"Wonder Kiera" Featuring Kiera Nicole Coming Soon To TBFE Films

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

"Wonder Kiera"

Hey everyone,

If you like Kiera in Solaria - The Hunt and were looking for more of an ending, this is the one for you!

Contains: 1 on 1 Male/Female Combat, 2 on 1 Female/Female/Female Combat, Belly Punching, Face Punching, Low Blows, Ground Work, Kicks, Bear Hug, Back Breaker, Whipping, Electrocution, Reluctant Reactions to One Sided Adult Situations including topless nudity and Forced F'ing Doggy while trapped in a Stockade, as well as Cowgirl, Heroine death by asphyx using rope

Wonder Kiera has been tracking her missing lasso. She hears a cry for help and knows the danger of a potential rescue mission or even a trap, but decides to investigate without her lasso. It becomes apparent very quickly that it is in fact a trap. Two of Maliki's slaves have been sent to retrieve her. Typically, these slaves should be no match, but they have been trained and she is without lasso. After battling both slaves, she finds herself exhausted and can't fight it when they chloro her. She awakens to find herself trapped in a stockade, face to face with Maliki. She learns very quickly that Maliki's intention is to make her another of his slaves. if she refuses and fights, he will simply kill her. Find out what happens.

http://thebattleforearth.com/Wonder_Kiera.html
Attachments
TBFE.jpg
TBFE.jpg (297.23 KiB) Viewed 4119 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

OOOOO I like the look of that!!! :w00t: :thumbup: :yahoo: :yes:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah,this looks like a winner :)
Rennba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I dont understand is her lasso the source of her super powers? Why she has been defeated
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

It's TBFE, heroines can't win!

This girl has the perfect eyes for the heroine role btw.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

LOVE the 'hair whip' while she's getting drilled in that one photo. :D
cody
Neophyte
Neophyte

excellent movie ,I like the actress very much . She is so beautiful want more movies of her. great peril and beat down but I want some more things .......
I enjoy superheroine in wonder woman or supergirl costume defeated. I want one more thing that sexy superheroine get 8-10 belly punches from a superpowered male villain and after that she show too much pain by grabbing her stomach with her hands for atleast half to one minute . you should include this in all videos.

and I prefer superheroine being defeated by a male superpowered villain in a fair fight. I don't like superheroine being weakened by kryptonite or gas , I want superheroine to be strong while defeated

the movie is good want more stuff like that
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Very good. Will she submit to him or try and resist. I was expecting him to ask her one last time who he was and her saying "Master".