Does the Forum need a Phantom Zone?

Have a problem with the forum? get support here!
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Prison Dimension within 'The Ultimate Superheroine Forum' where Bad or Off the rails threads go.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

ksire_99 wrote:Prison Dimension within 'The Ultimate Superheroine Forum' where Bad or Off the rails threads go.
You mean like:
"Please delete my account"

or

"Don't give this model any money" which then leads down the rabbit hole into derailed threads?
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
ksire_99 wrote:Prison Dimension within 'The Ultimate Superheroine Forum' where Bad or Off the rails threads go.
You mean like:

or

"Don't give this model any money" which then leads down the rabbit hole into derailed threads?
Number 2 mostly. :laugh:

There is no hope for "Please delete my account" dude. At least we now know who Dr. Frankenstein stole the brain for his monster from.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You mean like:

or

You don't think this forum should allow discussion about being ripped off by producers?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
You mean like:

or

You don't think this forum should allow discussion about being ripped off by producers?

If you were joking then haha, good one.

if you're serious please read the second part of the sentence. its not the warning its the derailment into conversations that have nothing to do with the model swindling people.
I think anyone has the right to post about getting robbed but when a thread gets hijacked to all hell then whats the point of it anymore.