Favourite Superheroine?

General discussions about superheroines!
JessSupergirrl

Hi ok so I was told to repost this here so here it is! I was asked what my favourite costume would be if I was to wear one and this has to be it. A lot like the original but cuter and has to have high heeled boots. It was really hard to find a photo of this actually. It is from a movie from http://www.thebattleforearth.com/. If anyone has a better "full length" photo of this costume then please please please share it with me I would owe you! Thank you.
Attachments
Supergirl1.jpg
Supergirl1.jpg (53.26 KiB) Viewed 3999 times
Supergirl2.jpg
Supergirl2.jpg (56.58 KiB) Viewed 3999 times
dagger_fan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

That's a nice one. It's based in the 1984 Hellen Slater movie design, I think:

One of the cool things about Supergirl (which would make sense, considering how many women are) is how much her costume design has varied. Even back on the day people had many ideas on new designs:

Bottom line: SuperGirl is the best heroine ever because you can alway expect she will get a new costumer :yahoo:
JessSupergirrl

Hi Dagger thanks I know it's based off the original but slightly different with high heeled boots which make it look nicer. I wanted to know if anyone has a better copy full length photo of what I posted. I know right there are lots of Supergirl outfits out there, I also like the white one but for me it has to be blue!
dagger_fan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

JessSupergirrl wrote:Hi Dagger thanks I know it's based off the original but slightly different with high heeled boots which make it look nicer.
I hate to be such a geek(I'm lying, I actually love it :evil:) but the original Supergirl costume was a short dress all in blue with a yellow belt. This one:

If you are looking for better pictures from the movie, I sugget you send a PM to "thebattleforearth" . That's the username of the producer in this forum. It won't hurt asking and, in my personal experience, they will provide what you're looking for if they have it available
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

That's extremely sexy Supergirl costume indeed, I would totally web the hot Supergirl who wears the suit!
JessSupergirrl

Well it definitely has to be sexy or it isn't Supergirl right!? And what does totally web mean?
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Evil Spider likes to web sexy superheroines like Supergirl!
JessSupergirrl

Evil Spider I don't understand?
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well there are some supervillains who want to defeat superheroines like Supergirl.
JessSupergirrl

Oh I know that sure but if I was dressed up in that does that mean you want to defeat me?
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well if I was dressed up in black spidersuit and you in sexy Supergirl suit, I might web and defeat you miss Supes!
JessSupergirrl

Lol wow but why would you want to defeat me you can see me right?
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

I might just web you and carry you to my spiderlair.
JessSupergirrl

This is completely mad I don't actually know what I am doing this is all totally new to me and I also got told to not put a photo of me up and also that I am posting in the wrong places I am doing everything wrong and I am getting sooooo confused!!!!!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Don't worry Supergirl, I could roleplay via messages with you if you're interested? Perhaps it's the kryptonite that's confusing you.
JessSupergirrl

Lol the Kryptonite that's funny! Sorry was sooo tired last night had to go to bed!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

So Supergirl was tired, perhaps some devious villain placed something green under your bed.
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

JessSupergirrl wrote:Hi Dagger thanks I know it's based off the original but slightly different with high heeled boots which make it look nicer. I wanted to know if anyone has a better copy full length photo of what I posted. I know right there are lots of Supergirl outfits out there, I also like the white one but for me it has to be blue!
Hi Jess, welcome to the forum! If you're looking for a place to purchase a supergirl costume from, I've bought a few costumes from this site and they've been good - lots of options, a few different supergirl ones: http://www.zentaizone.com/super-hero-costumes-c-6.html
JessSupergirrl

Thanks staggerlee just looked and the one they have is also really nice but no heels!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Zentai costumes never come supplied with decent boots. (Although some of them come with spats to wear over shoes which always look AWFUL!)

Something like this would match up well with the costumes staggerlee suggested:

£40.49 - £88.31 from Amazon.
amazon.co.uk/Heels-Club-Supergirl-superhero-fancy/dp/B003VR9XB6/
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
JessSupergirrl

Oh wow that's the exact Boots that I am talking about and love!!!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Fair play, HA, they are top! Great find and not too outlandishly pricey either.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).