Hard/softcore Wonder Woman videos

General discussions about superheroines!
deeplymechanical
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi everyone .
Please suggest some good wonder woman peril videos having hard/softcore stuff like bondage, torture, nudity etc ....
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Christina Carter's WW caters ably for the (lesbian)sex bondage torture nudity elements. You can check out her stufff in the New Releases section.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
patmac4
Henchman
Henchman

Do like the idea of WW broken tamed and turned into villian.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

tallyho wrote:Christina Carter's WW caters ably for the (lesbian)sex bondage torture nudity elements. You can check out her stufff in the New Releases section.
and she also caters to only G/G stuff
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

deeplymechanical wrote:Hi everyone .
Please suggest some good wonder woman peril videos having hard/softcore stuff like bondage, torture, nudity etc ....
Our Wonder Woman X - The Man Who Could Not Die available at http://www.c4s.com/studio/67405/page2/ has everything you are looking for.
WWXforumGIF2.gif
WWXforumGIF2.gif (998.48 KiB) Viewed 4067 times
Available at http://www.c4s.com/studio/67405/page2/
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

patmac4 wrote:Do like the idea of WW broken tamed and turned into villian.
Definitly like to see with CC dominating Candle Booxx or Emily Addison as BatGirl

I agree with other posters Christina Carter does the best Wonder Woman in the genre.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well I to agree but if you like to see WW vs WW you can't beat the team of Christina Carter and Diana Knoght they have quite a few videos out
diana knight also does soft core and hard and fir the one who wants to see batgirl you can check out diana knights website :)
luther
Henchman
Henchman

WWvsZandor from Rye is the best superheroine in peril video I seen yet, especially being a WW fan. #1 by far! The actress Gigi is incredibly hot and plays the role great. Plus great peril and some sex scences mixed in quite well.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

deeplymechanical wrote:Hi everyone .

Any of them from The Battle for Earth