Revenge on State U's finest

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.

Hello all...Dropping back in after flaming out on my last effort...Just lost interest in it...

Anyhow, hope there are no hard feelings as I have a new edition of K/Whiff to post "Revenge on State U's finest" featuring their new partner "Cannon." I'm pretty fired up on it...

Hope you enjoy...Cheers!

Donna, Erin and Michelle were having lunch on a quiet Wednesday afternoon at State U…They were discussing the game plan for the upcoming weekend’s softball games when Michelle got a call on her cell…

“Ok I’ll be over in a sec…You sick Luce, you sound horrible…Oh, OK…Thanks Luce…” said Michelle…

“Who was that?” asked Erin

“Lucy. I guess I left my notebook in class…She sounded terrible…Anyhow, I need to go and get it…I’ll see you guys later…” answered Michelle…

“Tell her we hope she feels better…we need her healthy for these weekends’ games…” answered Donna…

Lucy was the brunette 2nd baseman on the State U softball team and Michelle’s roommate…

“I will…c-ya…” said Michelle as she got up and walked away…Michelle used to be a part of the Frosh 4…The 4 girls who tried to get rid of Donna and Erin AKA K and Whiff, State U’s prized Super heroines and All-American softball players…

K and Whiff had been captured and were about to be burned down with the Warehouse (local bar/club on campus) last fall…Michelle changed teams at the last second and helped K and Whiff defeat the villains…K and Whiff knew she was a good person with a ton of potential and invited her to become part of their team and they have been kicking ass ever since…

Michelle had really come into her own as a super heroine…The 5’9 centerfielder had captured a number of campus crooks on her own as well as part of the team…Armed with darts resembling lawn darts, she had a lethal aim with her rifle of an arm thus earning her the name “Cannon.”

She had visited her former friends who were now inmates only once…They were doing 10-15 years for kidnapping and attempted murder…That visit was purely for closure…However their former leader, Christy AKA Slugger, had pleaded with police that Michelle was also guilty…And that Donna and Erin were K and Whiff…The police laughed it off and they were convicted and sentenced…

Michelle still thought about how different things would be if she did not help K and Whiff…Much worse for sure, she always reassured herself…

She approached the Chemistry building…The trio of heroes majored in chem….This helped them get the supplies they needed for their weapons…Donna (K) used her prized pitching arm to throw gas filled softballs that exploded on contact to render her victims unconscious…Erin (Whiff) was a junk pitcher and her weapons reflected that…She had various pistols filled with sleeping spray, truth spray and a new paralyzing gas to defeat her enemies…Michelle (Cannon) used her darts with the tips dipped in a powerful tranquilizer…They had immediate impact on its intended victims…

Dressed in her State U softball sweat suit, she entered the building…It was pretty empty considering it was almost 4 o’clock…As she entered the room, there was no one around…

“Hello anyone here?” called out Michelle…

She walked around towards the supply room at the end of the classroom…The classroom was a disaster…Paper everywhere, chairs turned over, glass beakers shattered and desks flipped…

As she got closer she heard some rustling from inside the room...She got the uneasy feeling that something was not right…She quickly left and went to the ladies room…She emerged dressed as “Cannon”…

After joining the team, Michelle talked her partners into redesigning their costumes…Gone were the butch softball esque costumes…Her costume was replaced with a Navy Blue leotard with an old pirate ship cannon on the front…Tall Blue boots, shoulder length gloves, and shiny nude pantyhose…A short blue cape flowed down her back as she made her way back to the chem. Lab…Michelle loved putting on the costume…Much better than county blues she always joked…

Cannon thought of calling K and Whiff, but figured she was being paranoid…The first few weeks on the job, Cannon was constantly calling them for help…Now comfortable with her skills, she tries to only do so when necessary…But “Better safe than sorry” she thought…

“K/Whiff come in over”

“Whiff here, what’s up Cannon?” squeaked Whiff…

“Not sure…Arrived at the chem. Lab and it is ransacked…Can’t find Lucy anywhere…” replied Cannon…

“Hey Cannon, K here…Want us to come over?”

