Who would you want Supergirl to face in the 6th Installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series?

General discussions about superheroines!

Who would you want Supergirl to face in a potential Supergirl VI film?

Poll ended at 9 years ago

A) Evil Red Lantern
9%
B) Evil Supergirl
44%
C) Catwoman
24%
D) Female Robin
6%
E) AquaGirl Villainess
18%

Total votes: 34
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Despite the 5th installment of the Supergirl Underwater fan Film Series entitled Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction currently in the planning stages/collecting all the funds for filming to begin in a couple of months (hopefully in the Spring), I taught it would be a good idea to take a poll and get feedback from you folks on who Supergirl starring Jac Ledoux would face next in Supergirl VI (if there is a 6th installment to the series) for future reference. Now, many of you have given me some feedback and suggestion on who you would want Supergirl to faceoff against in the series and some of you have giving me some ideas to work around with. A couple of people here on the forum gave me two characters which I think would work and are the best candidates for Supergirl to faceoff against in this series. But the question is which one? One person suggested the "evil red lantern" and a couple have said an "evil Super-girl" and one perosn suggested Catwoman. In my opinion, these are three great characters to work with, but only one can be in the film. I will add more characters along the way on the poll. So my question is, Who would you want Supergirl (Jac LeDoux) to face in 6th Installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series?

A) Evil Red Lantern
Red_lantern_logo.png
Red_lantern_logo.png (63.19 KiB) Viewed 6309 times
B) Evil Supergirl
evil-superman-iii-costume-12-10-07-chest-emblem-full-resolution.jpg
evil-superman-iii-costume-12-10-07-chest-emblem-full-resolution.jpg (409.33 KiB) Viewed 6309 times
C) Catwoman
07188881.interactive.a.jpg
07188881.interactive.a.jpg (261.5 KiB) Viewed 6285 times
D) Female Robin
robin_logo_by_superman3d-d4nql28.png
robin_logo_by_superman3d-d4nql28.png (165.16 KiB) Viewed 6276 times
E) AquaGirl Villainess
JV_CA102_CA103_FRT_CST2014.jpg
JV_CA102_CA103_FRT_CST2014.jpg (97.5 KiB) Viewed 6234 times
Aquaman-Superhero-Costume-JLC002-600x800.jpg
Aquaman-Superhero-Costume-JLC002-600x800.jpg (44.87 KiB) Viewed 6231 times

The characters that gets the most votes will be the main villain that Supergirl will face in the 6th installment of the series.
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 9 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Darkdestroyer17

would i be crazy to suggest cat woman?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Darkdestroyer17 wrote:would i be crazy to suggest cat woman?
Hello, Darkdestroyer17. No, you're not crazy, its a very good suggestion. I have added it to the poll.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Darkdestroyer17

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Darkdestroyer17 wrote:would i be crazy to suggest cat woman?
Hello, Darkdestroyer17. No, you're not crazy, its a very good suggestion. I have added it to the poll.
Cool thanks!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

I voted for evil Supergirl, but I was hoping for a bit more variety. An evil Red Lantern....didn't you already do a Green Lantern? Catwoman....what's the difference between her as foe and two 'agents' that are going against SG?

So I hope you go for a powered foe to change things up but prehaps consider a bit more variety.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sgz6 wrote:I voted for evil Supergirl, but I was hoping for a bit more variety. An evil Red Lantern....didn't you already do a Green Lantern? Catwoman....what's the difference between her as foe and two 'agents' that are going against SG?

So I hope you go for a powered foe to change things up but prehaps consider a bit more variety.
hello again, sgz6. I certainly will go for the powered foe. I'm open to more suggestions on characters. Whatever characters you want to suggest, I will gladly add to the poll. There is no limitations. I'm open to suggestions. These were the only 3 that came to mind since some people mentioned them and requested them. As for the Red lantern idea, my plan was to bring back the green lantern character from the dead except she is not green anymore.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

jimbobklyn5 wrote:hello again, sgz6. I certainly will go for the powered foe. I'm open to more suggestions on characters. Whatever characters you want to suggest, I will gladly add to the poll. There is no limitations. I'm open to suggestions. These were the only 3 that came to mind since some people mentioned them and requested them. As for the Red lantern idea, my plan was to bring back the green lantern character from the dead except she is not green anymore.
Well I'll take back my comments on the Red Lantern then. I like that you planned to connect to your Green Lantern gal, as she was my fav villainess thus far.

