Great chloroform scenes from Logan!

General discussions about superheroines!
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

Sometimes movies and chloroform scenes especially improve with age.

I recently re-watched (http://www.thesuperheroines.com/product ... day-plan-2 ) again and I think the chloroform scene with Sophie is top notch. It's unusual, but that is what makes it great. I just love how her hands softly fall to her lap and she slowly shuts her amazing eyes and her mouth is perfect. Sophie looks so hot in that outfit too. Royal blue is perfect colour for her, she is drop-dead gorgeous!

I would give that chloroform scene a solid 8 out of 10. I think it's one of Logan's best. I want to see Sophie get the cloth again sometime very soon, she is incrediable! Logan has produced some great chloroform scenes recently, there are 3 or 4 with Tiffany Chase (who is another lady that I am in love with!) and the latest ones with Erica Lamkin (http://www.thesuperheroines.com/product ... of-control )and Kristina Hess (http://www.thesuperheroines.com/product ... vs-talon-1) are also very good.

And the Tied and Delivered movie with Tatiana Dekhtyar has some of the best sleepy fetish/chloroform scenes that have ever come out.

Keep up the good work Logan!
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Doomsday Plan 3 also has a very, very good chloroform scene. I think that's Logan's best sleepy film so far.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'll have to re-watch them now :)
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

Those are good selections from Logan's library of work. I also enjoyed Lindsay Lamb's scene in Death's Caress. Some nice eye rolling there. I think she was great in all the films she appeared in where she had a sleepy scene.
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

I agree drzod Lindsay Lamb is very good too. I am the one responsible for her chloroform scene in Death's Caress, that was a good custom and I wanted to see her in a quality chloroform scene. But, my favourite sleepy stuff with Lindsay is the VIOLATION OF ANGELSTAR video. She looks so sexy in that one!
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Pics?
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sophie needs to be in more movies!
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

CDavidC74 wrote:I agree drzod Lindsay Lamb is very good too. I am the one responsible for her chloroform scene in Death's Caress, that was a good custom and I wanted to see her in a quality chloroform scene. But, my favourite sleepy stuff with Lindsay is the VIOLATION OF ANGELSTAR video. She looks so sexy in that one!
My hat is off to you sir. Death's Caress is one of my favorites. I checked my files and I can't believe I don't have the Violation of Angelstar. I'll have to buy that one too. Thanks for recommending it.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

sam wrote:Sophie needs to be in more movies!
Sophie is next to impossible to book - she's a beautiful girl but very busy with many ventures...