I'm looking for some feedback/input for Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Fan Film

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirl6comicbookposter.png
supergirl6comicbookposter.png (2 MiB) Viewed 8459 times
I know many of you who have followed my fan film series "WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series" have requested that I have fans/followers give their suggestions and input when it comes peril elements in the films. And I know many of you want to have some input/suggestions when it comes to Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace fan Film project...which will be the 6th installment of the series. So now, because I am currently in the middle of writing the script for this fan film, I'm going to have you folks have the floor.

Now, I might as well tell you that the main focus of this future installment..focuses on bad vs evil. Its a faceoff between Supergirl Vs. Evil Superwoman and it will be the final chapter in the "Marc Luthor Saga" Storyline" The storyline of this installment is a carry over from Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction.

Besides, underwater peril (Which is the main point of this series and my films) What other peril elements would you like to see in Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace? And what else would you like to see in this fan film installment? Leave your suggestions...down below. And towards the end of August..i will reveal what peril elements will be in the script/project and I will reveal the entire plot of the fan film....So once again, Leave your input/ suggestions...down below.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
sharon-in-peril
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hmmmm …. how about some wicked kryptonite-laced underwater boa-constrictor ….? or specially treated kryptonite strips that actually shrink on contact with water, so it cinches around supergirl's middle? (I know I'd like to face a peril like that ;-)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

1) Some sort of kryptonite rod head blow knockout
2) Or, since it's Evil SG, a punchout KO on her chin or a KO chop to the neck would be believable.
3) Both SG's trading harsh belly punches and (not sure if this is possible on YouTube) low blows
4) Underwater choking fight between the two SG's
5) Evil SG Forcing Good SG to submit to some humiliation by the use of a hostage.
(SG couldn't outspeed an equally-powerful Evil SG with a rescue attempt and thus would be compelled to comply. If the budget doesn't allow for another actor/actress as hostage, just have SG looking at a TV screen from a perspective behind the screen showing her horrified yet stymied.)

Just a few thoughts for now. Good luck and thanks for giving us the chance to have input at an early stage.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

So far..so good guys...keep them coming
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

How about having SG's hands and feet tied while struggling in the pool? Keeping safety in mind obviously, but how about her being tied hands and feet with a kryptonite necklace to weigh her down?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Alright offering a few thoughts here,

First off you have Supergirl vs an evil version of herself, so rather than having any Kryptonite in this one I'd focus purely on the battle between these two. Supergirl has a hard time because she's fighting basically herself. Maybe she's not use to dealing with someone as strong as her. Maybe even the clone/duplicate or whatever is stronger than her. So I'd like to see a lot of struggling between the two, with them exchanging bear hugs and punches. Supergirl gets drained by the fight as she's just being battered by her evil counter part.

One thing I'd love to see is from Superman IV, where Supergirl gets pounded down into the ground (or maybe in this case the pool) by repeated blows to her head and shoulders. She just slips deeper and deeper, completely weakened and helpless by the pounding.

Anyway two cents worth of thoughts
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Loving the suggestions/feedback so far...keep them coming..meanwhile..here's another movie poster art I made a couple of weeks ago, for the Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Fan Film...
supergirl6hitchcockposter.png
supergirl6hitchcockposter.png (839.59 KiB) Viewed 8355 times
In the meantime..keep the inputs and suggestions coming guys. I've should of done this a long time ago. :supes:
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I'm a sucker for flight...Love to see an up close shot of Kaycee flying (as opposed to her streaking in the distance). Also love to see a heat vision duel. But I like super power use, and both characters in this film have the Supergirl power set.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Loving these suggestion so far...will most likely use some of the suggestion/input and put it in the script. i will reveal what peril elements I've put in the Supergirl 6 towards the end of August. but in the meantime, here's another Supergirl 6 movie poster art I made a couple of weeks ago. keep the ideas, suggestions and input coming.
supergirl6goodvs.evilposter.png
supergirl6goodvs.evilposter.png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 8244 times
Supergirl6insideveryheroposter.png
Supergirl6insideveryheroposter.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 8244 times
Supergirl6evilsuperwomanlooksgoodposter.png
Supergirl6evilsuperwomanlooksgoodposter.png (950.74 KiB) Viewed 8244 times
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I like how you're asking for fan input and considering some of the ideas; it connects you to the fans and gives them an incentive to donate.....good luck with the production
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:I like how you're asking for fan input and considering some of the ideas; it connects you to the fans and gives them an incentive to donate.....good luck with the production
indeed and I must tell you that this is installment will be the most expensive one out of all of them. Besides, since it is the last chapter in the "Marc Luthor Saga" in the series..., So, i want to make the final chapter of the storyline very good.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Sounds promising.

