"Supernova: Jail Break" is NOW AVAILABLE!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Danica Thrall returns to her role as Supernova in "Supernova 6: Jail Break". Xander's been in jail since he was defeated by Supernova in Supernova 2. Now, he's asking to see Supernova in his prison cell, but he has a surprise for her... a smuggled shard of deadly Novanite!

In this episode, Xander manages to beat down the beautiful alien superheroine, and in the Extreme version he stabs her with the Novanite shard!

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 21sm.jpg[/attachment]

This one's going to be awesome!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 21sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 21sm.jpg (133.75 KiB) Viewed 22778 times
Last edited by Bluestone 8 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We have most of this filmed, but we're shooting some additional scenes on the 15th.

Any suggestions as to what you'd like to see?

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 2sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 2sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 2sm.jpg (105.37 KiB) Viewed 22756 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Supernova goes to prison to speak to Xander, but it's a trap.

See how he accomplishes her complete defeat, and remember to provide input here as to what you want to see.
She's weakened with Novanite, he's battering her about. What else do you want to see?
We're filming again on the 15th of June.

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 3sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 3sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 3sm.jpg (103.63 KiB) Viewed 22541 times
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Bluestone wrote:Supernova goes to prison to speak to Xander, but it's a trap.

See how he accomplishes her complete defeat, and remember to provide input here as to what you want to see.
She's weakened with Novanite, he's battering her about. What else do you want to see?
We're filming again on the 15th of June.

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 3sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
You could always make this a two part episode. In this one (part one), Xander binds Supernova (with her cape or with chains), then uses her as a human shield (hostage) to escape (he needs a hostage in case guards are around). In part two, Supernova returns Xander to prison. I'm assuming he doesn't eventually play into the Dark Wondra saga. If he does, Supernova's pursuit of Xander might not be successful... Just ideas to play with, of course.
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Xander uses two pairs of pilfered prison guard cuffs to cuff Supernova's spread arms to the bars, then subsequent to letting her know how helpless she is with diminishing taunts, he proceeds to beat her mercilessly. Once she's semi-conscious, he slips a single pill into her mouth, forcing her to swallow while whispering, "this, will heighten our experience." He then puts two stolen belts to work. The first, he uses as a garrote to nearly asphyxiate her. Her oxygen supply so impeded she can barely maintain consciousness. The second, he uses as a make-shift whip to lash her roundly.

Also, considering the mans been in prison, he can't help but release some pent-up sexual frustration by caressing Supernova's long legs. Conflicted by his desires he repeatedly oscillates between caressing her legs and whipping and pummeling her.

In addition, if Danica's cool with over the costume breast fondling, that'd be extremely Hot too. You could intertwine the leg caressing and breast fondling.

To note. The pill dramatically intensifies touch, greatly augmenting pleasure and pain, causing the recipient to uncontrollably shudder and moan when met with the slightest stimuli of the aforementioned. Ergo, the mere precipitous caressing of a heroines legs would unequivocally incite a
euphoric surge, inextricably hastening a copious climax.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Find a way to get her debooted, and then knock her out and carry her :)
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

tie her up AND TORTURE HER SOMEHOW!!!
ChrizCanz
Neophyte
Neophyte

How 'bout she kicks the crap out of the thugs after she breaks apart the jail cell with her bare hands? Wrong forum...:)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Still a fan of the trying to wake up from a previous knock-out and getting put right back under with a sleep dart to the butt(or chest if she's against the butt idea)And of course a ots carry :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Keep the suggestions coming. We've had one day of filming already, but we'll be doing a second day on the 15th of June, so we want to know what you want to see. Xander will be stabbing Supernova with a Novanite shard after she is weakened and battered by him.

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 2sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 2sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 2sm.jpg (105.37 KiB) Viewed 22130 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Don't know if I've ever seen her getting a ots carry so that(and the dart) would be my request :)
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:Keep those suggestions coming... or cumming. We are listening!

Blue
It does not have to be in this video but, Danica as SuperNova being gassed or chloroformed, with your famous "inner-speech"

:)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We'll see what we can do with the allotted time that we have to shoot. If we can't do all of the above suggestions for this episode, either from lack of time or because they do not fit into the overall plot, we will consider them for future Supernova episodes.

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 1sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 1sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 1sm.jpg (110.9 KiB) Viewed 21960 times
daredevil16

Id like her to admit defeat and submit either before or during the stabbing takes place to see her broken on both a psychological as well as physical level.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'd love to see her tied to the bars in some inventive way, at least for part of the time and manhandled. If they could talk about what they would do to her, again even for a few sentences, as if she's not even there, that would be nicely humiliating. :yes:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

So, how does Xander defeat Supernova when he's under such electronic scrutiny in his maximum security prison cell? Well, all will be revealed when this one is released toward the end of the month.

