SHiP Reviewer hopeful

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
dagger_fan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Greetings!

I've decided to start posting reviews of the films I've purchased. As a brief introduction I'm actually a working-class man from a third world country (my native language is Spanish, actually), I make under US$ 15K a year and am paying for a College education. Why do I say that? Because that means my budget is VERY limited. I have to be very picky about what I purchase. So far, I only own 27 SHiP films distributed by producer as follows:
  • TBFE 6
  • Next Global Crisis 5
  • SHF 4
  • Super Heroine World 4
  • Punished Heroines 2
  • Alex David Productions 2
  • Rye 1
  • Anarchy Films 1
  • Secret Identity Films 1
  • Steve Noir 1
As you can see, I'm no expert. I hope though to do a fair job giving an opinion focused on my experience as a costumer. Of course this will be biased by my situation. So, expect me to be more critical of videos that have a higher price tag. I hope my reviews will help people in a similar situation make the best decision and avoid dissapointing, misleading or repetitive products.

Apart from that I am big RP fan. I like wrting detailed descriptions and character development. If anyone is interested feel free to send me a PM. You may also add me on yahoo messenger: dagger_fan_2015. I do RP as male or female and have no issue with women who RP as male characters or men who RP as female.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Welcome to the forums. Good review already on the dagger movie.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, we are mostly harmless. :)
:welcome:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Excellent. I was just reading your review of the Dagger movie. Good stuff. Keep up the good work, we can always use more good reviews around here. :)