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Sounds promising.
Indeed,DrDominator9...I know many people requested chloroform KO and gassing KO as well and those two peril elements will be in the fan film installment as well. of course..i will be announcing all the peril elements that will be included in the fan film in late August.

in the meantime, keep the inputs and suggestions coming. :) :supes:
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

It's ambitious but - costume destruction!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

thecatsuit wrote:It's ambitious but - costume destruction!
Unfortunately..there will be no costume destruction in this installment and to be honest..I'm not sure if this series and the spin off series will ever have costume destruction in an installment. Here are a couple of reasons why. One, There was already costume destruction in the very first installment of the series entitled "Supergirl In The Watery Trap" and i never like to repeat something twice. Their are exceptions..but I feel that we have already done the destruction of the costume once in this series. Secondly, We feel and see that a lot of fans of this series aren't interested in "costume destruction" in this series. Thirdly, Its the least request item/element in the series. And finally, YouTube guidelines come into play as well. i know that you have wanted to see costumes destruction in this series..but we are not looking to go into that route.

Sorry to disappoint you, catsuit. I know your a fan of costume destruction..but we have done it before and we feel that when it comes to that part. one time is enough. i hope you understand.

in the meantime, keep the suggestions and inputs coming.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Maybe not complete costume destruction, but maybe a few tears across the front or back to show that she was clawed or something? A little battle damage to show SG took a good beating, perhaps?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Maybe not complete costume destruction, but maybe a few tears across the front or back to show that she was clawed or something? A little battle damage to show SG took a good beating, perhaps?
At the moment..that's not in the plans..again, we did do some costume destruction and..their were tears in the skirt in "Supergirl In The Watery Trap"
I'm not completely ruling out a couple of rips on the costume in the future...but it will not be featured in Supergirl 6.
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'd like to see Supergirl defeated in a muddy costume.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

HeroineTard wrote:I'd like to see Supergirl defeated in a muddy costume.
Its a good idea too..but Sadly, this is another element that will definitely not happen at all in either series and it would be impossible to do too (because many factors come to play) and also add the fact that YouTube is known for taking down some videos of women fighting in mud because they feel that its inappropriate. To me, its not...but, its YouTube. Now, this series has always focused on superheroines in underwater peril situation and also has a mixture of different above water/dry peril elements as well. but, sadly...the muddy elements will never happen in this series. Its a good suggestion..but its impossible because of many factors.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

SG attacked by a bunch of green kryptonite rubber duckies?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

avenger wrote:SG attacked by a bunch of green kryptonite rubber duckies?
:lol: Stop it, you're killing me!

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:SG attacked by a bunch of green kryptonite rubber duckies?
That's funny, man :lol:
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Might as well throw my 2 cents in...

Superwoman knows Supergirl's secret id. Quietly confronts her in her own disguise (or not). She tells her where and when she is meet her, or Linda's friends / colleges will pay the price for her cowardice. To make her point, and show she is at least just as strong as the metropolis marvel she takes advantage of Supergirl, by twisting her arm, finger or something causing her pain / discomfort. Smiling Superwoman walks away "Don't be late creampuff.”