“I don’t know K, it’s pretty weird here…I’ll go have another look around and let you know…Cannon out.” Answered Cannon…

She confidently walked back into the chem. Lab…As she made her way to the supply room she pulled out her weapons…Cannon knew this giant supply room well…This was where the heroes got the materials to mix make their weapons…It had row after row of materials stacked high on shelves…

Cannon kicked the door to the giant room open…She was shocked to find a girl in the corner…It was Lucy…

“Jesus, Lucy!” whispered Cannon in shock seeing her roommate…

Cannon holstered her weapons and ran over to her…

“Lucy what happened?” asked Cannon…

“Oh Cannon am I glad to see you…How did you find me? asked a glossy eyed Lucy…

“I was on patrol when I saw a student running out of the classroom…She told me that she forgot her notebook and you called her to come and get it…When she got here the chem. Lab was ransacked…I came in and found you…Who did this to you?” replied Cannon…

“I never called anyone…I don’t know…I was grading today’s quiz when I heard a noise in here…I came in to see what it was and someone grabbed me from behind and pushed me in and locked the door. What’s going on Cannon?” answered a dazed Lucy…

“I’m not sure Lucy…Let’s get you outta here and I am going to radio for help…K/Whiff come in…”

“K here”

“Guys, I found Lucy in the supply room…Someone locked her in…” replied Cannon

“What? Is she ok?” replied a concerned K

“Yeah, she’s a little shaken, but ok…You guys better get over here and secure the building…I’ll send her your way so you can take her to the police station…I’m going to check things out here and see if I can figure out who did this…” said Cannon

“Roger, be there in 15 minutes…K out”

“Alright Lucy, go on home…I’ve got it from here…” ordered a concerned Cannon…She could not believe what her poor roommate went through…It’s bad enough she, K and Whiff were subjected to these villains let alone her innocent friend…

“Thanks Cannon, but first you need to see something I found before I leave…” said a dazed Lucy…

“Sure Lucy what is it?”

“Follow me…” said Lucy as she led Cannon down the row…

The brunette beauty followed her friend down the container and research aisle that housed the microscopes, flasks, bottles, etc looking for any sort of clue…“If it wasn’t Lucy, then who called me? What did they want with her?” thought a puzzled Cannon…Her boots echoed through the supply room…

Lucy stopped halfway down the aisle and turned around… “Sorry went too far, it should be right up there…” she said pointing over Cannons’ left shoulder to one of the higher shelves…

Cannon turned around now facing the shelves and began scanning shelf in front of her… “What exactly am I looking for Lucy?” asked Cannon…

“This!” replied Lucy as she grabbed a flask with a large oval bottom by its long skinny neck (imagine a longneck beer with 2 softballs attached to the bottom of it) and swung it at the back of Cannon’s unsuspecting neck…

The large oval part of the flask shattered over Cannon’s neck and shoulders…The stunned heroine’s arms flew up as the impact totally caught her off guard…She staggered three quick steps to her right, dropped to her knees and fell forward onto her stomach spread eagle and out cold…

Lucy stood in a daze holding just the broken neck of the flask…A tall, voluptuous blonde woman in her late 40’s dressed in a black leotard, mask, thigh high boots and opaque shiny black tights appeared in the aisle and began walking towards Lucy and Cannon…She was accompanied by 2 younger blonde women in their early 20’s…They were dressed identically in gray leotards, elbow length gloves, black knee boots and gray tights…

The older woman stopped in front of the slumbering Cannon turned to her accomplices and said… “I told you it would work…” she then looked at Lucy who was still in a daze and said “Good work dear…And sleep”

Lucy dropped the handle of the flask and collapsed in an instant in a deep sleep onto the floor…

“Didn’t doubt you for a second Mom…” said one of the blonde accomplices…

“Grab her and let’s get out of here…” ordered the older woman…Her two accomplices easily scooped up Cannon by her arms and legs and carried her away…
Doubleb66
Henchman
Henchman

Nice beginning! Good to see some new adventures about K and Whiff. Hope to see the next chapter soon. Keep up the good work.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice to see you writing again, Dubber! Great beginning! Looking forward to more of this one! Great job and welcome back! 8)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Excellent Start! Looking foward to the next update
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?

