Virtual Reality Superheroines?

General discussions about superheroines!
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

Hey Guys!

So I recently started tinkering with a VR camera and Id like some feedback. I think its one of the coolest things Ive seen in quite some time. For those who are unfamiliar, it basically puts you in the middle of the action and you can scan around the room to pick exactly what you want to look at.

I released a clip in the giantess category and its been very well received. Ive also posted a free sample doing a strip tease on my blog, which can be downloaded here:

http://www.caliloganland.com/2016/05/vr ... -clip.html

My question for you is this: Do you think VR formatted clips would be work at all for this genre of fetish?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much guys!

xoxo, Cali
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

CaliLogan wrote:Hey Guys!

So I recently started tinkering with a VR camera and Id like some feedback. I think its one of the coolest things Ive seen in quite some time. For those who are unfamiliar, it basically puts you in the middle of the action and you can scan around the room to pick exactly what you want to look at.

I released a clip in the giantess category and its been very well received. Ive also posted a free sample doing a strip tease on my blog, which can be downloaded here:

http://www.caliloganland.com/2016/05/vr ... -clip.html

My question for you is this: Do you think VR formatted clips would be work at all for this genre of fetish?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much guys!

xoxo, Cali
Cali:

I do I could see that being the next step along with the product of that allows the user to pick an action. (you are given 1-3 options)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think it's going to be very big in the superheroine genre. I've been talking to a few companies out here and we might even do a demo in the dungeon room!

Very cool!
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I was playing around with some old vids on my headset and it worked really well on some villain pov things