Wondra (Emma G) Returns!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey, all!

Yes, I know that the epic Dark Wondra Saga starring Krystal Red is still on-going, but it is reaching a climax that will mark the end of Season 2 for Bluestone Superheroine Videos. So, we are already in the process of preparations to shoot Season 3!

Amongst the Season 3 blockbusters will be the "Return of Wondra" with Emma G. returning to reprise the role that she originated. We have had discussion on other boards, including my own, and by fan request, and for practical reasons, it's been decided that Wondra will be found by Ultrawoman and that they will clash. As always there will be a Peril/Winning and Extreme/Losing ending.

Emma G. as Wondra!
[attachment=1]Emma G cleavage.jpg[/attachment]

VS.

Lynda as Ultrawoman!
[attachment=0]Lynda.jpg[/attachment]

Now you know the set up, but we'd like to know from you guys what you'd like to see in this fight between these 2 awesome babes. Remember that these 2 actresses to not do topless anymore so please bear this in mind. We want to make this video for you, so please suggest away what you really want to see within our guidelines. We're not looking for a story, we want to know what you want to see within the fight. Thanks in advance.

We're ready to take notes, so fire away!

Blue
Attachments
Emma G cleavage.jpg
Emma G cleavage.jpg (81.73 KiB) Viewed 5146 times
Lynda.jpg
Lynda.jpg (12.61 KiB) Viewed 5146 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Outstanding!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thrilled Emma is back! That's too bad she doesn't do topless anymore. So my two cents:

1. I'd love to see a creative, innovative "death" for Wondra in the Extreme ending. Something we haven't seen yet in a Bluestone film like a death trap or maybe you place a bomb on her and we see it tick down and then the film cuts to black with a big explosion sound effect as she goes "NOOO!"

2. Emma sells the throat chop move really well. I'd love to see her Wondra get a more thorough beatdown in this one. Maybe break an arm or leg.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I would love to see the fight end in the Peril Version with knockout gas flooding the room, and then the two heroines slowly pass out, ending up out cold and piled up on top of each other on the floor. Then whoever has done it comes in while wearing a gas mask and checks to see if they're truly unconscious, with eye checks and limp arm checks. He then carries them out OTS one at a time and the film ends in a cliffhanger.

This would be a dream come true lol
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would love to see:

1. Water soaking, thrown in pool, dunked in hot tub, wet costume tightly clinging to the models.

2. Both characters at some point dragged to their feet (or just pulled up) by the top of their costume. The other person is grabbing them by the logo part/upper part of the outfit and smacking them or slapping them around.

3. Verbal embarrassment. Pointing out how slutty their outfit is, how they prance around in such a sexy and revealing costume.

4. Some sort of sexual element. No nudity necessary. Cupping/fondling...climaxing...?
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

defeated dialogue and the heroines admiting defeat verbally especially Emma G
Bionicskillz
Neophyte
Neophyte

Make them bionic!!!!
bionic25
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Bionicskillz wrote:Make them bionic!!!!
Seconded.
DARK DOKU
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

great news
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Yes, it is fantastic news, and we're very excited and are writing the scripts for her return episode right now. Let us know if you have any suggestions... not storylines, but peril elements that you'd like to see.

Emma is getting ready to fight again...

[attachment=0]Emma G boxing gloves.jpg[/attachment]

Ain't she gorgeous?

[attachment=1]Emma G.jpg[/attachment]

:yahoo:

Blue
Attachments
Emma G.jpg
Emma G.jpg (48.62 KiB) Viewed 4457 times
Emma G boxing gloves.jpg
Emma G boxing gloves.jpg (48.53 KiB) Viewed 4457 times
Bionicskillz
Neophyte
Neophyte

Does it have to be all peril?
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

That is so awesome! Could there be lots of chloroform scene and a few facedown unconscious scenes? That will be great
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Would love to see:

1. Water soaking, thrown in pool, dunked in hot tub, wet costume tightly clinging to the models.

2. Both characters at some point dragged to their feet (or just pulled up) by the top of their costume. The other person is grabbing them by the logo part/upper part of the outfit and smacking them or slapping them around.

3. Verbal embarrassment. Pointing out how slutty their outfit is, how they prance around in such a sexy and revealing costume.

4. Some sort of sexual element. No nudity necessary. Cupping/fondling...climaxing...?
I agree with sugarcoater..especially with suggestion #1 :cap:
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
JMH Gotham
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

[quote="frankzito"]Thrilled Emma is back! That's too bad she doesn't do topless anymore. So my two cents:

1. I'd love to see a creative, innovative "death" for Wondra in the Extreme ending. Something we haven't seen yet in a Bluestone film like a death trap or maybe you place a bomb on her and we see it tick down and then the film cuts to black with a big explosion sound effect as she goes "NOOO!"

I like this idea. Deathtrap s videos are always a purchase for me. Though I guess they are not budget friendly.