I will scedule it:)

General discussions about superheroines!
syntaur1
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

After watching the second episode of Supergirl tonight... I have decided to make sure I tune in every Monday night:) :supes:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Other than Melissa being GORGEOUS!! and the possible future ko's I don't see much.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I agree with you Rich. There won't be much peril. And seriously, how many times can you see Supergirl save people over and over again. If there were some Ko's and peril, than yes. But we all know there probably won't be much besides Kryptonite Tranqs!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

In fairness there have only been two episodes and one of them had a ko in it.

C'mon you cup-half-full guys! There could be mind control! Beatdowns! Gassings! Druggings! Hypno! Unmaskings! (Ok, well not unmaskings).
They can't possibly expect to get away with fist fight after fist fight, so there could be split personality/Good SG V Bad SG, a whole wealth of possibilities some of which will be some of the fetishes on this board.

Give it a chance. Live the dream boys! Embrace life's possibilities ! Accept that you now have the hope that it will deliver, at least in part on some of the elements that we love!

Spoiler Alert!

All that said I do think they pissed away the big reveal about her aunt too early though - should have built up to it with a few more stand alone episodes before the big conspiracy.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm praying for a episode where she loses those ugly boots :)
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

I actually like the boots. I think they are sexy paired with her tights.

Plus I enjoyed the scene where she got beat up by her sister in the kryptonite room.
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Yes, those boots and hose look good together. However, like Richpartist I'd like her to be debooted, but for entirely different reasons.

And Tallyho's right, most of us enjoyed the WW television show, mainly because she looked so hot in her costume. Melissa looks super hot in her costume and I'm confident there will be as much peril as there was in the WW show.

Btw, BONDAGE! SG Melissa bound and squirming. Yum.