Olivia Munn Psylocke

General discussions about superheroines!
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sneek peek at Olivia Munn in her Psylocke costume. I'm liking the leotard look. Let's hope she does some high kicks during the movie :wolverine:

More images here.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I hope she's not the one in the middle. :no:

I like it, I love a bit of decorative thigh.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

The one in the middld is fro the califofnia raisins right? (Fuck I'm old)
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^Can't argue with that.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

I think the guy in the middle looks like Ivan Ooze from the Power Rangers movie :laugh:

Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Both are produced by the same company, Fox. Cutting costs has to start somewhere.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Is this going to be an "older" timeline movie for X-men? Storm has the haircut she wore very early on in her X-men career, only reason I ask.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm pretty certain having two Olivia Munn Psylocke threads in two different sub-forums is a sign of the end times. :)

She does look nice though.

Yep, this is the X-men First Class to Days of Future Past to Apocalypse timeline.
Last edited by theScribbler 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Ninja J.
Henchman
Henchman

I don't know what's more shocking: that Psylocke is actually in a costume that holds mostly true to the comics or that they found a way to make Apocalypse look like complete and utter shit.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I agree. Apocolypse looks like some old man. What is it with Hollywood and villains. First they get rid of all the jacked up body builders as heroes then then get these wimpy dudes as villains.
phopho
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I think it might look good once they do some post on it. I don't know what you mean about no more jacked up bodybuilders as heroes though. Superman, Captain America and Thor in the current movies aren't jacked up?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

phopho wrote:I think it might look good once they do some post on it. I don't know what you mean about no more jacked up bodybuilders as heroes though. Superman, Captain America and Thor in the current movies aren't jacked up?

Ehhhh not really. Yeah they are fit but no body builder type. Even bad guys aren't the giant body builder types anymore.