Introducing - Studio X - Customs By Hyponlinemedia!

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

I am starting a new initiative, something I've never done before. I will be dedicating a lot of my time to customs! In the past, I've always shot my own ideas and will continue to do so but I've always had custom requests that I've turned down or have become lost in the process.

So I gave some thought to what the ultimate custom situation would be? The first thing I would want to know is, what is my location going to look like? So without further boring diatribe, I am giving you a look at the current sets that are available for your custom right now with no extra location fee.

First off, our expanded dungeon. I am excited about this room as I will be adding a some more pieces designed by a renowned BDSM furniture designer out of Hollywood. I plan to add some stocks for ticking and other torture purposes, a bondage table, perhaps a small cage. And definitely an iron version of the chain table I created for Return Of The Harem Girl
28.jpg
28.jpg (35.59 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
I added a full length view so you can see the suspension chain.
Dungeon1.jpg
Dungeon1.jpg (173.16 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
Dungeon2.jpg
Dungeon2.jpg (287.04 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
We will also be adding some flooring as well as some pipes to clamp down a heroine for more intense videos.

Next up, is the lab! This is a work in progress but as you can see it's coming along nicely, I plan to add some monitors and other decor to the walls this week.
Lab1.jpg
Lab1.jpg (98.76 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
Lastly there is a living room area that can be configured
living-room.jpg
living-room.jpg (148.87 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
And a small space for a bedroom

(pictures will be updated)

Not only that, but all standing sets will be pro-lit by the same lighting guy that worked on a lot of Axel Brauns productions and I will update pictures with that as well.

We also have a greenscreen in case you are looking for that as well!

On top of that, I will have a full crew available, we can shoot DSLR or high end video, or both, depending on the action and the requirement.

I will be posting a list of girls that are available for customs and it will be pretty extensive!

You can DM if you are interested in a custom, most girls that are on my sites are still available, if not I have girls who will make good substitutes.

I just wanted to put this out there and have you guys chew on this for a while. I will be updating and providing a website for everything as well.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

One thing I was working on for DBC was a prop that consisted of an overhead light housing, peg board and xmas tree lights that cycle. Basically you mount the smas tree lights on the peg board then put that in the light housing and then you have some panel with cycling lights in it.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Furniture is easy. Good will, yard sales, Value Village. St. Vincent. In fact I buy all my furniture except anything with a cushion from Goodwill then just return it when done. $15 for a coffee table. $20 for a chair. $5 for a desk.

Walls can be made super cheap with 1/2 inch foam board used to insulate concrete. They can be painted over and over, are super light weight, can support a person. Easy to break apart. Easy to dispose of.

We once made a cave out of crumpled brown paper used for painting. Looked obvious up close but on video looked like rock.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

WOW-Girl wrote:Where did you buy all the furniture and how much did you pay for it ? Could you please made a video in 101 lecture/documentary style for how you build your studio and how you used for the best ?
I will do that in 2 years when I retire.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:
WOW-Girl wrote:Where did you buy all the furniture and how much did you pay for it ? Could you please made a video in 101 lecture/documentary style for how you build your studio and how you used for the best ?
I will do that in 2 years when I retire.
Wow you're that old? ;)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, it's not a matter of being old, it's a matter of wanting to do different things. But I digress. I will open another thread about that. I plan to give up the studio in 2 years. How's that? So clock is ticking! Tick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick Tick
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:Well, it's not a matter of being old, it's a matter of wanting to do different things. But I digress. I will open another thread about that. I plan to give up the studio in 2 years. How's that? So clock is ticking! Tick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick TickTick Tick

Oh you're getting out of the biz. Well I would imagine if you have enough videos in your store you simply can live off the sales. Or go do something else while getting supplemented income.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mr. X wrote:Furniture is easy. Good will, yard sales, Value Village. St. Vincent. In fact I buy all my furniture except anything with a cushion from Goodwill then just return it when done. $15 for a coffee table. $20 for a chair. $5 for a desk.

Walls can be made super cheap with 1/2 inch foam board used to insulate concrete. They can be painted over and over, are super light weight, can support a person. Easy to break apart. Easy to dispose of.

We once made a cave out of crumpled brown paper used for painting. Looked obvious up close but on video looked like rock.

Agreed about the furniture. The paper is what I used here too:
02.jpg
02.jpg (44.06 KiB) Viewed 3571 times
Same with the Christmas lights, I've been wiring up the lab pieces. Should have them all set up in a week or so.
TightsLover
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

This is exciting news! I had a custom done with you years back but we were unable to get another one done. Do you have a page with a roster of girls?
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Any new superheroine video coming up?