I'll mention again what I said in another thread.

Aqua-Girl villainess

Since your a big fan of underwater peril, why not craft a villainess built around it? Have her be like an Atlantian, super-strong, can use magic, and gets stronger the more she's in the water. In fact gives her the advantage to fight Supergirl in the water than as she would be 'more powerful' there than above the water. Maybe she's motivated to take out SG because she sees her as a threat to the underwater world getting even with the Land. Or maybe she's just looking for a challenge and wants to defeat the Maiden of Might to show whose best.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sgz6 wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:hello again, sgz6. I certainly will go for the powered foe. I'm open to more suggestions on characters. Whatever characters you want to suggest, I will gladly add to the poll. There is no limitations. I'm open to suggestions. These were the only 3 that came to mind since some people mentioned them and requested them. As for the Red lantern idea, my plan was to bring back the green lantern character from the dead except she is not green anymore.
Well I'll take back my comments on the Red Lantern then. I like that you planned to connect to your Green Lantern gal, as she was my fav villainess thus far.

Aqua-Girl villainess

Since your a big fan of underwater peril, why not craft a villainess built around it? Have her be like an Atlantian, super-strong, can use magic, and gets stronger the more she's in the water. In fact gives her the advantage to fight Supergirl in the water than as she would be 'more powerful' there than above the water. Maybe she's motivated to take out SG because she sees her as a threat to the underwater world getting even with the Land. Or maybe she's just looking for a challenge and wants to defeat the Maiden of Might to show whose best.
Very good idea & lucky for me, they have an aquagirl costume (so I'll keep that in mind for future reference. In the meantime..I'll add it to the poll in a few minutes. Very good suggestion, sgz6
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION: Apparently, the poll vote were reset, due to me adding new characters to the poll. For those who placed their votes before. vote on the characters you voted on again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

What about Angel Rose's spider girl character? It would be good to see a KO scene with her :)
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Put some hosiery on super girl and I don't care who she fights. ;-p
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:What about Angel Rose's spider girl character? It would be good to see a KO scene with her :)
Hello again, RL11. Well..me and my partners have talked about bringing her back from the dead and having her own fan film series that would be a sequel to this one, but at the moment..that is yet to be determined at the moment.
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrObiCaffi wrote:Put some hosiery on super girl and I don't care who she fights. ;-p

Hey, DrObiCaffi. I'll be quite honest with you. Supergirl looks fine without pantyhose. maybe a future villainess that will appear in a future installment will wear them, but not Supergirl.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

sgz6 wrote:

Aqua-Girl villainess

I kinda agree. Heroines inexplicably being turned into the villains in these fetish videos has always struck me as an interesting angle. No, that's not sarcasm.

If you need a little more justification, just say that the hypothetical Aquagirl/woman villainess is annoyed at how the surface world constantly pollutes the ocean and/or slaughters sea life on a daily basis, and is attacking a fishing boat or something. Then it's SG to the rescue! ... or not.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Omega Woman wrote:
sgz6 wrote:

Aqua-Girl villainess

I kinda agree. Heroines inexplicably being turned into the villains in these fetish videos has always struck me as an interesting angle. No, that's not sarcasm.