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 13sm.jpg[/attachment]

Still a few days for more suggestions before we complete the filming.

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 13sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 13sm.jpg (119.99 KiB) Viewed 21688 times
travis36
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Be really cool if you could paint the bars green and have SuperNova trapped in a Novanite cage.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

travis36 wrote:Be really cool if you could paint the bars green and have SuperNova trapped in a Novanite cage.
Unfortunately, the studio wouldn't allow us to change the colour of the bars or walls, plus it would have to fit within the plot. I doubt they would put Xander into a Novanite cell. LOL!

Blue
Damselbinder

I think it would be cool if she were sort of temporarily paralysed somehow, like Xander performs some kind of technique that affects her spinal column - not breaking it, but making her instantly go limp and floppy, falling to her knees before dropping helplessly onto the floor. Xander could taunt her about how he's made her perfectly helpless, before lifting her up into his arms or over his shoulder.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Damselbinder wrote:I think it would be cool if she were sort of temporarily paralysed somehow, like Xander performs some kind of technique that affects her spinal column - not breaking it, but making her instantly go limp and floppy, falling to her knees before dropping helplessly onto the floor. Xander could taunt her about how he's made her perfectly helpless, before lifting her up into his arms or over his shoulder.
Kind of like this...
[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 9sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 9sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 9sm.jpg (111.89 KiB) Viewed 21469 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Seriously though I don't think we've ever seen her ots :)
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

Hello Blue, I think your Supernova costume is awesome. I would really like to see more upskirt shots. I would also like to see Supernova win. She could set Xander up and play possum until the end when he thinks she is done for. Keep up the great work!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

My god her legs are AMAZING!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Tired up hands over head on a table. Inject her with some kryptonite and have her writhe in pain. Then stretch her out on a rack.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

TIe her up hands over head on a table. Inject her with some kryptonite and have her writhe in pain. Then stretch her out on a rack. Get her wet. I'd love to see her amazing legs in wet pantyhose. That cape sticking to her body.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I can't be the only one who wants to see THIS flung over a shoulder :love:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :yes: :yes: :yahoo: :yahoo:
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

i'd like to see danica in this sort of predicament!!! http://clips4sale.com/preview/flowview.php?id=13218570
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

Thanks for all of your suggestions! It's good for us to know what you're looking for, if not for the upcoming production, for those to follow!

We have already filmed about 65% of "Supernova 6: Jail Break", and the balance will be filmed on Monday, incorporating what we can from your suggestions.

So, there's still a little more time to let us know what you'd like to see in this one.

Then, watch this thread for more stills, a poster setting out what's in both versions (Peril and Extreme), and finally a trailer for "Supernova 6: Jail Break"!

Hopefully, we can have this one ready for a month end release!

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 7sm.jpg[/attachment]

Can't wait to see this one myself! :)

Blue

:supes:
Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 7sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 7sm.jpg (109.95 KiB) Viewed 21088 times
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Bluestone wrote:
Damselbinder wrote:I think it would be cool if she were sort of temporarily paralysed somehow, like Xander performs some kind of technique that affects her spinal column - not breaking it, but making her instantly go limp and floppy, falling to her knees before dropping helplessly onto the floor. Xander could taunt her about how he's made her perfectly helpless, before lifting her up into his arms or over his shoulder.
Kind of like this...
[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 9sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
This angle, this shot, with this body and facial reaction by Supernova. Just add some tenacious therapeutic thrusting on Xander's part.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Sexy Danica Thrall is taunted by Xander before he finishes her off!

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 30sm.jpg[/attachment]

Get ready to buy this one at the end of the month. Have your shekels at the ready!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 30sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 30sm.jpg (146.37 KiB) Viewed 20753 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

No place to flee! No help for her! Supernova ends up being caged by Prisoner Xander and now finds out that the guards outside are watching a fake video loop set up by Xander. Xander has 7 minutes to kill Supernova, and he's going to really enjoy pummeling his powerless victim before stabbing her to death (in the Extreme version) with that Novanite shard! In the Peril version, Supernova takes a beating, and barely survives the experience.

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 11sm.jpg[/attachment]

The final day of filming is today, and cast and crew are hard at work to make this the best Supernova episode so far!

