Brooklyn Chase & Cherie DeVille Custom Open

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We have Brooklyn Chase & Cherie DeVille filming with us, already booked!

These are on 2 different dates so we have 2 different custom opportunities open for these girls. Both films are M/F Hardcore (we can add characters if the custom allows for it).

Brooklyn Chase: Wonder Woman (or other character if desired)
cbb0f99a862128b9e6f775efbf2a2c6c.jpg
cbb0f99a862128b9e6f775efbf2a2c6c.jpg (151.12 KiB) Viewed 5519 times
0216-853x1280.jpg
0216-853x1280.jpg (143.35 KiB) Viewed 5519 times
Cherie DeVille: Supergirl
Cherie 1.jpg
Cherie 1.jpg (863.83 KiB) Viewed 5519 times
IMG_6611.jpeg
IMG_6611.jpeg (104.07 KiB) Viewed 5519 times
Send custom inquiries to [email protected] with budget, character/costume, and idea - thanks!!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

PLEASE do a Wonder Woman with the top model. And if possible, can you use a WW costume like the one in "Eye of the Beholder"? The shiny fabric and the full top instead of a sports bra style top looks more "superheroine-esque". Can't wait to see what you come up with Logan.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:PLEASE do a Wonder Woman with the top model. And if possible, can you use a WW costume like the one in "Eye of the Beholder"? The shiny fabric and the full top instead of a sports bra style top looks more "superheroine-esque". Can't wait to see what you come up with Logan.
I'm leaving this up to the custom buyer so we'll see if it goes that direction. I also have a Batgirl cowl now so a Batgirl character is also an option :)
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Wonder Woman with the top model chloroformed and OTS
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Cherie have 2 pussies in that bottom pic? :lol:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Just did the customs for Brooklyn & Cherie this week (Cherie's a few hours ago) and they went very well!

Brooklyn will be booked again next month, but Cherie has a few dates I've booked out with her coming up so we're going to open customs up for her again - we have a Supergirl day and a Batgirl day (trying to get a female Robyn in there too) ready to go-- if you're interested, let me know your budget and ideas - send them to [email protected] - thanks! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Here were the photos from today's shoot with Cherie for those who are interested in her - the custom buyer requested an adult version of our PG 00Angels style video so we gave it to him :) - Before, Middle, & After photos:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

For those thinking of getting a custom with Cherie DeVille, she tried on a Batgirl costume with me today-- this is a PG costume so we would make a new one that's a little different for her to act in... The cowl is new and I think it looks pretty good on her :)