'White Angel' (Paris Kennedy and Akira Lane)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

WhiteAngelComplete.wmv_snapshot_01.58_[2015.08.10_23.36.59].jpg
WhiteAngelComplete.wmv_snapshot_01.58_[2015.08.10_23.36.59].jpg (37.74 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
White Angel
Plot: Superheroine White Angel is on the trail of the villainous Nefaria, who has stolen a top-secret biological virus that can create untold destruction for the human race. White Angel is determined to find the virus and save the world at any cost, but when she attempt to open a box containing said virus, she finds that what’s inside may be more dangerous to her, than the human race…

Pros:
-Akira Lane and Paris Kennedy working together again after their confrontation in ‘Reign of the Tiger Princess’ was a treat to behold. Was definitely looking forward to watching their performance in this one.
-The leotards that Akria and Paris were sporting in this were lovely and it really gave the video a ‘Yin and Yang’ style feel to the story. The satin hosiery that they’re both wearing made the outfits look hotter.
-Not really into foot worship and there’s plenty of that in the vid, but for Akira and Paris, I’ll make it an acception.
-One-sided beatdown on the superheroine? Very good and there’s lots of scissor holds from Paris in the story too.

Cons:
-Akira didn’t put up much resistance in this vid, which is kinda disappointing. The whole time she is totally at Paris’ mercy, but given that there’s some sort of kryptonite in the story, it’s understandable.
-There was a little too much belly-punching and low blows in this one. While it was entertaining, it kinda made things slow down just a little bit.
-Not much story to this one, usually there’s more to the plot than meets the eye. It seems like Nefaria’s only goal in this vid is to beat White Angel to a pulp but that’s about it.

Diagnosis (What could’ve been better)
-Let Paris and Akira use some sort of superpowers in the story or weapons against each other.
-I’m all for one-sided beatdowns, but the producer didn’t give White Angel much time to shine. Let the heroines do their thing first before you let the villains be in the lime-light or vice versa.
-More plot to the story would’ve made ‘White Angel’ more enjoyable. Nefaria didn't have much of a reason for setting this trap for White Angel other than just a humiliating beatdown. I mean, what was with this virus thing that she had stolen and what was she really planning to do with it?

Final Outcome:
As much anticipation as I had for this story, I must say it was a bit of a disappointment that ‘White Angel’ didn’t quite live up to my expectations. But the producer did give it their best shot and they get an ‘A’ for effort. Execution-wise though, I’ll have to give this vid a ‘C-‘.

Score for this vid: 5 out of 10.
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

We'll I kind of agree with your assessment but in saying that this was if I remember right one if their 1st productions!
It was still a fairly good movie and I still go back to look at it at times
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I remember this one. Anything with Akira Lane in peril as a superheroine (which is sort of rare, especially these days) is great. My biggest issue with all of Alex's productions going to this one and moving toward the ones today, is the pacing. Sometimes there's this lingering on belly shots (just as an example) that goes on too long before the next thing.

I'd love to see them get quicker and more brutal.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I liked this one and still watch it over from time to time, the con for me was, nothing since was even close to as good, really liked the leotards and hose, really like paris and akira and the beat down was one sided, would've liked to see a little back and forth and since they both have done work for brazzers now (:D) I would really like to see them do a do over and add some XXX in with the beatings, all in all this one was my absolute favorite and two of my all time favorite actresses doing some of amy all time favorite work of theirs, kind of started me on the path for the genre and made me instant fans of both ladies,,,,and their perfect nyloned legs.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

I love the responses on this post. Granted I agree with what you guys liked about the vid (I love superheroines in nylons or satin tights) and the whole one-sided beatdown thing is cool (so long as it doesn't focus on one type of torment for far too long like belly punching).

So this was Akira and Paris' first production together. Well, it does have its flaws but its still a treat to behold.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
aerosmith
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I loved it when Paris is holding Akira by the hair and just punching her in the face over and over. Akira looks great in just her tights with her breasts exposed while she is getting pummeled.