Swiftstrike - "Friendly Fire" TRAILERS ADDED

General discussions about superheroines!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Okay here are some details about a new video that Alex David has created for me, I assume it wi be available at Alex's website in the non to distant future and all I can say is I hope some of you enjoy it. I think Alex has exceled but naturally it does contain a lot of my favourite elements :)

For those who want to know a little background about Swiftstrike here is prelude to the video and tells yu what the opening scene carries on from -

*****POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT*****

Eva aka Swiftstrike is a young "gifted" woman not too dissimilar to Jessica Jones/Matt Murdock in some respects and she took up crime fighting under the watch of a mentor/handler named Hawkeye.
Swiftstrike battled a villain named Cobra and even though she saved many people eof the city some died and things went bad and she blames herself.
Although Cobra seems to have been banished Swiftstrike went into hiding, the city lost it's hero.
Fast forward a couple of years and Detective Alex, Eva's best friend is working hard on an important case and she calls in on Eva only to find that she has been drinking and punishing herself again by taking part in illegal activities.

Cue the video.

Here are a few screenshots and hints about the content -

A suiting up -

Last edited by rayman 8 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Home invasion and bait -

Judah
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Alex,

Great to see Layla Rylan back in action. Awesome costume too.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I cannot thank and recommend Alex enough for the exceptional hard work she has put into this video for me.

Layla really delivers in her role and the story has come together perfectly, I think it is a really cool and roller coaster ride..