Sisterhood of Superheroines

General discussions about superheroines!
ilikechicken
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

through the end of may theyare doing a sale on all of the SoS videos, however there are no descriptions in regards to the preil elements of the videos

i asked on another page to no avail, thought i'd try here. i am a particular fan of unmasking scenes, and was wondering if any of the SoS videos had them in them

thanks
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Probably DT Wrestling.

They were written by George Perez, so they actually have a little bit of a story plot which is a plus.

They were produced by DT Wrestling, so much of the action for some of the videos take place in the' 'Ring of Champions' (Wrestling Ring).

Tell me what youre looking for and i'll tell you if theyre in the videos.
ilikechicken
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Mr. X wrote:URL?
http://dtwrestling.com/Merchant2/mercha ... L=2rh23rSn
Kitten wrote:Probably DT Wrestling.

Tell me what youre looking for and i'll tell you if theyre in the videos.
i'm mostly looking for unmasking scenes.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

They have a few unmasking scenes, but by nature, such scenes are on the shorter side.

Usually heroine is defeated... then over the span of a few seconds, some times they're unmasked. They did have one video where she superheroine's super powers were tied to her mask, and when she was unmasked, she was powerless and she took a beat down, but it took them the span of a few seconds to unmask her.

If that's your think i'm not sure these videos are for you.
ilikechicken
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

i'm not really picky on whether they're short or not haha

just curious as to which ones do and do not
quillofnumenor
Neophyte
Neophyte

Enter the Dragonfly part 1 has a decent unmasking and unbelting in it.
ilikechicken
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

i must know more.
ilikechicken
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

time is running out on the sale! anyone else?
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Dragonfly part 1 has a nice unmasking, but I don't remember any others. The Dragonfly series was one of the best.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It seems so bizarre that a well-established producer with an impressive roster of models is missing out on custom because they won't take the small amount of time and effort to preview their videos properly.

Surely getting the actual videos shot and edited is the hard part? Uploading some screencaps would literally take a few seconds for each new release.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
ilikechicken
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

ya i know

it's pretty much the standard these days
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

That is one of the few reasons I've shied away from some of their offerings, there just weren't any good previews and if Clips4sale has taught me anything, never believe a written "preview" lol. I have been a member of their page a few times so I know a couple of the films that were offered during that time that were good, so been able to pick up a few of those, however I am a bit reluctant to get anything newer that I haven't seen of theirs given the limited preview information.
ilikechicken
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

blah. didn't get any of the info i needed. hopefully they do a sale again soon