Supergirl arrives and the entire place is lead lined. Superwoman in hiding waits till Supergirl is next to the pool when she strikes.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

As your suggestions and input continue to roll in..i will share another Supergirl VI movie posters art I made a couple of weeks ago. I'm liking what I"m seeing and reading so far. In the words of White Sox broadcaster..Ken "Hawk" Harrison.."Don't stop now, boys!" Keep the suggestions and inputs coming.
Supergirl6evilsuperwomanlooksgoodposter.png
Supergirl6evilsuperwomanlooksgoodposter.png (950.74 KiB) Viewed 8041 times
supergirlVIlightingpostmed.png
supergirlVIlightingpostmed.png (349.27 KiB) Viewed 8042 times
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
add the fact that YouTube is known for taking down some videos of women fighting in mud because they feel that its inappropriate.

I have no idea where you're getting this idea from. Youtube will not take down videos with mud fighting and there is nothing in their terms of service to support this at all. All you have to do is search the site for "mud fight" or "mud wrestling" and you'll get like a hundred results of girls in skimpy clothes wrestling in mud.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

HeroineTard wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
add the fact that YouTube is known for taking down some videos of women fighting in mud because they feel that its inappropriate.

I have no idea where you're getting this idea from. Youtube will not take down videos with mud fighting and there is nothing in their terms of service to support this at all. All you have to do is search the site for "mud fight" or "mud wrestling" and you'll get like a hundred results of girls in skimpy clothes wrestling in mud.
You would be surprise...some times those types of videos as well as drowning videos are flagged sometimes by YouTube. It does happen...its happens sometimes..nevertheless. Even if they didn't flag them, This series is not going down the route of mud fighting...A big factor most of all is the MMP Studios doesn't film that element. They are specialize in underwater filming only. If I was associated with another production company..that would be a different story and mud fighting would be included, but that's not the route I want to go in at all or ever.
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
HeroineTard wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:

You would be surprise...some times those types of videos as well as drowning videos are flagged sometimes by YouTube. It does happen...its happens sometimes..nevertheless. This series is not going down the route of mud fighting.
That is perfectly fine if the series doesn't include mud related content. I have no problem with that at all. Just don't blame it on YouTube. You can straight up say whether or not a wish to include something for whatever reason you like. After all, it's your movie. Nobody will judge you for that decision. However, people will raise an eyebrow when you start fabricating an excuse in order to pander.

If a video gets flagged for removal it is due to some other type of content that it contains and nothing to do with having mud, water or drowning. Just check out this video for example. Pretty graphic with drowning and death.

Also, sometimes videos get falsely flagged for removal. There are systems in place for content creators to appeal a take down. You should know this.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

HeroineTard wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
HeroineTard wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:

You would be surprise...some times those types of videos as well as drowning videos are flagged sometimes by YouTube. It does happen...its happens sometimes..nevertheless. This series is not going down the route of mud fighting.
That is perfectly fine if the series doesn't include mud related content. I have no problem with that at all. Just don't blame it on YouTube. You can straight up say whether or not a wish to include something for whatever reason you like. After all, it's your movie. Nobody will judge you for that decision. However, people will raise an eyebrow when you start fabricating an excuse in order to pander.

If a video gets flagged for removal it is due to some other type of content that it contains and nothing to do with having mud, water or drowning. Just check out this video for example. Pretty graphic with drowning and death.

Also, sometimes videos get falsely flagged for removal. There are systems in place for content creators to appeal a take down. You should know this.
Ok, HeroineTard....I'm glad you understand my position on the element. But, I still have to put some blame on YouTube as well..because I feel that their system in flagging videos has been flawed for a long while. especially when it comes to falsely flagging some videos for removals, the videos that come to mind are some drowning and mud fighting. I don't know why they are falsely flagged...but sometimes they are and that's all on youtube. Anyway, i'm glad you understand my position on this.

