait for word in their suburban home about their missing daughter, Jessica. The answer comes from a telegram delivered with a picture of Jessica sleeping peacefully in her cheerleading outfit in Mesmero's Magic Shop. The message of the telegram is simple and short. If you want to see your daughter again, you will arrive alone at the main entrance of the Metro City Train Station. Any outside interference and you never see your daughter again.
Dr. Evans slumps forward with his head in his hands as his worst fears have been confirmed. His wife walks upstairs, needing some time alone. Her face is sad and she's deep in thought.
Pamela Evans was a housewife in her early 40's. Her blonde hair had a touch of gray, but that was the only sign that marked her age. She was still a strikingly attractive woman and her body, thanks to hours in the gym, still resembled that of a girl in her 20's. Pamela is deep in thought about a dire situation and the memories of a former life that was know only to her.
Years before, she had been the world famous teen superheroine Fantastic Girl. A heroine so famous, in fact, that her exploits were chronicled in a popular comic book. Even a television series starring Lynda Carter was based on Fantastic Girl and her feats of derring-do. It was a life that brought great fame and recognition, but it took a toll on her physically. Once she met Cedric Evans as a student at Metro City University, she put her spandex costume away and retired to a family life. Never once had Pamela considered returning to her crime-fighting super alter-ego. The sight of her kidnapped daughter at the mercy of ruthless villains would change Pamela Evans' mind.

