The Return of Harem Girl (Hypnotic's World)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: The delightful Bedouin beauty Harem Girl is back and ready for more lustful pleasure. After subduing Wonder Woman and Arachne-girl in her last escapade, Harem Girl has developed a new arsenal of superpowers and wants to test them out. Once again, Wonder Woman is her intended target but like any trap, a skillful hunter needs bait. And Harem Girl thinks rookie heroine Wonder Star would be just the bait she needs to lure the star-spangled heroine into her clutches once again…
Return of Harem Girl (Hypnotic's World)1640.wmv_snapshot_05.26_[2015.08.17_13.57.18].jpg
Return of Harem Girl (Hypnotic's World)1640.wmv_snapshot_05.26_[2015.08.17_13.57.18].jpg (26.26 KiB) Viewed 2907 times
Pros:
-Kendra James reprises her role as the satin-veiled villainess Harem Girl and it appears that her character has been given a new arsenal gear of superpowers which she wields oh so well in this vid. Kendra is given a lot more to do in this vid than the first ‘Harem Girl’ story that she was in and the producer made good use of Kendra’s assets in here.
The way Kendra moves and slinks around so gracefully and playfully as she lures Wonder Star into her trap is beautiful. The part that I loved here is when Kendra does her Harem dance, Jade Indica’s Wonder Star starts to get dizzy and sleepy. Great idea for the producer to use dance as a means of subduing an adversary rather than just sheer force.
-Jade Indica looks innocent and brave, but her character is really just bait to bring in a ‘bigger prey’ in this story. Her character doesn’t have many lines in this story and she spends most of the vid being Harem Girl’s puppet for her intended target: Wonder Woman. Never the less, Jade makes good use of her time in the story when Harem Girl places her character under a spell.
-Very good audio effects for Kendra’s spell inducing scene. While Jade is unconscious, Kendra speaks in a way that it makes her voice sound like an echo. That was very creative and it made the story all the more sensual when Kendra spoke and placed Jade under her spell.
-Miss Carter gets to play Wonder Woman here again, but her character is totally unaware that she’s about to fall into a trap just like before. Miss Carter is visually stunning as always, but her character gets subdued way too easily here.
-The costumes are fabulous with Kendra donning her silk Harem veils and tan pantyhose while Jade and Miss Carter are both wearing near-identical Wonder Woman costumes. Miss Carter’s Wonder Woman outfit looks really stunning and erotic here as well. Think it’s the same one she used when she was in ‘The Orgasm Trap’.
-Lots of good dialogue and conversation between the lead heroine and villainess. The conversation Harem Girl has with Wonder Woman after she’s captured was interesting, especially when Wonder Woman mentions that Harem Girl’s hypnotic spell wasn’t going to work on her. Boy, did Harem Girl prove her wrong moments later.
-Some debooting and foot worship is added into the mix and there’s a part where Wonder Star has her top pulled down and she’s being fondled by Harem Girl. Same thing happens to Miss Carter once she’s subdued also, but Kendra and Jade get to enjoy her together.
-Wonder Woman’s bondage scene didn’t look too uncomfortable here, but that bar they’ve got strapped to her throat looked a little excessive.
-Forced orgasm scene for Miss Carter, with Jade pleasuring her feet as Kendra uses a vibrator on her.

Cons
-Not much of a storyline for this particular vid. It was fun to watch mainly for Kendra and Miss Carter’s performance but I don’t think the writer was really trying to push the Harem Girl character into a much broader territory like most villains at ‘Hypnotic’s World’. None the less though, the vid was still a treat to watch.
-While it was fun to see Jade Indica in her role as Wonder Star, her character is very silent when she becomes Kendra’s puppet. She doesn’t get to talk much and if her character is suppose to be wicked now, they should’ve showed that, possibly with glowing eyes to stimulate the effect that she ahd been brainwashed.
-Kendra gets to put both beauty’s out with her Harem kiss, but unfortunately, the kiss is only a small sensual peck on the lips. It’d be better if they had Kendra kiss either Miss Carter or Jade a little longer or at least make out with them during the duration of the story.
-The ending to the story was a little dull. It’s like they had run out of things to do in the story and just wanted a quick ending to the entire vid. Plus, Harem Girl didn’t really have much aim here except to have two submissives to play with and then depart.
-During one scene, lighting in the room can be seen. They gotta work on keeping certain equipment out of the camera’s view if they can for the next story they do on Harem Girl.

Final Outcome
I won’t give a ‘Diagnosis’ for this vid as while there were a few flaws, the vid was still entertaining to look at. Plus, Harem Girl's origins aren't fully fleshed out so to give particulars on how the story could've been better may be a little hard here. If they do go for a part three in the future, hopefully they’ll give Harem Girl an origin story or maybe we’ll see her with more powerful abilities to wield in the future. Maybe a sidekick by her side would make for a fun fetish vid for the future.

Final Score for ‘The Return of Harem Girl’: 6 out of 10.
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

I love this video. I get turned on when all three ladies are in their sheer to waist shimmery pantyhosed feet.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Mr. Pantyhose Lover wrote:I love this video. I get turned on when all three ladies are in their sheer to waist shimmery pantyhosed feet.
As do I my friend. The Harem Girl stories are interesting and I love Kendra James' performance in it. I think this character deserves a little more recognition and a bigger storyline though.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Doctor Outcome wrote:
Mr. Pantyhose Lover wrote:I love this video. I get turned on when all three ladies are in their sheer to waist shimmery pantyhosed feet.
As do I my friend. The Harem Girl stories are interesting and I love Kendra James' performance in it. I think this character deserves a little more recognition and a bigger storyline though.
Now that's what I'm talking about. I's like to see more shimmery sheer to waist pantyhosed footed videos of Harem Girl turning out Power Girl and Argon Girl