K and Whiff arrived at the chemistry lab to find it vacant…It was just how Cannon described it, ransacked and a mess…

“Cannon”…called out Whiff…

“Where is she?” replied K…

They drew their weapons and made their way towards to the supply room…They cautiously walked in ready for action…

Making their way around the vast room, they found nothing… “K look at this” said a startled Whiff as she came upon the shattered flask…

“This does not look good Whiff…I’ve got a bad feeling that someone set Cannon up and the pieces of that shattered flask seems to confirm it…” said K in a somber voice…

“But who? She said that Lucy called her and told her she forgot her notebook…Do you think she had something to do with this?” replied Whiff…

“Not sure…Why would Lucy go after her own roommate? Come on, let’s get back to the room and see if we can’t track her down…” ordered K…

On the other side of Campus, Cannon was sprawled out on a hard floor…Her eyes slowly fluttered open through her mask…Her head throbbing; she tried gathering her thoughts… “Jesus my head…What happened?”

Her vision was blurred but beginning to come back into focus…She figured she did not have a concussion since she clearly remembered being at the lab and supply room…The last thing she remembered was looking at the supply room shelves with Lucy and that was it..

“Ahhh nice to see you awake Cannon…” said a voice that startled to heroine…

“Who the fuck are you? Where am I? What have you done with Lucy” asked an irritated Cannon slowly sitting up…

It was the older blonde woman dressed in black…Again she was flanked by her two younger accomplices…

“You know who I am Cannon…Or should I say Michelle…But allow me introduce myself…I am the Controller…These are my accomplices Subdue and Upper Hand” said the villain…

Michelle’s face went flush…This woman knew who she was…But how? Had the villain unmasked her while she was unconscious? Michelle tried to figure out who the villain was but her head was killing her and made it hard to concentrate…

“What have you done with Lucy?” asked Cannon…

“She is right here Michelle…” said the woman as Lucy walked in… “She was actually quite a help in capturing you…”

“What do you mean? What have you done to her?” asked Cannon…She noticed the same dazed look on Lucy’s face as before…

“See Cannon, Lucy is under my control…I ordered her to help me capture you…I have developed a powerful mind control drug that places the subject completely at my will…In this case your friend Lucy…Once we had her ready all we had to do was lure you to the lab…She was quite impressive…” laughed The Controller..

“Bullshit…Lucy would never deal with people like you” shot back Cannon getting to her woozy feet…

“No it’s true dear…Lucy tell me, who captured Cannon?” asked Controller turning to Lucy

“I did” said a dazed Lucy as if she was stoned…

“How?”

“I broke a flask over her head when she wasn’t looking?” answered Lucy on command…

“Thank you dear…that is all…Now sleep…” ordered Controller…Lucy dropped to the floor in a heap…

“Luce” said cannon in a concerned voice seeing her friend pass out…She could not believe what she had just heard…Lucy was under some sort of mind control drug and helped the Controller capture her…She was confused as to what to do…Her weapons and utility belt were no where to be found and she was outnumbered 3-1…

“What do you want with me Controller?” asked Cannon

“You know Cannon…Do I look familiar to you? How bout these two behind me? They should…I am Christy’s mother Michelle, these are her two older sisters…We are here to bring you and those bitches K & Whiff to the police and let everyone know that my daughter is innocent and the real star of State U’s softball team…I know all about how you were involved with the Frosh 4 but betrayed them at the last minute to help out Donna and Erin…How could you help them over your friends Michelle?” finished Controller

Cannon realized that she was staring at Christy’s family…She had only met them once before and thought they were a little off to say the least…Now she knew she wasn’t too far off…