If you need a little more justification, just say that the hypothetical Aquagirl/woman villainess is annoyed at how the surface world constantly pollutes the ocean and/or slaughters sea life on a daily basis, and is attacking a fishing boat or something. Then it's SG to the rescue! ... or not.
these are all good points & suggestion that you have made, Omega Woman. The plot of the story is good too, so I may use it if Aquagirl gets the most votes in this poll. Of curse I may use the character in another installment if i decide to take it further. But we shall see the end results who will win this poll for Supergirl VI in the next couple of weeks. But at the moment, Supergirl V and getting it funded thru crowdfunding is first at hand. Once again, I appreciate all the suggestions and feedback.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

1. No hose on Jac! She looks great wet and bare legged
2. Have her struggle against a water creature with tentacles or at least a villainess that can control her with tentacles or similar
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:1. No hose on Jac! She looks great wet and bare legged
2. Have her struggle against a water creature with tentacles or at least a villainess that can control her with tentacles or similar
Hello again, Avenger. i do agree. No pantyhose on Jac. She looks great without them. As for the second point....once again a every good situation and idea and I'll definitely, keep these ideas in mind. Again great feedback and suggestions from you guys.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Or how about another Supergirl imposter (with pantyhose for the hose fans) who is determined to eliminate the Jac Supergirl and take her place for all the wrong reasons? While the Jac Supergirl is left in the pool bound and weakened?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Or how about another Supergirl imposter (with pantyhose for the hose fans) who is determined to eliminate the Jac Supergirl and take her place for all the wrong reasons? While the Jac Supergirl is left in the pool bound and weakened?
These are really great suggestions and its a good plot too, avenger. As for the pantyhose part..I'm actually gonna have to think about it cause I actually know what kind of Supergirl costume I had in mine for the bad supergirl character. keep these suggestions and feedback coming. :)
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

If you want to up the campiness factor, you could always bring in all of Silver Age Superman's weirdest, most obscure powers. Heck, for a while, Silver Age Superman used "super hypnotism" to trick people into not realizing the similarities between him and Clark Kent.

That sounds like a great power for Evil SG, if I ever heard of one.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Omega Woman wrote:If you want to up the campiness factor, you could always bring in all of Silver Age Superman's weirdest, most obscure powers. Heck, for a while, Silver Age Superman used "super hypnotism" to trick people into not realizing the similarities between him and Clark Kent.

That sounds like a great power for Evil SG, if I ever heard of one.
I like the super hypnotism part of the idea, Omega....that i can probably use for the 6th installment or future installments of this series. You guys are on the ball today with these suggestions and ideas..keep em' coming.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Okay, I got one more halfway-decent suggestion in me, but it doesn't really have anything to do with superheroines in particular.

Basically, it's a quick gag where the villain looms over the hero and starts belting out a lot of synonyms for "die" or "defeat" while gloating, like:

Evil SG: Consider yourself beaten! Fini! Defunct! Sleeping with the fishes! Six feet under! Napoleon at Waterloo!

SG: Are you trying to bore me to death?

Evil SG: I got The Big Book of Euphemisms last Christmas. Might as well use it.

I don't know how serious/not-serious this production is going to be, so you might wish to save it for some other production that takes itself less seriously.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Omega Woman wrote:Okay, I got one more halfway-decent suggestion in me, but it doesn't really have anything to do with superheroines in particular.

Basically, it's a quick gag where the villain looms over the hero and starts belting out a lot of synonyms for "die" or "defeat" while gloating, like:

Evil SG: Consider yourself beaten! Fini! Defunct! Sleeping with the fishes! Six feet under! Napoleon at Waterloo!

SG: Are you trying to bore me to death?

Evil SG: I got The Big Book of Euphemisms last Christmas. Might as well use it.

I don't know how serious/not-serious this production is going to be, so you might wish to save it for some other production that takes itself less seriously.
Well I actually used some of these lines for Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl and Supergirl IV. Again. I don't want to just ahead of things at the moment..but i'll keep this suggestion in mind, omega.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Okay, new(ish) idea:

Either Evil SG or a brainwashed regular SG should be taking notes from the covers on Superdickery.com. There are dozens of examples of Superman engaging in petty and just plain bizarre cruelties on there.

One of my personal favorites.