TO BE CONTINUED...........
rico

Pamela Evans, the 40ish mother of the kidnapped Jessica Evans, quietly made her way to the attic of her suburban home. If she was to return as the superheroine Fantastic Girl, she'd need to take her spandex & tights out of mothballs and rediscover the source of her great powers. The costume part was easy. Pamela had kept it stored at the bottom of a steamer trunk safely stashed in the attic. The magical book of incantations that she had relied upon for the power of flight, super-strength, and dazzling speed would be a much more difficult matter.
As a 16 year old, Pamela was approached by a strange man claiming to be the owner of Cabala's Used Books. He presented her an old leather-bound book that would give its possessor untold superpowers. Simply repeating selected passages from the book could present her with specific powers beyond the capabilities of mere mortals. The man explained that Pamela was selected to receive this gift because of her beauty, athletic ability, and purity of heart. The book, as it was explained, would only work for the selected recipient and would only work when she alone possessed the artifact. This chance meeting with a stranger had first unsettled the young girl. "How could someone I've never met know so much about me," she thought at the time. Despite her initial misgivings and skepticism, Pamela took the book and raced home. Much to her surprise, the book was capable of granting great powers through the simple act of repeating the incantations highlighted in the script. With that and a body-clinging spandex outfit, a superheroine was born.
Fighting crime as the spandex-clad Fantastic Girl, Pamela became an instant media sensation. And Pamela loved the atttention. Her battles with 1980's Metro City supervillains like the Trickster, the Trapster, and Leopard Lady grabbed the front pages of newspapers nationwide. Since Fantastic Girl was such a media-friendly superheroine, she revealed all the details of her crime-fighting exploits and powers to an eager press and public. These details were used to create a popular comic book and television series about the spectacular adventures of Fantastic Girl. The only thing Pamela didn't share was her secret identity.
These memories of days gone by raced through her mind as she pulled her old costume out of storage. It still looks great, Pamela thought, but would it still fit? After all, she wasn't 16 anymore- or 22 for that matter. Pamela stripped down to nothing save a pair of shiny suntan pantyhose and began doing something she hadn't done in 20 years. She looked at red and white striped lycra sports bra and small pair of blue spandex panties and slid her still tight body into them. A gaze into the mirror revealed to Pamela that her skimpy outfit still fit perfectly. The strecthy fabric pulled closely to Pamela's large, rounded breasts and a shapely "bubble" butt. Her bare midriff highlighted her well-toned abs that she examined in the mirror by running her hands slowly down the sides of her body. From there, she slipped on a pair of gold ankle-high boots and elbow-length gloves. Pamela completed her transformation by sliding a golden tiara onto her forehead and applying a blue eye mask to her face. Pamela stood amazed in the mirror, for she looked almost exactly as she had 20 years ago. Standing a statuesque 5'10, she cut an imposing yet sexy figure in her classic hands-on-hips heroine pose. With only a gray hair or two mixed in a lovely mane of blonde locks could betray her true age, Pamela Evans was the sexy spandex superheroine-- Fantastic Girl. "Well, I might want to change that to Fantastic Woman now, " she thought. She might have laughed at that passing thought under different circumstances, but her heart was too heavy to make light of her current mission. Pamela had to save her daughter and there was no time for jokes.
Once she squeezed her body into her clinging costume, Pamela had to locate the whereabouts of the magical book that granted her such great powers. When Pamela retired her spandex and quit a career of crime-fighting, she had donated the book to the main branch of the Metro City Public Library. The book was far too dangerous to keep as a careless utterance of a selected passage could open doors to the spiritual world better left closed. Pamela had left the book in the care of an elderly librarian on the condition that it be stored massive basement storage facility for tens-of-thousands of old, rare books, never again to see the light of day. This fine day, the same librarian was still stationed has she had been for many years at the front desk of the main branch of the Metro City Public Library. The elderly librarian, Mrs. Sophia Belmont, was shocked to receive a visit from an old friend from the past.
Mrs. Belmont (shocked): "Fantastic Girl? Is that you?"
Fantastic Girl (calmly): "Yes, it really is."
Mrs. Belmont (calming a bit): "My goodness, it really is you. How long has it been? 20 years?"
Fantastic Girl: "At least. Listen, I need your help. Perhaps we could talk in the book reserves in the basement. Its a little tough to have any privacy here at the front desk."
A gawking, amazed crowd began to cluster around the well-curved, spandex-garbed crime fighter. The mummers from the crowd had elevated into shouts for the attention of Fantastic Girl. "Gone for 20 years and still recognized, " Pamela thought with some vain pride, "perhaps I haven't lost a thing."
The women made their way out of sight and into the huge rare book collection stored in the library's basement. Fantastic Girl made her point quickly, for there was no time to waste.
Fantastic Girl: "Mrs. Belmont, I have to locate the book I gave you 20 years ago. It is the source of all my powers. Only I can activate its magic, but I no longer possess the book."
Mrs. Belmont (gasping with surprise): "I'm afraid the book is no longer here."
Fantastic Girl (with shock and anger): "Gone! How could you allow that to happen? I explained how important and how dangerous that book was!"
Mrs. Belmont (sadly): "I know. I know. Listen, the library's trustees began to sell off the most prized pieces of our rare book collection once our budget disappeared. Everything down here was up for sale. I knew someone had purchased the book, but I had no way to contact you. Its not as if Fantastic Girl is listed in the phone book."
Fantastic Girl: "I can't explain my current crisis, but I absolutely have to have my book back now."
Fantastic Girl had realized her error and knew Mrs. Belmont was powerless to protect the book. Mrs. Belmont never knew her secret identity of Pamela Thompson, now Pamela Evans. A hopeless feeling engulfed her until Mrs. Belmont spoke again.
Mrs. Belmont: "However, we did keep sales records for each purchase."
Fantastic Girl (hopeful): "You did! Can we locate the buyer?"
Mrs. Belmont: "Some of the information might be outdated because the book was purchased 10 years ago, but I can locate the buyers name."
A frantic search of the Metro City Library's database was conducted by Mrs. Belmont until she located the purchase she was looking for.
Mrs. Belmont (happily): "Found him. And a strange one at that. A Mr. Curator and he was a fanatical follower of your career. He found your magic book bore a resemblance to the book shown in the Fantastic Girl comic book and television show. He seemed to believe it was the actual book Fantastic Girl used to access her powers."
Fantastic Girl (hopeful, but still pensive): "Little did he know how right he was."
Mrs. Belmont: "Exactly. Mr. Curator went through the collection as if he knew just what to look for and was absolutely positive he had the genuine article once he found it."
Fantastic Girl's mind raced back to a time when she allowed the magic book to be photographed for a national magazine, Newsmakers Magazine. She posed in costume, clutching the book and flashing a big beautiful smile. Perhaps if she Pamela wasn't such an attention hog...
Fantastic Girl: "Can we find his current address? a phone number?"
Mrs. Belmont: "There is a phone number...a Metro City number judging by the area code...its worth a try."
Fantastic Girl: "Please, Mrs. Belmont, call this gentleman on my behalf and explain my current situation. If he's such a big fan, I'm sure I'll understand. Perhaps a chance to meet me will be enough to bring him here. Tell him I can be found at the back entrance of the main library."
Mrs. Belmont: "I'll see what I can do."
Fantastic Girl watched as Mrs. Belmont picked up the phone and placed a call to the phone number ascribed to a Mr. Curator. The face of Mrs. Belmont lit up as she received the word she hoped for. She indeed was speaking to a Mr. Curator, he still had the book she sought, and he would be more than happy to assist Fantastic Girl by giving her the book back. This Mr. Curator could meet Fantastic Girl at the back entrance of the library in mere minutes. Mrs. Belmont relayed this information to an overjoyed Fantastic Girl as she bounced her spandex superbody outside to wait for a gift from her biggest fan.
It didn't take long for Fantastic Girl to see the sight she was waited for. A long stretch black limousine made its way down the narrow roadway behind the library. The back end of the limo stopped at the sexy striking figure in red, white, blue and gold. The tinted passenger window was slid down a bit when a male voice boomed forth.
Mr. Curator (unseen through the tinted glass): "Fantastic Girl? My eyes may be playing tricks on me, but it really IS you. Please come inside. I have something for you."
Fantastic Girl eagerly opened the door and entered the back seat of the limousine. She was so concerned about the safety of her daughter and so happy to find the magical source of her super-powers that Pamela ignored the possible dangers of such a meeting. Her crime-fighting senses that had been so finely honed during her younger years had dulled from their lack of use. The possibility of walking right into a trap had never entered into her mind. Fantastic Girl took a seat in the luxurious limo and threw Mr. Curator a sexy glance as she crossed her nylon-encased legs. The look was a product of her genuine apprecation of Mr. Curator's compassionate gesture, but she still knew her sexuality could turn a normal man into a drooling teenager. Fantastic Girl looked at a middle-aged man seated to her right and noticed his attire, a smart conservative suit. Obviously, a man of great means, she thought.
Mr. Curator (happily): "Its such an honor, Fantastic Girl. Even after all these years, you look as if you haven't changed at bit. You look exactly as you did in 1984."
Fantastic Girl (blushing): "Why, thank you, you're very kind."
Mr. Curator (happy, but a bit humble): "I have to admit. I was you're biggest fan. I had such a crush on you. I must have collected every piece of Fantastic Girl memorabilia there was to buy. You know issue one of the Fantastic Girl comic book, the one where you're strapped down to an operating table in the Trickster's hideout, sells for over 400 dollars these days."
Fantastic Girl (flattered yet growing impatient): "No, I didn't know that. And that really never happened, the writers of the comic made that up. But as much as I appreciate your kind words, I do need that old leather-bound book. A person very dear to me is in great danger and I must reactivate my powers as soon as possible."
Mr. Curator (pulling the book forth and handing it to Fantastic Girl): "Please, I understand. I didn't mean to blather on, but it is a great honor to finally speak with you after all these years. It seemed as if you just vanished off the face of the earth. Mrs. Belmont explained your situation and I will happily return the book to its rightful possessor."
Fantastic Girl looked down at the leather-bound book she held in her hands with a feeling of great relief. As she could tell from the design of the gold leafing and gold scripture on the cover, this was indeed the magical book presented to her as a teenager by a mysterious stranger. Pamela again felt a power she had missed for over 20 years as she anticipated reading the first incantation that would grant her great powers long since forgotten. As she prepared to open the front cover of the book, Mr. Curator slipped in a final cryptic remark.
Mr. Curator: "As thrilling as you may find the book to be, I found reading it always put me to sleep..."
With that, as Fantastic Girl slowly opened the cover of the old book, the book began to make a slight hissing sound. Before Fantastic Girl could react, the inside of the book began to emit a blast of red gas. The Collector's red knockout gas to be precise. The book was a fake, a trick book made to look exactly as the one Fantastic Girl sought. A gasp of surprise proved to be too much as she got a full whiff of the sleep-inducing vapors from the red cloud that engulfed her lovely face. A muffled cough was all Fantastic Girl could manage as her head lurched forward. With eyes closed under her blue eye mask and mouth slightly opened, she surrendered to sweet sleep before realizing the danger of the booby-trapped book and the evil intentions of a Mr. Curator. As the red gas began to dissipate, the hazy figure of the Collector could be seen wearing a small gas mask. Fantastic Girl was slumped forward in the seated position with arms and head left limp from the unexpected gas attack. The limousine sped away from the library to its destination just outside Metro City, the palatial mansion of the Collector. For a collector of Fantastic Girl memorabilia, the ultimate piece of the collection, Fantastic Girl herself, had been secured.