Trying to figure out how to work her way out the most dangerous situation of her brief crime fighting career, Cannon tried to come up with a plan…The other times she has been captured by herself, K and Whiff knew where she was and were able to help rescue her…This time she was on her own…She was frustrated with herself that she did not wait for her partners…If they had been there they would have noticed that Lucy was acting strange…This probably would not have happened she thought to herself…

“My partners will find me Controller…You can bet on that” quipped Cannon…

“You are correct Cannon they will…And you are going to help me capture them just like your friend Lucy did…” laughed Controller

“You are out of your god damn mind Controller there is no way I will help you or your crazy daughters…” replied Cannon…Subdue started after Cannon but was held back by her sister…

“In due time Subdue…said Controller… “You will help me Michelle you have no choice…” said the Controller as she pulled out an atomizer from her utility belt and began walking towards Cannon…

Cannon tried to run but Controller’s two accomplices grabbed her…Cannon stomped on the foot of Upper Hand and elbowed her in the stomach…But Subdue turned Cannon around and nailed her with a punch to the stomach…Cannon doubled over trying to catch her breathe…

“Bitch…” said Subdue…Then putting both her hands together she pounded them onto the back of Cannon sending her to the floor…

Cannon crashed on to the floor…Immediately she was pulled up by the two sisters...The brunette hero was still feeling the effects of being whacked over the head…This last round of punishment did not help…

Controller walked towards the groggy heroine and took off her mask…Cannon knew she was in big trouble…Her head bobbed from side to side trying to stay awake…

“I’ve waited seven months for this Michelle…Now you will help me…” Whispered Controller as she sprayed her atomizer in the face of the groggy Cannon…

Cannon breathed in the spray and immediately lost all train of thought…She was no longer groggy from her ordeal but glossed over from the spray…

“Let her go…” ordered Controller…

The 2 sisters let Cannon go and she stood wobbly…

“Who are you?” asked Controller

“Cannon…I protect State U from criminals” answered Cannon in a monotone voice

“Are you Michelle the centerfielder for State U’s softball team?” asked Controller

“Yes…I am Michelle” said Cannon

“What about K and Whiff who are they?” asked Controller

“Donna and Erin” said Cannon…

“Perfect…I will let everyone know that they are the ones who should be in jail not Christy…Now Cannon, will you help me catch your partners?” asked Controller

“Yes Controller I will help you catch them” answered Cannon…

“Good now call them and tell them where you are…” ordered Controller

Cannon was handed her home plate shaped walkie talkie by Upper Hand “K/Whiff come in…its cannon…” said Cannon

“Cannon it’s K where are you? Are you alright? We found the supply room trashed and were worried that someone ambushed you” squawked K

“I’m fine…Meet me over in the old gym…I have tracked down who trashed the lab and supply room…Cannon out” responded Cannon in the same monotone voice…

Controller smiled as did her daughters… “Only a matter of time girls before these bitches are where they belong and Christy will be coming home…” grinned Controller… “Come on we have to get ready for them”
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Holy cow! How will K, Whiff and Cannon get out of the clutches of Christy's certifiably crazy mom and sisters? Guess we'll have to wait and see! Nice update, dubber! Keep 'em coming! 8)

K and Whiff quickly adjusted their new costumes and replenished their weapons and made their way across campus to the old gym…They were relieved that Cannon was alright...This was not the first time their new partner needed to be rescued…Cannon desperately wanted to impress her partners…This usually led her into trouble…

“Come on Whiff, we need to get over to the gym before anything else happens to Cannon…” said K confidently jogging towards the old gym in her newly designed costume…She liked the new blue leotard with an embroidered K on the chest, tall blue boots, short cape and mask…The gloves and shiny nude pantyhose were the least desirable items of the costume but came with the territory…

“I know partner…She has picked up a bad habit…This is the 3rd time this month that we have had to bail her out…” replied Whiff

“She is trying so hard to impress us, she is being too careless…” said K…

As the two heroines approached the old gym, their communicators went off…

“K/Whiff it’s Cannon, come in…”

“Go head Cannon we’re both here…” replied Whiff

“Hey guys, one of you should go to the locker room…That’s where Lucy is being held…” squaked Cannon…

