New Kickstarter campaign

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I wanted to try this a second time but this time make even more options available to this forum, and give more creative control.
the final outcome will be to try and manage a story where as many people can get a story they like without having to pay an arm and a leg for.

these movies will not be standard runtime.
they will be 30-45 minutes long.
If all works out everyone involved will have the ability to pay about $5-15 for a 30-45 minute movie.

the first step is a simple one.
Should it be batgirl
or
Supergirl as main hero.

please go here to vote:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=26730
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

The second point that should be made is wether it should be peril and escape, peril and demise, or peril with an escape and then after escape demise. Please post your choice here as a reply.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Peril and escape
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

peril and demise,
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Keep them coming guys.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Not trying to be a dick here but how about peril with an escape and then after escape more peril?
(Genuinely asking)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:Not trying to be a dick here but how about peril with an escape and then after escape more peril?
(Genuinely asking)
Was also going to offer peril, escape, peril, demise as an option too.
The idea is to have something people want and maybe offer more than just one thing.
of course I'm not going to be able to please everyone but if I do peril and escape this time I can do peril and demise next time. if the peril and escape gets more sales than the demise..... well then i guess we know where we will be spending more time right?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

The link above BTW will stay active but on Friday I will be taking whichever one was in the lead and thats the first one we will start one
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Peril and Demise.

Also voted for Batgirl. She simply is the queen of latex batgirls!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

thecatsuit wrote:Peril and Demise.

thanks for saying that. She loves the Latex Batgirl, and we are having different ones made so there will be others real soon.

I would ask everyone write some notes.
Start writing down ideas guys.
Once we are done here we will start a pitch contest so jot down some ideas and wait for us to get to that point. when we start taking ideas We hope you will have some great general ideas for us.
Cthehammer
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I would say peril escape and then demise. Seems more cat and mouse to me that way
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Cthehammer wrote:I would say peril escape and then demise. Seems more cat and mouse to me that way
I can see it. in just a few days we will start developing a story.
Cthehammer
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
Cthehammer wrote:I would say peril escape and then demise. Seems more cat and mouse to me that way
I can see it. in just a few days we will start developing a story.
Can't wait to see it. It's a win win in my opinion
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Tomorrow we lock down who the first hero will be, then we can start building a story.
this will not be a choose your own custom sort of deal. the idea is to have a video you would like, and not have to pay industry standard for.
customs are still available for all of the models we shoot with.
My thoughts are to have a simple story announced and allow folks to suggest elements.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Supergirl will be our first attempt at kickstarting a new format for the industry
I will create the kickstarter and we can go from there
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

thecatsuit wrote:Peril and Demise.

I wanted to let you know that batgirl didn't win, but we will be using the latex Supergirl costume if that helps.

if not then take heart.
The next movie will definitely be batgirl.

thanks again for your vote and opinion.
tuxjar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Peril and escape.

I know this is what it is, but how do you develop a lasting attachment to a character if they're dead?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

tuxjar wrote:Peril and escape.

I know this is what it is, but how do you develop a lasting attachment to a character if they're dead?
Oh, thats easy. Some people's kinks aren't linked to a long term linear attachment to a heroine, but instead watching that heroine get destroyed. Some people have different levels. Some want to watch the heroine beaten and fight back from defeat to win, some want to see her utterly beaten, some want to see her completely destroyed and left in a pile of useless flesh, and some want to see her destroyed and dead.

In my experience most (NOT ALL) people who have the dead super heroine fetish have two kinks. they have a superhewroine fetish, and a death fetish. its not necessarily that they combine both to form one super fetish, its more along the lines of having one and getting the other.

I don't judge anyone by their kinks.
If I get commissioned by a client who wants a new aspect of this niche that i haven't done and don't understand I usually start asking questions to get a better idea of whats making them tick. usually this is a taboo thing and many people would suddenly clam up and get defensive but there is a wonderful safety net when talking to a producer. this is a person who shoots content met to stimulate a persons kinks. they want to know more to do a better job for you, and with that safety net many people open up to what makes this fetish their thing.

In my opinion after years of shooting this stuff I feel the majority (Again Not ALL) people who have the dead heroine fetish seem to have two fetishes. one for dead women, the other four super heroines.