Keep the suggestions and inputs coming, folks.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

OK, so you're getting some fan input and ideas and you sound like you're really limited in what you can do.....I know some of it is out of your control and maybe some of it sounds like it's out of your comfort zone, but how about meeting some of the fans in the middle? If you can't do mud wrestling how about a scene where SG is humiliated and dragged through mud or just has her face dunked in mud or water similar to the scene in the 2006 Superman movie where they gang up on him and drag him through the puddles and dunk his head in the water? You can probably use a plastic kiddie pool and between you and someone else can probably make a safe and easy mud dunking scenario, or at least have her dirtied up in some mud as a show of humiliation. As for the costume destruction, I already suggested having some rips or tears to show a little damage, but if you can't do that, how about a little costume removal? maybe have the evil SG pull off the good SG's skirt or cape? Throw in some dialogue to convey some humiliation and have the evil SG taunt her by removing her cape or skirt and then throwing the good SG into the pool? You're getting a lot of good suggestions and if you keep shooting them down, I can see where this will lead.....
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:OK, so you're getting some fan input and ideas and you sound like you're really limited in what you can do.....I know some of it is out of your control and maybe some of it sounds like it's out of your comfort zone, but how about meeting some of the fans in the middle? If you can't do mud wrestling how about a scene where SG is humiliated and dragged through mud or just has her face dunked in mud or water similar to the scene in the 2006 Superman movie where they gang up on him and drag him through the puddles and dunk his head in the water? You can probably use a plastic kiddie pool and between you and someone else can probably make a safe and easy mud dunking scenario, or at least have her dirtied up in some mud as a show of humiliation. As for the costume destruction, I already suggested having some rips or tears to show a little damage, but if you can't do that, how about a little costume removal? maybe have the evil SG pull off the good SG's skirt or cape? Throw in some dialogue to convey some humiliation and have the evil SG taunt her by removing her cape or skirt and then throwing the good SG into the pool? You're getting a lot of good suggestions and if you keep shooting them down, I can see where this will lead.....
I've only shot down one suggestion, avenger. The partial costume destruction I haven't completely ruled out of the installment or the series for that matter....but could be in a future installment, but like I have stated...it was done in "The Watery Trap".

But, as for the mud wrestling/fighting..that is definitely out of the question...because I don't want to do that and I'm not looking for the series to go into that direction and also, MMP doesn't film that.

Now, the dunking of Supergirl's head in the pool is a very good suggestion and I will keep that in mind for this installment. if not for this installment, then a future one...

But, once again. Mud is out of the question. I'm sticking to underwater peril element and above water peril elements like chloroform KO, gassing KO, bondage, tied up and etc. those scenarios have been the most requested. I've only shot down one suggestion in this topic and that's the mud fighting. I'm sure a lot of fans and followers of this series, understand that. I'm I limited..yes..because its low budget fan film series, but its the best i can do and...and also, I'm not a fan of super-heroine in mud fighting/wrestling and its not what I want to do. Its probably sound brutal coming from me, but i just don't like mud fighting/wrestling. That's just me.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

no problem man, I'm personally not into mud wrestling but I was just trying to be helpful in suggesting the middle road approach....I know the focus of your series is underwater peril, but at the same time, I don't see how incorporating other ideas outside the pool would hurt. Anyway, best of luck with this
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:no problem man, I'm personally not into mud wrestling but I was just trying to be helpful in suggesting the middle road approach....I know the focus of your series is underwater peril, but at the same time, I don't see how incorporating other ideas outside the pool would hurt. Anyway, best of luck with this
Understandable, avenger.

Keep the suggestions/input coming....
robyn
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi Jimbob

I don't maybe know your series too well but I did watch the last one when it came out. I read that you don't control the filming but I have 3 points to make and the first one at least is for the film makers

1. Sound for dialogue wasn't good enough. They need to have the microphone pick up better what the actors are saying.
2. There was a scene in the last one when Supergirl was on the phone. This went on far too long. A scene of one person on the phone with nothing else going on shouldn't last more than 20-30 seconds.
3. I really don't want to go after the actress playing Supergirl but I think it will help you here. Maybe it was going in and out of the pool and then drying in the Sun but Supergirls hair was something of a 'Frizzaster' (Frizzy-Disaster). If you could get her to straighten it or a wig or something to make it look better because it distracted from the scenes I thought.

