Coming This Week To Superheroines XXX - Blue Angel vs. Scorpion!

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

What's this? A Blue Angel is compelled to do the bidding of one of the Scorpions minions??
Attachments
Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg (372.8 KiB) Viewed 4404 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Is that Sinn Sage?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Funny you should mention Sage. I saw that pic and was hoping for some stuffing too.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Im actually not a huge fan of hers, so im hoping not lol
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

I want to be in that Scorpion spandex suit and get the treatment!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Evil Spider wrote:I want to be in that Scorpion spandex suit and get the treatment!
As do we all my friend,as do we all :)
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I don't think that is Sage. She doesn't usually do male/female hardcore stuff. Unless that is a "fake" penis. I could be wrong though because it does somewhat resemble her.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:I don't think that is Sage. She doesn't usually do male/female hardcore stuff. Unless that is a "fake" penis. I could be wrong though because it does somewhat resemble her.
From what Sinn tweeted on the day, it seems she was okay doing B/G on this occasion because the villain/minion was played by her actual boyfriend.

"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I always thought she was a lesbian from what I was told, guess not! Well, that is def. her in the video. Nice! She's great!
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

What going on with the countess?
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

bout time you actually live up to the XXX site name MH and involve a villian, sinn is a good choice regardless of her sexual preference, apparently if she prefers women she is by default a great actress then, proving her acting range with a scorpion in her mouth :P
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, it's Sinn Sage! This is one of her first B/G videos and yes it's her BF and I think we got in a lot of different elements that I am sure you will like :) Plus the usual ones that I like :)