Batwoman meets the Barbarian!

General discussions about superheroines!
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Hey guys! I'm shooting with Sahara Huxly this weekend. I already have stories planned, but please feel free to contact me with any custom video requests! She's a 6' tall MMA fighter, so she can definitely do carries and will be throwing me around! I hope to hear from you!!!
xox,
Kendra
ww.clips4sale.com/studio/53699
[email protected]
Attachments
saharra.JPG
saharra.JPG (25.55 KiB) Viewed 3428 times
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Don't get hurt doing stunts during the fight scenes.
Blue-Scion

Will this have some fighting as well as sexy stuff?
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

If you want suggestions for moves, how about she pins your head to the floor with her knee as you thrash around trying to break free? Or holding you single-handed by the face? Something anyway to show the ease with which she can manhandle your character, with a touch of humiliation as she demonstrates your helplessness in hold.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I really hope there wlil be two way fight action at least at the start of the fight.
I remember the good old days when you (Kendra) and Anastasia used to be quite regular fight girls.

Having you as Bat Woman in some fight action would be heaven as with Anastasia as Wonder Woman and The Barbarian looks awesome I ove tall strong women.

I vote for Bat Woman used her skills to keep The Barbarian at bay and Bat Woman lands some damaging kicks and punches taking the upper hand but then The Barbarian get in close and locks in osme power moves maybe bear hugs etc then that leaves Bat Woman in dire peril which leads nicley into the slower sexier stuff.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

She's really good with fighting and wrestling so expect to see tons of Batwoman getting thrown around, put into holds and overpowered! Of course you know I can't do a video without adding in something naughty, so she'll also be sexually violating me in some way shape or form.
If you have custom requests get them in now! My shoot with her is Saturday Feb. 21!!
www.clips4sale.com/studio/53699
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Hey guys! I'm so excited - besides shooting with mma awesome girl Saharra, I might have found my Velma for this weekend!! Send me your desires for a Daphne/ Velma video and I'll see if I can make them come to life:)
www.clips4sale.com/studio/53699
[email protected]
smh316
Neophyte
Neophyte

multiple gorilla press slams aka overhead lifts
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Have it start off fairly even but in the end her sheer size and power dominate Batwoman. Would love to see BW dragged off the floor by a handful of the front of her costume and just completely dominated after exhausting all her moves and gadgets in a fight. Of course the naughty stuff is much looked forward to as well.
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

Big.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

I've noticed Sahara does a lot of tickle torture videos on her Clips4Sale site...perhaps Batwoman will be on the receiving end of that :D.