Dark Mirror: Vengeance is Hers (Hawk Heroes)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Vengeance_is_Hers.jpg
Vengeance_is_Hers.jpg (30.68 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
Plot: Rogue supervillainess Dark Hawk is on a rampage to stomp out a league of superheroines known only by their codename: Hawks. So far, Fury and countless others have fallen before the sadistic might of Dark Hawk who is determined to take out their beloved leader Scarlet Hawk and create her own legacy: the downfall and destruction of the Hawk Heroines! However, Silver Hawk is in hot pursuit and determined to put the brakes on Dark Hawk before she does anymore damage to the team with her destructive nature. But will her ‘telekinetic’ abilities be enough to stop the raven-haired killing machine before she gets any closer to Scarlet Hawk?
(Danger Will Robinson! Spoilers ahead Read at your own risk)

Pros:
-Juicy Jewell Marceau was part of the reason that I wanted to see this vid. After seeing her performance as the superheroine Prism, I decided to see what she was truly capable of and she did not disappoint at all. Her performance as Silver Hawk is a treat to behold and she is able to hold her own…for a good few minutes that is. Though her character gets a bad fate in this picture, Jewell made excellent use of her time in front of the camera and her portrayal of the buoyant, yet determined Silver Hawk was impressive.
-My homegirl is a rabid fan of Lady Diana and after seeing her performance in this, I’m starting to understand why. I’ve seen a couple other vids of Lady Diana in the superheroine genre but they all have the same quirk: she’s the villainess!
Truth be told as fascinating and gorgeous as Lady Diana is…she’s scary. Hell, she kinda even scares me when I see her playing a villain and her portrayal of Dark Hawk is just evil to the core! The things that Dark Hawk does in this vid go far beyond just normal breaking and humiliating the heroine. She really pushes her brutality into the red zone. I think Lady Diana enjoys playing the bad girl and it really shows with how she takes delight in the destruction of the Hawks.
-Loved the costumes that Jewell and Lady Diana are sporting in this. Silver Hawk’s blue leotard, silver boots, cape, gauntlets and skirt were nice and Dark Hawk had some kind of black dominatrix leather on to show her character’s meanness.
-Great use of special effects here and the producer focuses on the power of ‘telekinesis’ in this one. It was fun seeing Jewell stop Lady Diana dead in her tracks with her telekinetic power and just punish her without having to lay a finger on her. Mind slaps, body lifting with the mind, force choking (like Darth Vader), etc. Silver Hawk even made Dark Hawk use her electrical vibration gauntlets on herself.
Jewell was truly unleashing ‘The Force’ in this vid. Girl should be a freakin’ Jedi! LOL!
Vengeance_is_Hers (Use the force, Jewell!).jpg
Vengeance_is_Hers (Use the force, Jewell!).jpg (33.39 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
-Lady Diana gets to do some one-sided beating on Jewell in this vid, complete with boob punching, crotch elbowing, schoolgirl-style pins and so forth. Granted her character did cheat but hey, for a villainess, anything goes.
-The ending was very heartbreaking for me. I remember when Lady Diana was preparing for the finisher, I just found myself staring at my screen in horror shaking my head and whispering, ‘No…Diana don’t do it!’ *sigh* But alas, Jewell’s demise was backbreaking for me to watch. I mean, her character’s defeat was almost like watching Ip Chung’s death at the hands of Chong Lee (Bloodsport fans will know which scene I’m talking about if they’ve seen the movie).
But Diana had Jewell totally at her mercy and…ya’ know, I’m gonna stop there because just remembering that scene is just too painful. Bottom line, Silver Hawk’s demise will not only make you cringe, but it’ll make you feel great sorrow for her. Even now I’m still saying to myself, ‘D*mn! That’s no way to go out!’

Cons
-As fun as the one-sided beatdown was, they once again overdid it with the belly-punching and boob punching. Felt that took up too much time in the vid.
-Five minutes for Jewell to shine? I mean really though? Is that all they could spare for her? She deserved to have a little more fight time than that. Plus, she got overpowered way too easily in this…and she’s a telekinetic for God’s sake!
-Again, not a fan of dildos, but because it was a special effect for this vid, I’m willing to overlook it. Strange thing about this one, when Diana deployed it, it sounded like a lightsaber being wielded (pause for side-splitting, gut wrenching laughter).

Diagnosis (What could’ve been better)
-Though the producer did give Silver Hawk a winning streak at the beginning, it definitely needed to last a little longer than just five minutes. If the heroine’s fate is to lose, that’s fine, but give them more of a comeback before you let the villain go medieval on them.
-Most importantly, if the heroine has to lose, let em’ go down fighting at least or being defiant to their captors till the end. This way, the audience will feel for them more and root more for the episode where the villain gets their just desserts (if that ever happens).

Final Outcome:
This fetish vid was satisfying, sensual and sensational to say the least. The producer who created the Hawks storyline really put their best foot forward with ‘Vengeance is Hers’ and they have two gorgeous performers in the form of Jewell Marceau and Lady Diana giving it their all. It was fun to see Jewell in this, but I think Lady Diana really stole the show in this one, playing a character of pure evil with the moral conscience of a bloody machete. Hell, only thing Diana is missing now is a hockey mask. Though the vid had its flaws, it really entertained me and had me on the edge of my seat. I look forward to the next chapter of this story.

My final score for ‘Vengeance is Hers’: 9 out of 10. I highly recommend this prescription for Jewell Marceau and Lady Diana fans.
Vengeance_is_Hers (Finish Her!).jpg
Vengeance_is_Hers (Finish Her!).jpg (35.4 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'