Best of luck.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I think a head-dunking scene with SG over the edge of the pool sounds exciting if Kaycee is amenable to it and it's carefully staged.

You've done dunking shots in fights within the pool but not over it's edge.

I'm wondering if a choking scene from behind with SG on a raft might be possible? But even as I write it I can't imagine a likely scenario where SG would ever willingly get on a raft in that pool. :lol: Oh well! I'll keep thinking.

avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

DrDominator9 wrote:I think a head-dunking scene with SG over the edge of the pool sounds exciting if Kaycee is amenable to it and it's carefully staged.

I'm wondering if a choking scene from behind with SG on a raft might be possible? But even as I write it I can't imagine a likely scenario where SG would ever willingly get on a raft in that pool. :lol: Oh well! I'll keep thinking.

if SG was somehow weakened and incapacitated, the evil SG could put her on the raft and send her to float around the pool....and to further humiliate her or taunt her, the evil SG could then come up and choke her like you suggested. After she gets choked out or whatever, the evil SG can flip the raft over dumping SG into the water
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

robyn wrote:Hi Jimbob

I don't maybe know your series too well but I did watch the last one when it came out. I read that you don't control the filming but I have 3 points to make and the first one at least is for the film makers

1. Sound for dialogue wasn't good enough. They need to have the microphone pick up better what the actors are saying.
2. There was a scene in the last one when Supergirl was on the phone. This went on far too long. A scene of one person on the phone with nothing else going on shouldn't last more than 20-30 seconds.
3. I really don't want to go after the actress playing Supergirl but I think it will help you here. Maybe it was going in and out of the pool and then drying in the Sun but Supergirls hair was something of a 'Frizzaster' (Frizzy-Disaster). If you could get her to straighten it or a wig or something to make it look better because it distracted from the scenes I thought.

Best of luck.
hello, robyn. in response to your feedback of Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction..
the sound for dialogue I do apologize for..especially with the Marc talking to Agent I-270, that seemed to be the scene where it was hard to pick up what they were saying...I wanted to camera to be very close up to both of them so fans could here what they were saying...I will make sure that be fixed up in the future.
As for the scene for when Supergirl was on the phone..i think that part needed to be 1 minute or 2 long, because it was part of a dialogue that focused on Marc Luthor finding out that he know Supergirl's true identity.

As for Supergirl's hair...to me...there was nothing wrong with her hair or wet or dry. It did look a lot frizzier when it was drying in the sun..but all women's hair look like that...especially if the hair style was curly and frizzy before. now, I know that 10% fans weren't crazy about Supergirl's hair style before she got in the pool...but to me..its different and I think very cool and it stood out in Supergirl V and a lot of fans actually liked it. now mind you, in the comic books..when Supergirl was brought back to life...she had curly/frizzy hair (mind you it was the style in the late 80s/early 90s) here's prove.
2.jpg
2.jpg (189 KiB) Viewed 7838 times
Superman-V2-19-page-8-e1321428128504.jpg
Superman-V2-19-page-8-e1321428128504.jpg (98.32 KiB) Viewed 7838 times
Supergirl-Team Luthor p51.jpg
Supergirl-Team Luthor p51.jpg (396.22 KiB) Viewed 7838 times
1994.Supergirl 1994 Mini Ad.jpg
1994.Supergirl 1994 Mini Ad.jpg (533.18 KiB) Viewed 7838 times
Now, I know that these are just drawings/cartoons of Supergirl...but there were times that she did rock the curly hair/frizzy hair.

Now as for Kaycee Anne's hair. Look at the photos/difference to when its dry, soak and wet and drying out.
SGFIVEProfile1.png
SGFIVEProfile1.png (589.16 KiB) Viewed 7838 times
SGV34.png
SGV34.png (611.12 KiB) Viewed 7838 times
To me, it looks very good and fine. Kaycee looks terrific whether her hair is dry or soaking wet or drying out..As for the drying out part, everybody's hair..no matter what style it is..ends up looking frizzy..So I see it as a not issue.