“How many are there Cannon? Shouldn’t we all go together?” replied K

“She is there by herself…I overheard whoever did this saying they had her in locker 548 …I am under the bleachers in the main gym…over”

“Ok…Whiff you go and meet Cannon and I will go and get Lucy…You two meet me in the locker room so we can figure out who is behind this…Got that Cannon, Whiff is on her way in…” replied K

“Got it, see you in a few…Cannon out”

“OK Whiff go and get her…Radio me the second you meet her and then catch up in the locker room…Be careful Partner…” said K

“Alright K, you too…” replied Whiff…

Whiff made her way into the old gym with her sleep pistol drawn…Her boots echoed through the gym as she slowly walked onto the hardwood floor…She made her way t the end of the bleachers and saw Cannon about halfway down…She quickly got to her partner…

“Cannon, you OK?” asked Whiff

“Fine I guess...” replied a glossy eyed Cannon…

“You sure, you look a little woozy…” said Whiff

“That’s because Lucy broke a fuckin flask over my head Whiff…Cut me some slack…” snapped Cannon in a very monotone voice…

“Yeah sorry about that…What happened? Who is behind all this? You said you overheard where she was being kept right?” asked a curious Whiff…

“No idea…Lucy was showing me something in the supply room after I found her locked in…She said she needed to show me something she found and that’s the last thing I remember…I woke up here in the gym and called you guys…” explained a still groggy Cannon…

“How do you know Lucy did it?” asked Whiff scanning the gym through the bleachers…

“She was the only one there Whiff. It had to be her…” replied Cannon

“I can’t believe it…Why would your roommate do this? Well we’ll find out soon enough…K is going to get her from the locker room…Where are your weapons?” said Whiff as she twirled around to walk from under the bleachers…

“Whoever did this to me stole my darts and utility belt while I was out…Sorry…” said Cannon…

“OK here…” said Whiff as she handed Cannon her sleep pistol… “I’ll take the paralyzing gun…It is a little tougher to use…”

“Whiff to K…I’ve got Cannon, we’re on our way to you…” said Whiff in to the home plate shaped walkie talkie…

“That’s great news Whiff…I’m in the locker room…See you in a few…” responded a relived K…

“Now let’s go” said Whiff once again as she whipped her blond hair around to leave…

The two heroines boots once again echoed off the hardwood floor as they made their way from under the bleachers…Cannon followed Whiff closely both with their weapons drawn…

Cannon stopped and said “Whiff hold on, I’m feeling a little woozy”…

Whiff stopped and turned around to help her partner…As she did Cannon fired her weapon…

Whiff’s entire body was engulfed in a pink cloud…The blonde beauty was shocked and inhaled the sleeping gas before she knew what hit her…

“Cannon what the fu..ugh cough cough gasp!” was all Whiff could muster…

Her blue eyes opened wide behind her mask as she realized what had happened…Dropping her gun, Whiff desperately tried to clear the air around her…But she knew it was useless…Whiff had seen this many times from the other side of the gun…Now she was in the middle of it herself…

Staggering around she crashed into the bleachers trying to hold herself up…She tried to cover her face with her cape but as she did Cannon fired another burst of the potent knockout gas…

Whiff’s 5’4” frame collapsed with a loud thud onto the hardwood floor…The last thing she thought of was what was wrong with Cannon…And that K was in big trouble…She tried to reach her walkie talkie but with one final gasp, her eyes fluttered and closed leaving her blonde head tilted to the side…

Cannon stood over her fallen partner in a daze…Whiff was on her back with her legs slightly bent, arms spread on either side…Cannon holstered the weapon and grabbed some super sticky athletic tape from Whiff’s utility belt…She tied her hands and then hoisted the knocked out heroine over her shoulders and walked out of the gym…

K arrived at the locker room of the old gym…She had 2 of her gas filled softballs at the ready…Scanning the room she saw no signs of anyone…

She started down a row of lockers trying to find 548 which is where Lucy was being held…The lockers were tall and quite wide, more than capable of holding someone…

The 5’9” beauty finally arrived at 548 and holstered her weapons…K didn’t hear anything from inside the locker after calling out for Lucy figuring she was unconscious and unable...

