Gigi Allens as Super(ior)girl in a Punished Heroines video request

General discussions about superheroines!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Having watched the Powergirl video with Gigi Allens again recently, I was reminded how amazing she was as a superheroine model. If there is any way to have her join up with the people at Punished Heroines, I think this would make a good video:

The premise is a sequel to the Skyfire video (Villains United 2) where Skyfire is captured and pimped out. The story could go along these lines.

Superiorgirl shows up looking for Skyfire and begins by soundly beating down a few henchmen and then getting the better of the boss/pimp. However, as she is yelling at the guy to tell her what he's done with Skyfire, he responds by showing her some videos he's taken (which could be clips from the original Skyfire video...or even some new material as that model in Villains United 2 was quite good in that video and I would definitely be interested in seeing more of her as Skyfire). Superiorgirl is horrified at what she sees. She demands that the man tell him immediately where Skyfire is so she can free her.

What ensues could be one of two scenarios:

1. Skyfire seduces Superiorgirl and--with the help of the pimp's influence--gets Superiorgirl to give in to her darkest desires. The video would end with a few shots of Superiorgirl getting taken by several different people.

or

2. Superiorgirl is blackmailed by the pimp to pimp herself out for 24 hours in order to have both Skyfire's whereabouts revealed AND to have the scandalous videos of Skyfire permanently erased. Superiorgirl would be incredibly reluctant (obviously), but the pimp psychologically attacks her, making her questions whether she really is serious about freeing Skyfire or if her alleged virtue ("after all, why do you prance around fighting crime in such a sexy outfit?") is worth Skyfire's continued shame.

Seeing a model like Gigi Allens in the Superiorgirl outfit used by Cassidy or Lexi Belle (in The Battle for Earth's "Supergirl" video) would be stunning, and seeing her being taken while in that outfit (with the mini-skirt having been ripped off as the action heats up) would be amazing.
Here's hoping this just might be feasible...
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

More Gigi Allens as a heroine would definately be a good thing. I imagine the logistics of her being based in Australia are a nightmare however. Think that is what scuppered her being in one of Christina Carter's videos.

I'm sure TBFE could do wonders with her too
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Hurray for more Gigi Allens. Rye's Wonder Woman video of her is absolutely amazing. My favorite by far being a WW fan. She's a natural blonde (I think) and her in a Supergirl role with the traditional skirt would be #2 of my all time I'm sure.

My vote is in for as much Gigi Allens as we can get. She's stunning and plays her roles perfect.

LexL (Luther)
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Just saw on twitter, lee carl productions working with gigi to make emerald avenger, yum :thumbup:
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

lionbadger wrote:Just saw on twitter, lee carl productions working with gigi to make emerald avenger, yum :thumbup:
Ooh he told me that he had an amazing girl lined up but woul dnot spil the beans LOL!

WOW! Gigi is returning Woo Hoo!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

In addition to Lee Carl's video, Heroine Movies is reporting 1 from Rye and 1 from TBFE. Lots more Gigi is on the way! :yahoo:

http://www.heroinemovies.com/3-upcoming ... gi-allens/
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

\ :D /
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

She makes a fabulously looking SG!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I know HeroineMovies is a big community, but shouldn't the producers of the three new Gigi Allens videos start posting the goodies over here too? :angry:
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Heroine Addict wrote:I know HeroineMovies is a big community, but shouldn't the producers of the three new Gigi Allens videos start posting the goodies over here too? :angry:
Totally agreed!