New Customs with Katherine Trayburn & Mary Kensington

General discussions about superheroines!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I'm now taking custom orders for Katherine Trayburn and Mary Kensington (together or separate) for video customs.

Katherine worked for my store from 2007 until 2011 and did some amazing work for my company, mostly as Supergirl, Power Girl, and as Ms. Marvel. Mary worked for me from 2005 until 2012 and has also has done some stellar work including a great series as Wonder Girl and another one as my main supporting villainess, Omega Woman (or sometimes as Oktober depending on the time of year.)

Both ladies are visiting in town and are available for a few months then are moving to NYC at the end of the year because of their IRL jobs. Until December 31st they are available for customs and we are offering special pricing because this is a very limited window of opportunity. They'll also be attending the New York Comic Con October 8th through the 11th with some of their friends who live up there. I asked Katherine if she wanted to go dressed as the new CBS version of Supergirl and she started working on her costume right away. I believe Mary is going as Wonder Girl or as a TOS Star Trek officer.

For pricing and limitations please email me at [email protected] and as a reminder both ladies are planning on doing some fetish modeling to cover the cost of the hotel and airfare up to NYC so if you want them to make you a fetish video we need to get all entries in before October 1st. Thanks!

- Shakeshift
Attachments
katherine_03.jpg
katherine_03.jpg (278.06 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
DSC00600aaa.jpg
DSC00600aaa.jpg (288.75 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
IMAG0567.jpg
IMAG0567.jpg (394.2 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
katherine_01.jpg
katherine_01.jpg (218.55 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
katherine_02.jpg
katherine_02.jpg (232.99 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

More photos of the two.
Attachments
mary_03.jpg
mary_03.jpg (312.9 KiB) Viewed 3641 times
katherine_04.jpg
katherine_04.jpg (331.59 KiB) Viewed 3641 times
mary_00.jpg
mary_00.jpg (387.36 KiB) Viewed 3641 times
mary_01.jpg
mary_01.jpg (976.05 KiB) Viewed 3641 times
mary_02.jpg
mary_02.jpg (452.38 KiB) Viewed 3641 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Last one for now. For any questions email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Attachments
twitter.jpg
twitter.jpg (149.67 KiB) Viewed 3640 times
trayburn_01.jpg
trayburn_01.jpg (488.12 KiB) Viewed 3640 times
trayburn_02.jpg
trayburn_02.jpg (300.67 KiB) Viewed 3640 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I'll also be shooting in October with Claire Vail (possibly also at New York Comic Con if we can make her schedule with her producers work out) and with Jennifer Blaze and her team in Pittsburgh in mid-October, and in November with Vivian Ireene Pierce.

I also have a new position as head writer and associate producer in Los Angeles which starts in November. It's working as writer for a big superheroines-in-peril miniseries which is coming out in 2016. We worked out all the details at Fetishcon over dinner and I'm very excited to make my first trip out to Los Angeles in over 20 years! SO excited to be part of this high-budget project!
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Congrats on the new gig. :thumbup:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Thanks Scribbler! The new job will be having to come up with stories upon stories upon stories to fit the structure that the executive producer has set up. He wants lots of ideas, and "thinking outside the box" stuff. I have a few ideas, but for as many episodes as he's ordering I'll really need to crack down and start coming up with concepts that are new (or at least are colorful spins on some old ideas) - There are plenty of great ideas from this forum board that I've already cut/pasted and now it's just the process of refining ideas and seeing what's feasible within the budget and what isn't.

At any rate... Anything is better than working for Superheroine's Demise, right?

Anything.
tuxjar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Is it TV or web?
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I don't know what the executive producer has planned at the moment, writers are almost never that high up in the hierarchy unless they really have years and years of movie experience and can contribute creatively or financially on that level, although I know he's very well connected in Los Angeles and he definitely has the budget and funding to take it to the next level.

I was recruited in because the EP needs a lot of SHiP ideas and definitely has a love of the genre and of sexy women. The executive producer likes some of my writing from his own familiarity with the SHiP genre, so I was happy to sign on.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Shakeshift wrote:Thanks Scribbler! The new job will be having to come up with stories upon stories upon stories to fit the structure that the executive producer has set up. He wants lots of ideas, and "thinking outside the box" stuff. I have a few ideas, but for as many episodes as he's ordering I'll really need to crack down and start coming up with concepts that are new (or at least are colorful spins on some old ideas) - There are plenty of great ideas from this forum board that I've already cut/pasted and now it's just the process of refining ideas and seeing what's feasible within the budget and what isn't.

At any rate... Anything is better than working for Superheroine's Demise, right?

Anything.
Well, you know better about working for SD than I do! I was just an initial fan contributing some art and some photoshop fx for early photo stories, and managed to get free membership out of that for a number of years. And later a free website for my art that I guess Villain cancelled after deciding it wasn't getting him enough traffic or signups to SD. My fault I guess cause I wasn't even thinking about that! Worked out OK for me as it made me somewhat known, known enough to help get me freelancing for Superheroines.com. Now that was fun. Definitely a site I wish had lasted longer.

I’m sure you're going to be fine with ideas and stories. Ideas are everywhere. But feel free to email or pm me if you get stuck. I'm up for brainstorming just for the fun exercise of it.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Eleven new and original story concepts in two or three weeks is out of ANYBODY'S SHiP creative range. I may just do that. :)