K tried to open the door...It was locked but as she tried the door again she heard something release above her…K looked up but the hit came from behind…

When the heroine tried the handle on the locker door it broke a rope that ran through the back of the locker all the way up to the ceiling of the locker room right behind locker 548…The rope then released a locker door that was strategically placed to, when pulled, swing down nailing whoever stood in its path…Unfortunately for K it was her…

The door connected squarely on her shoulders sending the All-American face first into the row of lockers in front of her…She bounced off the lockers and fell flat on her back…

The initial blow knocked the blonde heroine unconscious, not feeling the second impact into the lockers which probably would have done the same…

She never knew what hit her…As she slumbered, boots began to echo throughout the locker room…The controller approached K with her two sidekick daughters in tow…

“Well done girls…Oh and you too Michelle…” laughed the Controller as she spoke to her two daughters who had set the trap…She was also speaking to Cannon, who had the unconscious Whiff over her shoulders…

“Girls if you don’t mind, collect the last piece of trash and bring her back to our hideout…It’s time to get your sister back…Michelle come on…” ordered the Controller…

Subdue and Upper Hand grabbed K by her boots and gloved arms and carried her away…Cannon followed them still in a daze with her partner over her shoulders…

All three of State U’s prizes heroines were in big trouble…

Here are our heroines Michelle AKA Cannon, K AKA Donna and Erin AKA Whiff and their newly designed uniforms.
Attachments
K.JPG
K.JPG (131.44 KiB) Viewed 3997 times
Whiff.JPG
Whiff.JPG (105.27 KiB) Viewed 3997 times
cannon.JPG
cannon.JPG (97.81 KiB) Viewed 3997 times
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice update, Dubber! Looking forward to more! 8)

Sorry about the long delay...I'll try and wrap this up shortly...

Whiff jolted herself from her gas induced slumber…She immediately realized she was strapped spread eagle to some sort of metal grid…She tried to move her arms but they were tied tightly…Her legs were also immobilized…The more she moved them, the more the rope dug into her hose clad thighs…Her utility belt was no where in sight and her boots had been removed…

Whiff was extremely groggy…Cannon had hit her with 2 doses of her sleep spray and she had no idea how long she had been out…Her back and left shoulder were sore…She figured this was from hitting the gym floor after passing out…

She looked to her right and saw K strapped to the same things she was…No utility belt, no boots…K was not moving…Her head was slumped to the right…

“I can’t believe she gassed me with my own weapon…K will never let me live this down.” There was no sign of Cannon, "What the hell is going on with Cannon? Why did she do this to me?” asked Whiff to herself…

“Because she is under my control, that’s why!” answered a voice…

Whiff saw an older woman dressed in all black walking towards her…She was flanked by 2 younger women…

“Who the fuck are you? What did you do to K? Where are Cannon and Lucy?” asked Whiff

“So many questions…I am the controller and these are my daughters, Subdue and Upper Hand…Your other partner Cannon will be along shortly…And your dear friend K had a little run in with a locker door…Are we a little embarrassed about getting knocked out with our own weapon?” mused Controller…

Whiff couldn’t tell if it was the sleep spray clouding her vision, but these people looked familiar to her…She was steaming over the last thing Controller said to her…She had no chance against Cannon as she was caught completely off guard…

“Now Whiff, let’s cut the chit chat…I know who you are…You and your bitch partner put my little girl behind bars…I am going to make you three pay dearly…”

It was Christy’s mom and sisters…She had met them before at Freshman Orientation weekend…”What did she mean by she knew who we were…Did they take off our masks while we were unconscious?” Whiff wondered to herself…

“Look Controller or whoever you are…Your daughter and her friends tried to kill us and had to be stopped…They was going to burn the Warehouse down…” offered a struggling Whiff…

“Why did you not turn Michelle in then, Erin?” retorted Controller
Whiff’s face went red…Her heart began thumping… “She does know who we are!” thought Whiff…

