Anna Khait would make a great superheroine

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
pindar71
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I agree!!!!!
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
LordSnot
Henchman
Henchman

It's Anna Khait not Kahait.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Nice castle. Who is she?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
shevek
Producer
Producer

Anna Khait is a 26 year old professional poker player originally from Saint Petersburg, Russia. She currently lives in Brigantine Beach, New Jersey and works as a correspondent for Poker Tube. Described by World Poker Tour as one of the “Iron Princesses of Poker”, Khait is involved in various charity work and is working on a scholarship programme for children in Colombia, whilst also creating a pitbull rescue charity in her former home state of New York. Khait put medical school on hold to pursue a career in poker, she’s had 5 career cashes to date and in 2014 competed in her first World Series of Poker Main Event tournament. Khait would be the third poker player to compete on Survivor after Survivor: China’s Jean-Robert Bellande and Survivor: Cagayan’s Garrett Adelstein. Anna Khait is a member of the Beauty tribe on Survivor Kaôh Rōng – Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5dncSRBrZM

You're right, she would make a gorgeous heroine. Also I don't know what it is with the incredible women coming into LA from the former USSR but she
could hold my attention as easily as, say, Mila Kunis or Milana Vayntrub. Yes it does seem likely she'll become some kind of star..it's more fun than going back to medical school (unless she's a total genius nerd like Mayim Bialik and just wants to excel at everything).

Also, some producer needs to incorporate that off-center boob window design for a heroine costume. Damn!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

She said she would flirt with a female!! Oh she is def cool in my book....I think she would make a good Huntress....or maybe Zattanna...give it up for the brunettes for once!!