Also, just to be clear...if there is one thing I can't stand are actresses/cosplay players who are dressed up as Supergirl wearing blonde wigs. to me, its a major turn off. Why don't they just dye their hair blonde. Helen Salter did it and so has the new Supergirl. because...if she wore a wig..it would take away form the realism of the film.

Anyway, I appreciate your feedback of Supergirl V, Robyn. And like always..we will do the best we can to improve ourselves in this fan film series and the spin off fan film series as well.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:
DrDominator9 wrote:I think a head-dunking scene with SG over the edge of the pool sounds exciting if Kaycee is amenable to it and it's carefully staged.

if SG was somehow weakened and incapacitated, the evil SG could put her on the raft and send her to float around the pool....and to further humiliate her or taunt her, the evil SG could then come up and choke her like you suggested. After she gets choked out or whatever, the evil SG can flip the raft over dumping SG into the water
This is a very good suggestion, Avenger and Dr. Donimator9...I can say that probably half of this suggestion would be in Supergirl 6 against Evil Superwoman and the other half would be in a future Supergirl installment..whether it would against another villain or etc.

Very good stuff..keep them coming folks.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

No need to be so formal, Jim. You can call me Dr. D. :D

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:No need to be so formal, Jim. You can call me Dr. D. :D
ok, Dr. D :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: UPDATE :supes:
So far, the Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace script is 85% complete and I can say that a lot of the suggestions that have been posted on this topic have been included in the script..,But I still would like to see and hear more suggestions and input. In the meantime, here's the first of many newspaper front page promo posters for the Supergirl VI Fan Film...

Once again, in late August...i will reveal what peril elements and etc will be in the Supergirl VI. In the meantime, keep the suggestions coming...
supergirl6newspaperarticle.png
supergirl6newspaperarticle.png (986.93 KiB) Viewed 7779 times
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Suupergirl VI is the movie that I am waiting for, not the upcoming one...
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:Suupergirl VI is the movie that I am waiting for, not the upcoming one...
Understandable, RL11 cause I know that you wanted to see Supergirl 6 instead of the twilight zone supergirl film we are currently preparing for. So I understand your stance. I will make the official announcement on Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Fan Film project (6th installment of the series) in Late August..revealing the peril element contents, the plot of the story, the fan film project's budget and the crowdfunding campaign. So I hope you stay tuned!
Supergirl6mainlogo.png
Supergirl6mainlogo.png (251.99 KiB) Viewed 7687 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

As we countdown to the August 28th premiere of the upcoming pilot installment of WON/MMP's Twilight Zone Cosplay Under Peril Fan Film Series entitled "The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl", We want to let you know that this evening, we have sent/emailed the script for the 6th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled: "Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace" to MMP Studios. This 6th installment of the series would star Kaycee Anne as Supergirl and Linda Hines as "Evil" Superwoman...with a cameo appearance by Marc Walton as Marc Luthor. As many for you know, we are targeting the fall/later this year for this installment to be filmed. As soon as we get word back from MMP Studios and the thumbs up from both Kaycee Anne And Linda Hines as well, We will let you know and give you the plot of the story, details, rename for fan film series facebook page and we will officially launch the indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for this 6th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril fan Film Series entitled "Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace. So Stay Tuned!
Supergirl6mainpostermed.png
Supergirl6mainpostermed.png (371.54 KiB) Viewed 7349 times
A lot of you fans inputs, suggestions and requests were put into the Supergirl 6 script and I will reveal what non-water and underwater peril elements and KOs element will be in this film. Also, by popular demand, There will be a lot of non-water peril elements (KOs, chloroform and etc.) and a lot of underwater peril elements in this installment (since that's what this series is about and mainly focuses on)

I hope to make an official announcement on Sunday or next week.