Powervixens.com

General discussions about superheroines!
jezman612
Neophyte
Neophyte

I started a topic back in April about the missing photo sets on the superherogirls website. Ever since I started that topic, I have been searching all over the internet and have been unsuccessful in finding these missing sets, or even a reason as why they are missing except for that the pre-2009 excuse on the superherogirls site (which does not count in my opinion). I had assumed that all the pre-2009 sets were deleted but there are some pre-2009 sets on the new site, and some of the missing sets were released after the pre-2009 deadline. I know this sounds like I'm ranting and that I am a huge nerd with no life, but I feel that this anger is justified if the owner is knowingly hiding content from her customers without giving a proper reason. If she had given a proper reason (i.e. the sets were corrupted or deleted accidentally), I would not have spent months searching for these sets. The problem has been made worse, with her inclusion of sets from some of her other websites that aren't around anymore. Not surprisingly, she hasn't given a reason for why some those sets are missing (if she said there was a space limitation, then I would accept that as a reason by the way). This topic is just to get my frustration out, and to hopefully gain some insights on the whereabouts of the missing photo sets.

P:S: If this topic breaks any rules of the forum please inform me so I can take it down without any repercussions
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

First of all, why do you say "her" ? Are you sure this website is owned by a girl ? (it's probably part of SHG.com)

Second, my simple guess is that the owner removed specific sets featuring models who don't want to appear there anymore - or, whose contracts have expired, or worse (legal troubles with, etc.)

I don't think "she" would remove sets just like that...

ps. Did you read what's written in the info section ?
Last edited by helstar 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Just contact them. From my experience they're pretty easy to contact.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

2 important sentences that appear on their site:

The Rye UK WW sets are no longer part of our site.

The Cassidy SG sets are no longer part of our site.
nothingtodo65
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm curious if anyone has any samples from this site? I'm looking to find out if they're still active, and how many sets of Blaze there are. Thank you for any help
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

I joined to get the Mia photosets. The only updates are zipped photosets. The think the last update was May 1st.