Gender-flip Supes, and you're good to go.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Omega Woman wrote:Okay, new(ish) idea:

Either Evil SG or a brainwashed regular SG should be taking notes from the covers on Superdickery.com. There are dozens of examples of Superman engaging in petty and just plain bizarre cruelties on there.

One of my personal favorites.

Gender-flip Supes, and you're good to go.
Thanks for the link, Omega. I'll take a look at it.
Razerriddick
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

:wolverine:
Last edited by Razerriddick 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Oh, almost forgot to ask...

Has this film series ever tried Red Sunlight as a way of quickly depowering SG? It's a very cheap special effect - you could accomplish it with nothing more than a red-bulbed flashlight.
Razerriddick
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

:wolverine:
Last edited by Razerriddick 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Omega Woman wrote:Oh, almost forgot to ask...

Has this film series ever tried Red Sunlight as a way of quickly depowering SG? It's a very cheap special effect - you could accomplish it with nothing more than a red-bulbed flashlight.
I have thought for it for a future installment of the series, cause i do want to add the red kyptonite effect in the series
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Well folks, the final votes have been tallied in this poll and you fans have spoken. Supergirl will face off against Evil Supergirl in the 6th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film entitled "Supergirl VI: Unchained" which we hope to do later this year. Thanks for all the input and suggestions.
Supergirl6Unchainedmainlogo.png
Supergirl6Unchainedmainlogo.png (334.54 KiB) Viewed 5385 times
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

If you do a 7th installment you might consider using a female version of Parasite. The scene of SG being drainedof her powers could be handled either out of the water or in it. Just a thought.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Aww. I'm a tad too late with this suggestion (which would work better with Aquagirl), but i'll stick it here for posterity.

My favorite underwater fight scene (okay, I only remember about two or three) had a normal human going up against a half-fish creature that happened to be a master of underwater karate. As you'd expect, the human gets his ass kicked for about 70% of the fight, since the other guy can breathe underwater and also gets twice as strong.

There's definitely a bit of tension to be found, since the human has to keep holding his breath during the whole thing. There's one particular bit I'd like to see replicated, when SG's opponent kicks her in the groin underwater and instantly makes 90% of her air supply go poof. It's a great drama inducer.

Another attack had the half-fish guy pull his human opponent straight to the bottom of the sea, counting on the pressure to implode his body from the inside-out. While that might not necessarily kill SG, it should definitely discomfort her, at least.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:If you do a 7th installment you might consider using a female version of Parasite. The scene of SG being drainedof her powers could be handled either out of the water or in it. Just a thought.
Good suggestion/idea, Dr. Dominator9..it may be difficult to find the costume of the character. But, I'll keep that suggestion and idea in mind for a different character, just in case I can;t find the parasite costume (if I decide to use that character)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Omega Woman wrote:Aww. I'm a tad too late with this suggestion (which would work better with Aquagirl), but i'll stick it here for posterity.

My favorite underwater fight scene (okay, I only remember about two or three) had a normal human going up against a half-fish creature that happened to be a master of underwater karate. As you'd expect, the human gets his ass kicked for about 70% of the fight, since the other guy can breathe underwater and also gets twice as strong.

There's definitely a bit of tension to be found, since the human has to keep holding his breath during the whole thing. There's one particular bit I'd like to see replicated, when SG's opponent kicks her in the groin underwater and instantly makes 90% of her air supply go poof. It's a great drama inducer.

Another attack had the half-fish guy pull his human opponent straight to the bottom of the sea, counting on the pressure to implode his body from the inside-out. While that might not necessarily kill SG, it should definitely discomfort her, at least.
Another good suggestion, Omega Woman. But I would have to eliminate the part with SG's opponent kicks her in the groin underwater because sadly YouTube frowns upon that kind of stuff unfortunately. But the rest of the idea sounds good. too bad we won't be able to use it in Supergirl 6 since Evil Supergirl won the poll. But maybe in the 7th installment (The last chapter)...will use it. but again, i'll take it on installment at a time and at the moment, i'm trying to getting Supergirl V fully funded, which has been difficult.