Latex Batgirl Custom Weekend next week

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Next weekend we will be shooting the Latex batgirl for one custom.
The suit takes awhile to put on and take off so we are looking for a few customs to make the shoot worthwhile.

So here's the deal.

We are taking $75 customs for a 10-15 minute movie

it can be a solo film, or a male/female film
it can be tame, explicit, or XXX

it can have anything except:
Suit destruction, anything anal, poop or pee play

This will be the last time Eve puts the latex suit on for customs for the rest of the year!
If you want a custom with Latex batgirl this is the best option since its being done next weekend and its being done at low cost.

Send all requests to:
[email protected]
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Well... thank you all for sending in emails asking about this. We are now fully booked for the weekend.
we wanted to limit the customs to 6, but ended up stretching it out to 10 to cater to everyone who asked.

These customs will be shot this saturday/Sunday and will be delivered shortly after editing.

Thank you all for your interest.
This will be the last time in 2015 that Eve puts on the Latex bat suit so we are happy we got to get those customs in.
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Speaking of Eve putting on the batsuit, have you guys thought about doing behind the scenes videos? Just a thought.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

thecatsuit wrote:Speaking of Eve putting on the batsuit, have you guys thought about doing behind the scenes videos? Just a thought.

how so?
because we had played with the idea of creating a youtube channel that we would add behind the scenes antics and bloopers and outtakes. is that kinda what you mean?
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

KnightsofGotham.com wrote: how so?
because we had played with the idea of creating a YouTube channel that we would add behind the scenes antics and bloopers and outtakes. is that kinda what you mean?
Yeah that sort of general idea.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

The only real issue i have with that is that youtube has this thing about nudity and it would get reported pretty fast, especially if there are other producers watching it. I would have to edit it all down before posting it and that would require more time than I actually have ATM.

I'm producing content for over 20 different niches, which means Im almost always shooting, editing, advertising.
I don't exactly know where I could squeeze extra time.

But we have thought about it, and actively discussed doing it. We just need a way to do it.... maybe create a youtube clone and host it on my own server? or maybe create a twitch clone and live stream it on our own server....
its food for thought for sure.