Hours later, Fantastic Girl was able to clear the sleepy haze of the Collector's red knockout gas from her eyes. A scan of the room revealed the madness of an obsessed fan. Every inch of the wall was covered with posters, pictures, newspaper stories, and magazine covers from Fantastic Girl's extensive crime-fighting career. The walls looked like a huge scrapbook. Each issue of the comic book featuring Fantastic Girl was wrapped carefully in plastic and showcased under glass display tables. The real magical book Fantastic Girl read from to gain her powers had its own glass display case at the center. A huge 70 inch television set in the corner was showing one of the television episodes of Lynda Carter playing the spandex-clad superheroine in the Fantastic Girl Super-Powered Hour. For one super-fan, Lynda Carter in a blonde wig and signature spandex and tights would be a poor substitute for the real thing.
If waking up in the den of the world's most obsessed Fantastic Girl fan wasn't enough, she quickly discovered the true peril she was facing. Fantastic Girl was strapped to an operating table, with large leather straps holding tightly over her ankles, thighs, waist, torso, and neck. In her weakened, sleepy condition and without any of her superpowers, Fantastic Girl was in no position to be anything more than a compliant captive. If the scene looked eerily familiar, all she had to do was look at the blown-up cover of Issue One of the comic book that bore her name that hung on the wall. It showed Fantastic Girl strapped to an exact replica of the operating table she was currently secured to. A wax figure of the pasty-faced clown prince of crime, the Trickster, in a full manic laughing seizure stood behind the table to complete the bizarre scene. The cover of Fantastic Girl Issue One had been duplicated to a "T" with the real Fantastic Girl as the star.
Fantastic Girl struggled under her crushing bonds as best she could when the same middle-aged man that posed as a Mr. Curator, the Collector, made his entrance into the room.
Collector: "Welcome Fantastic Girl, I have long waited for your arrival."
Fantastic Girl (struggling): "What's the meaning of this, you depraved weirdo?"
Collector (calmly): "Ah, allow me to introduce myself. I am the Collector and I procure the rarest and most beautiful items the world has to offer. You are the latest acquisition to my collection and I'd have to say my favorite."
Fantastic Girl (panicked): "An 'acquisition'....you intend to keep me here?...."
Collector: "Yes, as the prized exhibit in my Fantastic Girl wing of the museum. As a teenager, I was Fantastic Girl's biggest fan. I collected everything I could find concerning you and your career. Since you vanished for so many years, I never dreamed of finding you again. My only hope was that magical book and that someday you'd be back to retrieve it."
Fantastic Girl (panic giving way to sobs): "Please, release me. I came back only to save my daughter. She has been kidnapped and is being held for ransom."
Collector: "Tis a pity, but you are not going anywhere after all the precautions I took to trap you. However, you need not fret about the mundane details of your life for I'm about to put your mind at ease."
Fantastic Girl began to thrash about under her leather bonds as the Collector approached her prone body, holding a small golden sphere between his thumb and forefinger. The sphere was roughly the same size as a watch battery.
Collector: "My brain mines do seem to make one's worries simply drift away..."
Fantastic Girl (in a sobbing panic): "What the hell is that thing?"
Collector: "I just told you, a brain mine. I attach it to your forehead and magically all human cares and concerns are gone. It limits the brain to only the most essential functions. Simply put, it puts its victim into a state of suspended animation until I choose to remove it. However, I don't think that option will be explored for quite some time."
Fantastic Girl, eh Woman, fully realized the extent of her hopeless situation. She was bound by straps she couldn't break and in the clutches of a crazed fan. Pamela Evans or her super spandex alter-ego wouldn't be rescuing her daughter, Jessica, anytime soon. Trapped in a frozen state in a scene of the ultimate fanboy geekdom, the premier issue of the comic book based on her adventures, Fantastic Girl closed her eyes to avoid watching the final scene. A cold sensation of metal touching her forehead soon gave way to feeling her consciousness slowly slipping away as the Collector's sphere did it's dirty deed. A rush of power, like a strong feeling of pressure inside her head, jolted her eyes open as Fantastic Girl could almost literally feel all her fears and worries drain from her mind. All movement stopped as Fantastic Girl lay prone, frozen in a state of suspended animation induced by the evil Collector and his brain mind.
The Collector couldn't help but stare and admire the scene. Another piece had been added to his twisted museum.