Save up your shekels for month end. This one's a must buy!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 11sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 11sm.jpg (109.97 KiB) Viewed 20610 times
daredevil16

can't wait to see this supernova kick a little butt but mostly watched her butt get kicked. my favorite heroine behind dark widow! hopefully she admits defeat in this one!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

No stills from today's filming available yet, because we're continuing to film for the next two days straight. We're filming a climactic battle between Dark Wondra, Supernova and Darkwing which takes place about halfway through the Dark Wondra storyline.

In the meantime, here is another still from the first day of filming for "Supernova: Jail Break", where Xander obviously has the upper hand over Supernova...

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 15sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 15sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 15sm.jpg (112.07 KiB) Viewed 20422 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It NOT the only reason to buy a video(and use my shekels)but it's the main reason,and that's a chloroform and ots scene(s) If these are in there somewhere I will shower you with shekels Blue :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, I'll have to get back to everyone on all of the elements that we were able to include in "Supernova 6: Jail Break", but here's the first still from yesterday's shoot. Xander has ripped off Supernova's cape and is wrapping it around the cell bars to strangle her, which was one of the suggestions from this forum. Also, in the process, the top of Supernova's costume has been ripped open to reveal more skin. Enjoy!

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 35sm.jpg[/attachment]

More to follow!

Hope you all have your shekels accumulating like Richpartist.

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 35sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 35sm.jpg (133.75 KiB) Viewed 20324 times
Nemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Danica Thrall is amazing actress. you can see the intensity from both performers
daredevil16

damn i hope you incorporated her admitting defeat or begging for her life
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

I'll have to review the footage to determine what was shot yesterday, because there was only so much time available.

I will post our usual info poster soon setting out all of the elements in the two versions, but a Dark Wondra Saga shoot took place today and will extend into tomorrow. So, I won't get the footage until that shoot concludes.

Here is another pic from Monday's shoot.

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 34sm.jpg[/attachment]

Remember to gather your shekels together for the release of "Supernova 6: Jail Break"! If this one sells well, there will be more Supernova in the future!

Support your Super babe!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 34sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 34sm.jpg (145.69 KiB) Viewed 20184 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good lord this looks hot!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Damselbinder

I would be...quite surprised if Supernova didn't end up either slung over Xander's shoulder, or scooped into his arms while her costume was...damaged.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's Supernova up close and personal during the strangle against the prison bars! Xander uses her own cape to kill her!

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 33sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 33sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 33sm.jpg (141.18 KiB) Viewed 20002 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We did get the low blow filmed together with a lot of painful writhing thereafter! Do you like?

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 36sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 36sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 36sm.jpg (129.27 KiB) Viewed 19897 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If I see one of the hottest butts flung over a shoulder............then I'll be happy :)
Elseph
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Danica Thrall as Supernova in a skirt with her hands firmly wedged between her thighs after a painful low blow, is there anything better? (Rhetorical Q - before an argument breaks out :P) This looks EPIC!!! Can't wait!

Btw this forum aside, is there somewhere I can find all the posters where you list all the action elements from videos?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Kevlar wrote:Danica Thrall as Supernova in a skirt with her hands firmly wedged between her thighs after a painful low blow, is there anything better? (Rhetorical Q - before an argument breaks out :P) This looks EPIC!!! Can't wait!

Btw this forum aside, is there somewhere I can find all the posters where you list all the action elements from videos?
It is indeed EPIC!

As for your question, there are two places where you can find more info on our productions. They are sub-forums on the same message board:

Descriptions, pics, trailers, etc, are first posted here:
http://femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=40

Once released, all the Bluestone videos are summarized here:
http://femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=2

More pics will be posted shortly!

Blue

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If there is any way to add a sexual element, even if it is only implied, that would be a sure sale for me.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Kevlar wrote:Danica Thrall as Supernova in a skirt with her hands firmly wedged between her thighs after a painful low blow, is there anything better?
Perhaps, a different angle of the same?

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 38sm.jpg[/attachment]

Enjoy!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 38sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 38sm.jpg (133.39 KiB) Viewed 19660 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Are you wondering about the location of the low blow? If you look really closely, you'll see Xander's foot moving in for a good hard contact with Supernova's soft lady parts.

[attachment=0]Supernova Jail Break still 40sm.jpg[/attachment]

Man, that's gotta hurt!

Blue

Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 40sm.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 40sm.jpg (154.1 KiB) Viewed 19492 times
Elseph
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

The fan service is almost too much! Awesome alternate reaction angle, and an even more incredible camera angle of the moment just before impact!
I have a feeling Xander's foot is gonna come out on top in the battle vs Supernova's soft lady parts!

P.S. Thanks for the links to your forum. I had no idea it existed, but I do now!