“That’s right Erin…I know about you Donna and Michelle…But don’t worry your secret isn’t safe with me…Everyone is going to know that you little whores framed Christy and her friends…” quipped Controller…

Just then, Cannon walked back into the room…Whiff noticed she had the same glossy eyed look as before…She figured that she was under some sort of mind control and that’s why she had used Whiff’s weapon on her…

“Ah Michelle, welcome back…I was just explaining how you all are going to pay for what you did to Christy…”

“Yes Controller” responded Cannon in a monotone voice…

“Now enough of this…Let’s get down to business…Cannon, set up the machines in front of K and Whiff…” ordered Controller…

Cannon brought in two pitching machines to the room…Subdue and Upper Hand each grabbed one and placed it in front of K and Whiff…Whiff knew that they were in trouble…

“Come on Controller, let’s talk about this…We can work something out about getting Christy early or something” Whiff said lying through her teeth…

Controller paid no attention to her… “I want these set up when I get back, and then the fun will begin…Girls let’s go” laughed Controller as she led her daughters out of the room…

Cannon continued to set up the pitching machines...

And on the other metal grid, K began to stir…

K’s head was pounding…Her back and shoulders were burning…Her beautiful eyes opened behind her mask to see someone shuffling around about 10 feet in front of her…She tried moving her arms but she realized she was tied to something…

“Uhhh…My god damn head…What happened?” moaned K…

“Hey partner…U OK?” was all K heard…

“Whiff, what’s going on?”

“It’s Christy’s mom and sisters…They have Cannon under some sort of mid control…I found her in the old gym…She needed a weapon so I gave her my sleep spray gun and she used it on me!...I woke up here and met those crazy bitches…They know who we are K…” explained Whiff

“I was in the locker room and I tried opening the locker where Lucy was and that’s the last thing I remember…My head is killing me though…” answered K…

“Controller said you had a run in with a locker room door…Must have clobbered you from behind with it” reasoned Whiff…

“No idea what happened…Christy’s mom and sisters are behind this?” asked K

“Yeah…They set up those pitching machines about 10 minutes ago and have not been back since…I have tried talking to Cannon but she just stands there in a daze”

“Why’d they take off our boots? Do they have some sort of foot fetish?” asked K

“I was wondering the same thing…These ropes will not budge…They keep digging into my legs the more I move…” replied Whiff

“Cannon…Cannon…Snap out of it Michelle…Come on, it’s me Donna…” pleaded K…

But it was no use, Cannon was not herself and just stood there…Controller returned with her daughters by her side…They were holding all 3 utility belts…

“Ah K, welcome to the party…Did you like my little locker room trap?” laughed Controller as she led her daughters back into the room…

“Not as much as I will like kicking your botoxed old ass…” replied K

“You are in no position to make those kinds of threats Donna…In fact, the only position you are in is trouble…These pitching machines are going to fire pitches at you until you are minced meat…Wanna know the best part? The authorities will find Cannon here and think she is some sort of sicko…You two will be eliminated and she will go to prison for murder…And thanks to my mind control, she will then confess to being the mastermind behind Christy’s crimes and they will let her go early…We will then be rid of State U’s finest” explained Controller…

K and Whiff said nothing…they knew they were in deep shit…Their utility belts were in the hands of Christy’s crazy family and Michelle was under Controller’s control…

“Well then ladies, it has been a pleasure…Oh and before I go…” said Controller

She walked over to Whiff and kneed her where the sun don’t shine…She then did the same to K…Both heroines were left gasping for air…Though they were unable to move since they were tied spread eagle to the metal grates…

“That felt good…Girls, let’s go…Cannon put these back on them after you are finished…Phone me once it is done” ordered Controller as she handed K & Whiff’s utility belts to her…

“Yes controller”

Cannon turned on the machines as Controller, Subdue and Upper Hand walked out of the room…
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Man, Dubber! These girls ARE in it deep! :shock: How are they ever gonna get outta this one? Can't wait to see! Nice job! 8)