Straight Female SuperVillain?

General discussions about superheroines!
Pjunk1775
Neophyte
Neophyte

I stumbled on this forum recently while searching for stories and features with female super villains. There are quite a few but the vast majority seem to be with superheroines. I love it when a female defeats and seduces a male super hero that tries to resist but that doesn't seem to be very popular. Primal has a few but it seems to be a hard to find niche. Am I missing something or is it just not popular. I'd love to find some more videos with femdom of a male superhero, preferable without any strap on. Anyone know where I can look or is ordering customs the main route on this? Thanks.
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

You're not wrong, male heroes being dominated is far less common that females. I've been making due with mixed wrestling/fighting niche, far easier to find guys defeated by women there. Here's some sites you could try.

sleeperkidsworld.com :more wrestling than heroes but generally once a update there's a super themed video. not really an "adult" site though (no nudity or sex) but well produced content.

femwrestlingrooms.com :Again a wrestling focused site but generally once an update there is a hero themed release. Not as "adult" has Primal but does contain some nudity, kissing, groping.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/34990 :Probably the closest thing to what we're looking for. Updates have slowed to a crawl lately and there are a few man-on-man scenes but the majority have a male hero tied up while a villaines works them over

thesuperheroines.com :mostly women on women but some mixed video. Check this one quick they're closing down at the end of the month
EricPerridon2050
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Like See More Male Superheroes Defeated.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

Look, don't get me wrong but this is a very fetish oriented genre and producers do their best to provide the most efficient service for their willing to pay and some times budget support and/or sponsoring and yet shrinking amount of clients and customers because internet piracy sucks.

If we want to see some heterosexual action with passive male victims ( let's say Thor get fucked by Lady Sif ) or even homosexual material ( same Thor now screwed by Loki, why not ? ) or even tranny stuff ( Thor double fucked by a shemale Lady Sif and Scarlet Witch while get his cock and balls drained by Vision ) I strongly recommend you kickstart your own company or hire a well known professional for it. That might be the last ore of gold in a mine not yet depleted on the "two girls four ended dildos" section, it's not depleted at all, is just getting harder and harder to keep the whole damn think one more leaking away from collapse, ask Jim Weathers - he is the most naturally born expert on this matters in our fine United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Pjunk1775 wrote:I stumbled on this forum recently while searching for stories and features with female super villains. There are quite a few but the vast majority seem to be with superheroines. I love it when a female defeats and seduces a male super hero that tries to resist but that doesn't seem to be very popular. Primal has a few but it seems to be a hard to find niche. Am I missing something or is it just not popular. I'd love to find some more videos with femdom of a male superhero, preferable without any strap on. Anyone know where I can look or is ordering customs the main route on this? Thanks.

2 other sourrces:

Spandex heroes don't think there is any nudity

erotic superheroines has a few where male superheroes are dominated.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

Who are willing to pay for a watch Batman having kinky sex with Catwoman ? ..... Oh wait !!!

Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.