TO BE CONTINUED........
rico

Do you think the scene from the 1960's Batman T.V. show where actress Francine York, cast expertly as Bookworm's henchwoman Lydia Limpet, gassed the Boy Wonder with a trick book of English Literature (ya know...this stuff usually puts me to sleep) left an impression? I enjoyed it as much as the scene where the Ridddler's henchwoman, Pauline, dressed as Little Bo Peep, gassed the Boy Wonder with her staff after he correctly answered her riddle. Pauline obviously stuck in the mind of Sign4deaf and for that we can all be thankful...and wished that the producers of Batman would have had the sense to cast a lovely young actress in the role of Robin. The few sights of Jill St. John in the Robin costume from the 1st episode sends the mind racing.

Rico
rico

In response to an e-mail question:
In the clutches of Sandwoman & Gizmo Girl (the sleepy slaves): Cheerelader Jessica Evans, Lightning Lass, Thunder Woman, Songbird, & Red Avenger

In the clutches of the Collector (the exhibits): Bumblebee, Pink Lotus, and Fantastic Girl (Woman).

Rico
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Awesome work Rico. Yes I was always taken with Bo Peep's gassing of Robin, as I was also mezmerized by Bookworm's Sleepy-Bye Book. Yes, there's something about a female Robin...

But on with YOUR show. I cannot wait to see what happens next, and especially what's happening with Lightning Lass and to poor Bumblebee.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
nitpicker
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Great stories. Too bad no update in a while. :cry:
nitpicker
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Great stories. Too bad no update. :cry: